1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BC2 Lustria MD4

Discussion in 'Big Crunch 2' started by St Cloud, Sep 3, 2017.

1. banzai76

banzai76 Member

Steam Username:
    banzai76
    Cyanide Username:
    banzai76
    Country Flag:
    Yep on my way. Just be a few mins!

2. banzai76

banzai76 Member

Steam Username:
    banzai76
    Cyanide Username:
    banzai76
    Country Flag:
    2-0 to the rats. Well done, Supa. GG. My greatest moments were causing an injury on the opening block, and rolling a 6 on the post-match screen. Everything else was generally painful to watch for my team!

Supa likes this.
  3. Supa

Supa Active Member

Steam Username:
    Supa
    Cyanide Username:
    Supajee
    Country Flag:
    Yes, thanks for the game. I bursted out laughing a couple of times when the dice were rolling so nice and suddenly they show the middle finger to either one of us. I still have a grin that I can't wipe away, caused by your werewolf intercepting my gutter runner's pass... :D. My kick skill didn't work on the first kick-off and overall the game was filled with Nuffle's fickle humor... pitch invasion completely ruined your plans while a fan slayed my thrower with a rock (and I had used an apotechary just to get my badly hurt Agi4 blitzer back for the next setup (which turned out to be worth it, for he scored both of the touchdowns and gained another level!)).

That's Blood Bowl, I guess. Hopefully your team can somehow recover from the rocky start you've got on your first games!

4. chakkal2001

chakkal2001 Active Member

Country Flag:
    That's alright. See you then!

5. Stringer Bell

Stringer Bell Active Member

Steam Username:
    Stringer Bell
    Country Flag:
    Came down to the dice on turns 8 and 16, as BB often does. In the first half, things were rough for the receiving Chaos team and they were beaten into a corner until a semi-miracle turn 8 TD gave them a 1-0 lead. In the second half it was almost the opposite, with the Dwarves taking a beating from the Chaos defence until quad both-downs opened the door for a turn 16 tying score. Unfortunately the bull centaur failed the pickup and the reroll, making it a 1-0 final. GG and good luck the rest of the season sir.

6. Tayrun

Tayrun Member

Country Flag:
    I'm not available beyond Saturday until Tuesday, and that's work-dependent. If we need a reserve time we'll have to come up with it after the weekend. ;)

7. Deithwen

Deithwen Active Member

Steam Username:
    Deithwen
    Cyanide Username:
    Deithwen
    Country Flag:
    Okay, it doesn't really matter for me now, I know I have the time on Saturday, so tomorrow 14:00 it is. See you on the pitch!

8. chakkal2001

chakkal2001 Active Member

Country Flag:
    @Street bad news, I have some kinda unexpected things to run at work and won't be able to show up to our match (perks of trying to squeeze time to play at work).

I think today is the end of MD? I apologize for the mishap, I think this is the first time ever I won't be able to play a match :/ I'm OK with the admins giving the win to you.

Cheers.

9. Street

Street Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Street
    Country Flag:
    That is ok, it happens, I don't mind it being a draw as I was very limited in the options I was able to give this week as well. We can let admins choose how the result should be. Hope your work goes ok!

10. St Cloud

St Cloud Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    St. Cloud
    Country Flag:
    @chakkal2001 @Street

Hey gents. Shit happens. But not to worry.

Admin decision 2-1 to Street as a time was arranged, even if limited opportunities were on offer.