1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BC11 MD3 Results

Discussion in 'Big Crunch' started by cjblackburn, Nov 2, 2015.

1. St Cloud

St Cloud Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    St. Cloud
    Country Flag:

Yes this wasn't really fun. I got 1 Blitz/Block in all of the 2nd half.

The dice weren't that bad and my drive went well. The CATS got more hits in and managed to drop the Wanderers at a fair pop....the big difference being the injury rolls: i got a couple of KO's and the rest stuns...the Undead filled up the Norse CAS box with every armour break. I can't remember a single stun roll (there probably were a couple) only 3 or so KO's and the rest CAS... The wizard exploding in the stands due to a missclick and snake eyes on the last GFI were only the icing...the icing that cost me the draw however. Oh that and my only KO returning or a pointess T16 kick-off, None when it could have mattered.

Anyways enough of the moaning. Congrats on the legend Danton.

2. Arthur Wynne

Arthur Wynne Member

Country Flag:
    Reznak's Red'Unz win the Orc derby against Telesien's Careorcs, proving once again that Goblins are better than Black Orcs and that red ones do go faster!

[​IMG]

3. Phunbaba

Phunbaba Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    Phunbaba
    Country Flag:
    Sandwiches have a satisfying 2-0 victory over my Dorfs. Bad luck at one key moment and several players down are about all I can say on this one.

4. coachman

coachman Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    bjj hero
    Country Flag:
    A terribly timed snake eyes dodge killed Dorfs opening drive and let TMAS in. 2nd Half swealtering heat gave us a numbers advantage so we let the big men move the pile for a late score.

Better luck next time Phun. A gent to the end, even while getting the shaft.

5. Znarx

Znarx Courier Staff

Cyanide Username:
    Znarx
    Country Flag:
    Lizards of Wall Street 2 - Southwest Voodoo 1

First half seemed to be going well for the Voodoo. They forced me to score on T4 or T5, leaving what should have been plenty of time for a Necromantic team to score. But they rolled mostly pushes, and were unable to break through my defensive line.

The second half started off pretty bad for the Voodoo, with :skull::skull: successfully rerolled, but another :skull::skull: on the second block of the turn. I moved aggressively to put players closer to the ball and lock up the LOS with a bunch of (lizard) beef. Anarch attempted a 1D block, and had to use another reroll on a :pow: result. This led to a failed pickup, which couldn't be rerolled because of the reroll on the block. Since I had moved players closer to the ball the previous turn, I was easily able to clear the ball and pick it up for the score.

Second half, the Necros performed an 8 turn drive, scoring on T16. I was unable to pull off a 1-turner, so the end result was 2-1.

6. telesien

telesien Member

Country Flag:
    It was a bit unusual match where both teams used goblins for a great effect. In fact the difference was in black orc to lineman ratio and number of block players.

In the end the green elves lost, when they tried to be pure elves. Two failed dodges into TZ made stalling possible. Also the changed weather in the second half didn't help. Blizzard can do that.

7. magnus

magnus Active Member

Country Flag:
    1-0 win for chaos over necro in Ostland. Could have been a terrible game for the two rookie squads with a dead beastmen, dead werewulf and dead wight. Thakfully, apo and regen were spot on. GG Smaka!
    Time to start loosing now, or face fully developed squads of killers next season...

Smakapotomus likes this.
  8. Smakapotomus

Smakapotomus Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    Smakapotomus
    Country Flag:
    Concur on result with Magnus' Chaos; match validated

9. Alini

Alini Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    Alini
    Country Flag:
    Jjape's elves 2:1 to my Amazon's in our rematch where far too few elves were injured ;p

10. JJape

JJape Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    JJape
    Country Flag:
    True: even though snake-eyeing twice when trying to score was frustrating, the dice (especially armor and injury) were overall very good for me, and wizard allowed a crucial defensive score (used bolt instead of fireball for a change)

11. Sudonym

Sudonym Active Member

Country Flag:
    Elven Punishment go 2-0 over the Bloody Omens.

First half, Bloody Omens receive, and try a quick pass play, but a blood lust stops them from scoring on the turn, and the War Dancer knocks it loose. A bit of a scrum, but the elves come up with it, and pass downfield for a defensive score. The rest of the second half is the Omens trying to get back into scoring range, but I get two key knockdowns to prevent the first half score.

Second half, I almost give the game away. Trying to punch a hole to get some receivers through, the Tree rolls triple skulls, then biffs his Loner roll. The Vampires pressure, so I try to get downfield in a hurry, but can't manage more than a 1 person screen. That's a bad idea normally, but Vampires can hypno gaze, so they easily knock down my catcher and steal the ball back and cage up. Wardancer leaps in, and strips the ball, and the rest of the half is a scrum. Normally, that would be bad for the elves, but it stopped the score, and my elves have a lot of guard, so it worked out. I wind up knocking out 2 of his vampires, and with the inevitable Thrall casualties, he has to try a dodge on t15 to have a chance at the tie, but snakes the reroll, allowing my catcher to steal the ball for a t16 TD.

Manticorian played well, but his vampires were hungry and uncooperative today, and spent most of the game snacking rather than playing.

12. NieA7

NieA7 Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    NieA7
    Cyanide Username:
    Under7
    Country Flag:
    1-1 in Reikland between Lizard Sanctuary and Afterlife in a game where Hawca didn't put a foot wrong but couldn't quite overcome the lizards raw power in time, while I had two good chances to get another on the board but messed them both up. Thanks for the game Hawca and good luck for the rest of the season!