1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BC11 Nordland MD7 MM

Discussion in 'Big Crunch' started by cjblackburn, Dec 3, 2015.

1. Netsmurf

Netsmurf Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Netsmurf
    Country Flag:
    I have not received a reply!

I can play from 1500 to 2000 GMT Weds and Thursday. Sunday is also pretty open

2. cjblackburn

cjblackburn Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    cjblackburn
    Country Flag:
    I would prefer to avoid Sunday as it would be an extension on a week that has already been delayed. However if it the only option I will consider it. I will post the MM thread early again (Thursday) and I would appreciate it if we can try and get back on track because otherwise I will have to delay the start of next season.

3. notafunhater

notafunhater Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    notafunhater
    Country Flag:
    I'm probably going to have to wait until Sunday as 1500-2000 GMT are smack dab in the middle of my workday (GMT-7). There's a chance I may be able to do Wednesday 1900 or 2000 by taking a long lunch, will let you know by tonight.

4. Phunbaba

Phunbaba Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    Phunbaba
    Country Flag:
    2100 is fine seeing as I completely forgot about the 2000 game. (I'm) Only 12 min late now.

5. cjblackburn

Cyanide Username:
    cjblackburn
    Country Flag:
    Nota and Net after a lot of thought I can not extend the match day till Sunday. I realise it is none of the coaches fault the Nordland has been delayed however it will soon be Xmas and if we do not get this division finished before then it will drag on till the new year holding the entire BC up. So I either do this or look at being much stricter into the run up to Xmas where it is harder to schedule for everyone.

6. notafunhater

Cyanide Username:
    notafunhater
    Country Flag:
    Just my 2 cents: I realize it's a bad circumstance that's led to this, but being on GMT-7 most of the available playtimes I have with Euro players are on weekends. With an accelerated schedule that leaves me no time to play except during the week, and I'm subject to admin results when I'm trying to play for promotion. So I'm feeling a bit frustrated that it seems the onus to make it work is on me, when it's incredibly inconvenient.

Not expecting you to fix it, just voicing my frustration. I'm going to try to get it played with Netsmurf soon.

7. notafunhater

Cyanide Username:
    notafunhater
    Country Flag:
    How about 1900 GMT tomorrow (Thursday)?

8. cjblackburn

Cyanide Username:
    cjblackburn
    Country Flag:
    Nota

It's perfectly understandable. I have been publishing the MM thread early so everyone could use the first sunday. It's obviously not enough though.

9. Netsmurf

Netsmurf Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Netsmurf
    Country Flag:
    I can do that

10. notafunhater

Cyanide Username:
    notafunhater
    Country Flag:
    See you tomorrow!