1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BC15 MD3 Results

Discussion in 'Big Crunch' started by Nikolai II, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Nikolai II

Nikolai II Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    Regors vegetarian necro beat up my old Ziggur-hats in a manner making me salty. (Long story short - I now understand how Coachman must have felt in our last game. Maybe willpower too, although he had it somewhat worse)

And now I find I have to write my own report about being beaten. Boo. :(

Well, done is done. I did manage some shenanigans that didn't include double skulls, but in the end they didn't amount to anything anyway.

willpower68 likes this.
  2. Regor

Regor Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    That's right, the Chaos Dwarf Team had a hard start, with a lot of block dices, and few's 5 or 6. First half i stopped a hobgoblin to score, i think Nikolai could go for score or protect better his ballcarrier, my lack of tackle problaby should make Nikolai II go for the hobgoblin with dodge and block his ball carrier, but no, he choose a 5SPP hobgoblin to be is ballcarrier (to level up i guess).
    In my half i try to get some space in the field, for taking advantage of my "speed", but Nikolai II had a wizard, who LB my ghould ballcarrier, but a missed dodge that make Nikolai to burn one RR and a double skulls ended the Chaos Dwarf hopes.
    In the end i had only a badly hurt ghoul by a missed go for it, and nikolai had only a rookie hobgoblin injured. Was a good result for me, against such famous Coach!

GG, and better luck for your next game.

3. cjblackburn

cjblackburn Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    cjblackburn
    Country Flag:
    The revolutions scrape a 1 1 draw against the suckers.

This is the last season for my zons. It's been obvious to me for the last three games that I don't care enough about this team any more. I just keep making basic mistakes as I am not paying enough attention.

4. jounisii

jounisii Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    jounisii
    Country Flag:
    Same here, but for a different reason. GG, boss man.

5. willpower68

willpower68 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Orcs beats the vegans woodies with 2-0 seems solid but many crazy rolls so could been tricky if i failed my key rolls...

thats number 3 straight for the Cute Orcs..... :cool:

6. Netsmurf

Netsmurf Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Netsmurf
    Country Flag:
    Vegans lost and with dice like that it figures - what a one sided affair - stopid Nuffle:mad:

7. sbr32

sbr32 Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    sbr32
    Country Flag:
    Lust for Blood 2 :: Jackals BigC 1

This was a bit of a silly game as low TV Vamps and Chaos tend to be. The biggest factors were a lack of Blood lUst and that Jackal's Chaos couldn't knock many people down; between Dodge with no Tackle and Pushes the Vamp team seemed to be on roller skates.

The Vampires made it ugly but the Chaos bashed their way to a T8 TD in the first half.

Some typical Vampire BS got them 2 scores in the second half. The 3 Level 1 Vampires all leveled in the game!

gg Jackal and good luck the rest of the season.

8. orabbi

orabbi Member

Cyanide Username:
    orabbi
    Country Flag:
    1-0 Win to the OFL Rage Quit. Nuffle was in full force in this game.

9. Valokiloren

Valokiloren Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    ʋǟʟ
    Cyanide Username:
    Valokiloren
    Country Flag:
    Lykstag Lemmingz 3 - 1 That's A Rap

Znarx rolled 3 double skulls in the first half alone, which coupled with the T0 Blitz against him set the scene for the entire game. Despite playing better Blood Bowl, his RNG was beyond horrible and it truly crippled his game tonight.

Thanks for the game anyway Znarx, and hopefully next week will go a lot better for you mate. :(

10. Znarx

Znarx Courier Staff

Cyanide Username:
    Znarx
    Country Flag:
    Lykstag Lemmings 3 - That's a Rap 1

My Throw Team Mates were awesome. Everything else sucked. I had 3 :skull::skull: in the first half, leaving me with no rerolls when I needed two GFI to try and score in the first half.

11. Larkstar

Larkstar Active Member

Country Flag:
    Murdrum 2 - Khorny As Hell 0

Miserable block and injury dice for Tys and my Wizard taking down 4 out of 4 is about the crux of it. Rough one sir. =(

12. tys123

tys123 Courier Staff

Country Flag:
    Yes. Really no chance against elves if they outbash you 5 injuries to 2. My claw , MB and PO didn't really do much and it took a 7 man foul for 1 of the injuries ( I got sent off as the bribe failed ).

13. Zoraster

Zoraster Active Member

Country Flag:
    Armourfiends 2-0 Big Crunch Eleven.

Horrendously one sided game where the elves could do nothing. They did make a slight error early on their drive that allowed us an easy 70% shot at freeing the ball but honestly it wouldn't have made any difference given they couldn't manage to make a roll for most of the game. So after our perfect debut season we head into our bye week this season with the perfect record still intact. In large part this has been thanks to this team having far better than average dice and a couple of admin wins from potentially tough games but we'll take it :)

14. Tector

Tector Member

Country Flag:
    Me and coachman had a disconnection in our game. He was 1-0 up at the time, but I had plenty of time to equalize, but probably not enough to get a defensive TD. I'm fine with an admin draw.

15. Znarx

Znarx Courier Staff

Cyanide Username:
    Znarx
    Country Flag:
    Lizards of Wall Street get a 3-0 victory over Havol's Country Clubbers. Absolutely brutal match for the Elves. They forced me to score quick (T4), giving them plenty of time for an equalizer, but the kickoff event was a Blitz. Combined with a short kick, I was able to catch the opening kick. Havol wasn't able to bring the ball carrier down, but he did surround my guy, and tried for a wizard Lightning Bolt, but it fizzled. I was able to break free for a T8 score.

In the second half, Havol left his ball carrier within blitzing distance of my Kroxigor (with 1 GFI). The Krox made his BH and GFI rolls, and got a knockdown. Havol ran around with the ball for a while, but lack of numbers eventually caught up and I was able to recover the ball and walk in for another touchdown T16.

At some point in there, my Krox murdered a Blitzer to score a levelup, and another stats-enhanced Elf picked up a Niggle. Not a good day for them.

16. St Cloud

St Cloud Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    St. Cloud
    Country Flag:
    Thanks Tector.

@coachman anything to add?

17. coachman

coachman Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    bjj hero
    Country Flag:
    What he said.

18. tys123

tys123 Courier Staff

Country Flag:
    Fling Some F'ing Flings stole another win.

1st half I received and my blocking was awful. 9 dice on the kick off didn't manage a knock down. The 1D blitz back took down deeproot. Pretty soon the 3 trees were down and Zara was KO'd. Luckily werebat didn't pressure the ball and just fouled the trees getting 2 sent of for a few stuns.
    I finally lost the ball on turn 7 but then it was too late for the underworld to score.

2nd half the wizard did his job and knocked down 3 allowing me to pick up with the AG4 and screen.
    The following turn deeproot threw the fling for the TD.
    On turn 16 the rats needed a pass and catch for the TD and made it but that still gave me time for the 1 turner.
    A reroll was needed on the pick up but after that everything worked and the throw was so long I didn't even need a gfi.

A totally undeserved 2-1 win to the flings.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2016
    Werebat likes this.
  19. TravelScrabble

TravelScrabble Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    travelscrabble
    Cyanide Username:
    travelscrabble
    Country Flag:
    IN a shower of casualties Cuddly Monsters beat Princess Revenge, though only actually kill two players and one of them a rookie. GG Alini, nothing you could do. Those blitzers should cause some headaches.

20. sbr32

sbr32 Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    sbr32
    Country Flag:
    The Fatal Few 2::Lust for Blood 1

The game started decent for the Vampires, with the Block Uerferwerfer going out BH to a rock on the opening kickoff then a KO and Stun on LoS blocks. It took some running around in circles but they got a score on T6 or so. The Norse got a T8 score after the Guard Lineman caught a short kickoff after a Blitz event.

The Thralls got a bit beat up in the first half, and the Vampires kicked off down 2 men (9-11). Then the Norse proceeded to smash everything in their path to a T16 score for the win.

gg @sunhawk and good luck in the rest of your matches.