1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BC2 Lustria MD3

Discussion in 'Big Crunch 2' started by St Cloud, Aug 27, 2017.

1. chakkal2001

chakkal2001 Active Member

Country Flag:
    SHIT! wait, I am confused now. Yes, the date I stated is today for us! (US time). Well, thanks for the notice because today I won't be able to make it. Can you do then Thursday 2:00 UTC?

2. troxbirds

troxbirds Active Member

Steam Username:
    troxbirds
    Cyanide Username:
    troxbirds
    Country Flag:
    LOL let's just stick with US times since we're both here. Yes, I can do Wednesday 10pm eastern / 7pm pacific. :)

3. banzai76

banzai76 Member

Steam Username:
    banzai76
    Cyanide Username:
    banzai76
    Country Flag:
    Thanks @Farsha , good game. 1-1 final result.

I only managed to scrape a draw with the most insanely desperate string of dodges from my ghoul on T15-16. Click and hope!

4. Farsha

Farsha Active Member

Steam Username:
    Farsha
    Cyanide Username:
    Farsha
    Country Flag:
    Yea specially that T15 1die blitz with no block into like 3 dodges was it? Till that point I was kinda proud of my defensive play :D
    gg mate

5. chakkal2001

chakkal2001 Active Member

Country Flag:
    LOL that's better. See you Wed then!

troxbirds likes this.
  6. Supa

Supa Active Member

Steam Username:
    Supa
    Cyanide Username:
    Supajee
    Country Flag:
    Eshin Strikers-Unhallowed Gaze 1-1

Undead start the offence. The weather is extremely snowy. Skaven get a Blitz from the kick-off, and start applying pressure. Lazy ghoul cannot pick up the ball from an empty square even with a re-roll. However, the ball doesn't bounce into a critical square. Therefore the skaven tactics eventually switch to more conservative, perhaps a little bit too much, because the Undead manage to finally score on the 8th turn, leaving the skaven just one turn to equalize it. Even with a re-roll, the greedy blitzer knocks down a zombie that was needed for chain pushing.

Skies are clear, truly a perfect Blood Bowl weather! The Skaven offence doesn't seem to start that well, although a thrower manages to pick up the ball and Agility 5 gutter runner manages to dodge through. He's left alone however, so the skaven attempt to clear some space to get another gutter deliver the ball to him. A sturdy zombie manages to hold the line, however. Not wanting anything to do with the mummies, the thrower runs ahead and throws a perfect short pass to the gutter runner, who runs near the touchdown line. He scores on turn 11, if my memory serves me right.

The Undead start another offence. They push through against now shorthanded skaven. However, at one point the undead mistake a skaven blitzer for a zombie! He raises up and hits down the ball carrying ghoul. The ball bounces around and the agility 5 gutter is ready. He runs, dodges, picks up the ball and then throws an outstanding Long Pass! Alas, the gutter runner who is standing undisturbed somehow manages to drop the ball, despite using a re-roll! A goblin would've been sent to the slaughterhouse for wasting such an opportunity! Then the game calms down, and nothing much happens for the rest of the few turns.

Thank you for the game, @Tayrun :) it was a good game, very Blood Bowl-ish one. We both messed up a little bit, though personally I think that I made more mistakes. I also ran out of time couple of times. We can always blame the UI. ;)

Good luck with the rest of your games! Also, my lineman learned to kick the ball better, while my blitzer was blessed with a boost to agility! Two of 'em on my team already... Bless Nuffle.