1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BC16 MD7 Results

Discussion in 'Big Crunch' started by sbr32, Jan 17, 2017.

1. sbr32

sbr32 Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    sbr32
    Country Flag:
    Post results here

2. Netsmurf

Netsmurf Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Netsmurf
    Country Flag:
    All right chief, Vegans are back on track with a 2-1 win over the evil, twisted and warped underworld team. It was only a failed landing though that prevented the 2-2 score - phew we say. Was a fun game.

3. Werebat

Werebat Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Werebat
    Country Flag:
    Failed landing? I'd say the more likely cause was that failed 4+ pass fumbled by one of my throwers. 75% chance of success, to a three-armed thrower with a clear path to the end zone...

GG, and Bogger is now fourth level after making a vanity pass.

4. Znarx

Znarx Courier Staff

Cyanide Username:
    Znarx
    Country Flag:
    (.) BC (.) 2 - Lizards of Wall Street 1

All you need to know about this game is the casualty line. Lizards suffer 6 CAS and 6 KO. Orcs suffer 3 CAS and 1 KO. I didn't even have enough players left on the field to attempt a 1 turn TD.

5. willpower68

willpower68 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    felt good to have the upper hand all the time, even if i rolled six doubble skulls.... but just one ended as turnover so i can live with it... i thought i saw dobble... so many skinks everywhere around the ball all game. lucky me i could use my fly smacker to get rid of them... :p

6. Larkstar

Larkstar Active Member

Country Flag:
    Murdrum 1 - Jackals BigC 0.

Thank you!

7. Jackal

Jackal Member

Cyanide Username:
    ScoDimes
    Country Flag:
    @Larkstar Well, looking back, since I decided to buy a dirty player, i should have fired one of my 0 SPP beastmen (at least) but i started out with a beastman with DP and a bribe for my 260. I should have gone with a Well, i started out gangbusters. My first block was a block vs block.. my second block was a Serious Concusion. Third block was a knockdown. I blitzed to get a 3d block and send his lost LOS man into a group of my men, at the feet of my DP, I had to re-roll a push (i do that, because i'm an idot) but it worked, my DP KILLED his other guy. Since I had burned my RR for that turn, i got lucky when I threw a pass to my extra arms guy and it was inaccurate but was still caught by a CW. My first block (a blitz) of the next turn was a badly hurt. From from there, things, like milk left out, slowly soured. I stupidly left a CW unsafe from the pack and his Witch was able to surf him. I slowly moved down, but didn't keep enough men near my ball carrier, and his witch was able to knock down my ball carrier (she might have been kind and rolled skulls or a push and I would have looked brilliant). The second half, i got a sweet kickoff result blitz and muddied that up with a push rerolled to double skulls.

my dice were better the first half, and, honestly, Larkstar had pretty damn good block dice (he had 7 KOs) I blew the advantage I had in the first half and, even with luck, couldn't keep him out of the endzone in the second half. I had a chance to tie it up, but .. so jackal like, failed the dodge (i still had two gfi to make with no RR) good game, Lark!

8. Valokiloren

Valokiloren Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    ʋǟʟ
    Cyanide Username:
    Valokiloren
    Country Flag:
    The Fatal Few 2 - 1 Lykstag Lemmingz

I mean, was there ever any doubt? It's Val versus a Norse team - which considering are the one race I can never seem to win against, I never rated my chances highly, and this was before I realised that due to my 13 player roster I was 20K short the buy rate for a Wizard these days. Add into the equation that I stood no chance of winning the promotion race or even finishing in the top half of the teams, and it's my final game of a fairly lackluster season, and I was doomed to lose. Oh, and Nuffle clearly has yet to stop punishing me for the daughter-incident back in '11.
    Still, the name of the team I faced was very apt - one Eilif the Hunter gained about 10 SPP off injuring, maiming or killing my ratlings, and levelled up. All in all, a fun ol' game: had a laugh watching my team go down like the team name suggests; scored a wicked Long Bomb to tie things square on T10 from out of nowhere; had a fun chat with sunhawk about the merits (or lack thereof, despite my love of it) of the passing game.

Once again, Sunhawk, good game, and I hope next season goes well for you.

9. St Cloud

St Cloud Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    St. Cloud
    Country Flag:
    The Ogres finish a slightly underwhelming season by beating the Snot out of the Vamps... get it? Snot out of the Vamps... With Ogres...

Well to be honest there was nothing @sbr32 could do against those dice. Sorry about that. GG mate.

3-0