BC16 MD5 results

Netsmurf

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Netsmurf
Country Flag
Arch the Vegans have overstuffed themselfs on bacon over the hollidays and it clearly showed as they lost horrible 0-2 to the evil norse - well the Vegans used the match to train the stoomping tactics and were succesfull in that aspect of the game.

Zoraster

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Solid 2-0 win, meaning we have marked our credentials in the last two rounds beating the two sides who topped the table last season. It also puts us in top spot, albeit temporarily until Borke plays. Heavy butchers bill in this one, with a thrown rock at the start of the second half niggling a zerker (apothed to MNG) an ulf armour busted and a couple of dead linos. Already undercooked for this season, two points off our targeted title pace and now down two core positionals next week it looks like hopes of going 3 for 3 league titles with the Armourfiends are now extremely faint.

Havol

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Clubbers stole the draw vs Borke's 11, 3-3.

All the inducements and Wiz didn't help taking the ball away from a solid offensive setup. I managed to escape unscathed while our counterparts suffered a death and two stat-busts. The match was enjoyable, thank you Mr. Borke! Good luck in the future :)

Borke

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Borke
Country Flag
Aye, confirmed!

It was a rather costly draw, in the end. I wouldn't say the point was stolen, though, as Havol played a very solid defense and offense as well. The loss of players will definitely hurt, but at least our TV gets reduced a bit :p

Thanks for the match, Havol!

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
Lizards of Wall Street got a lopsided 2-0 victory over Wyrmwood. I inflicted mass CAS/KO, so had a numbers advantage most of the game. The match was costly for both sides, as Wyrmwood had their AG4 Big Hand Two Heads goblin killed and their Warpstone Troll niggled (downgraded from a kill), while the Lizards had their killer Saurus movement broken for a second time (downgraded from a strength bust). Still, Wyrmwood had a decent chance at a tie, with a T6 scoring attempt failed when they failed a 4+ dodge with reroll that could have put them up 1-0 in the first half.

Werebat

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Werebat
Country Flag
Too true. Losing Spider Swindlegrin is losing one of the true legends of the team, even though he was only level 4. Now I'm wondering whether or not I should let Gorbo go -- his -1 MV coupled with a niggle seems terrible, but he DOES have Block... And I'm not sure BC1 will be around long enough for me to train up another troll at this point.

TravelScrabble

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
travelscrabble
Cyanide Username
travelscrabble
Country Flag
I wouldn't fire him cause of the niggle, I wish have fired already for the move bust but since you've been living with that, keep him.

Werebat

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Werebat
Country Flag
I think I will keep him. I was all set to fire him, but again, I realized that this league will quite possibly not last long enough for me to level up another troll.

Werebat

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Werebat
Country Flag
Damn. Apparently my recent match got validated before I could think to check out Spider's final stats. I was really curious to see how many deaths and injuries he had caused over the course of his career.

Is that information accessible any way, or is it gone forever?

Borke

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Borke
Country Flag
Damn. Apparently my recent match got validated before I could think to check out Spider's final stats. I was really curious to see how many deaths and injuries he had caused over the course of his career.

Is that information accessible any way, or is it gone forever?

The stats before the final match should be in the replay file / match report. If you want, I can dig them out for you - you'd just have to send me the replay file via email or something.

Werebat

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Werebat
Country Flag
The stats before the final match should be in the replay file / match report. If you want, I can dig them out for you - you'd just have to send me the replay file via email or something.

That would be pretty sweet! Let me tinker with them a bit first -- maybe I can figure them out.

Jackal

Veteran
Cyanide Username
ScoDimes
Country Flag
my one tackle CW had some garbage time CAS, but it was really a one sided game ... St. Cloud whooped up on us... thank god, only one MNG and no perm injuries.

khila

Rookie
Steam Username
icecreampie3
Country Flag
THE CHARM IS BROKEN! in a 1-1 tie between my rats and @Larkstar Delf's I have finally suffered my first perm, it just so happened to be a death on a linerat so nothing significant though. The game can honestly be put down to very good defense on both sides. I was forced into scoring early in the first half allowing Larkstar to score in the remaining 3 turns. Then in the second half putting up a half screen and half base all other scoring threats, plus a successful lightning bolt (the first one I've cast that worked) caused the Delf offense to completely stall at a stalemate and never manage to score.

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
Greenpeace Sucks 2 - Lizards of Wall Street 1

Jounisii beats me fielding 5 loners, Eldril and a Wizard (never used). I had one shot at the ball carrier 4 dice and tackle versus a blodger, but couldn't get a knockdown. The Elves never failed anything in a critical situation and I couldn't get enough blocks in to get enough players off the field to make a difference.

TravelScrabble

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
travelscrabble
Cyanide Username
travelscrabble
Country Flag
In the battle for first Norse beat underworld in Reikland, wp Sunhawk. Two skaven teams up for me next and nothing but inducements as far as the eye can see, hope you rats are ready for some carnage.