1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BC2 Lustria MD7

Discussion in 'Big Crunch 2' started by St Cloud, Sep 25, 2017.

1. Hlinic

Hlinic Member

Steam Username:
    HLiNiC
    Country Flag:
    @troxbirds Thanks for the game, the dice was against you in your key moments, as you described above. And those pushes did not help as well. Luckily for me. :) You were quite successful in armor breaks and removing my players though despite armor 8. My stalling in the first half was almost too long, but your Wrestle Goat failing the two dice block with reroll in the end helped me secure the first half. And the second half with all those scatters... :D

Also Eldril Sidewinder helped a bit, even though he failed 50% of his Hypnotic gaze attempts.

Wish you more luck in the future, with this team or another one. :)

2. troxbirds

troxbirds Active Member

Steam Username:
    troxbirds
    Cyanide Username:
    troxbirds
    Country Flag:
    @Hlinic
    That second half was so frustrating that I totally forgot about the four-die wrestle-goat failure at the end of the first half. Thanks for reminding me. :)

3. Deithwen

Deithwen Active Member

Steam Username:
    Deithwen
    Cyanide Username:
    Deithwen
    Country Flag:
    1:1 draw with @Farsha 's orks. This game was full of double ones and double skulls, the Orks kept KO'ing Tomb Guardians on one-die blocks and then failing GFI's, which led to the Khemri stealing the ball and scoring on turn 8, in the second half the skellies took up the torch of failing everything and after a snaked GFI the Greenskins passed on a 5+, survived 4 dice on the ball carrier and scored. Overall, kind of a stupid gsmr in terms of dice, but it was fun I guess.

@Farsha, thanks for the game!

4. Farsha

Farsha Active Member

Steam Username:
    Farsha
    Cyanide Username:
    Farsha
    Country Flag:
    Yea stuff like this happens all the time in my games. Rolled 5 snake eyes in that match :D (all of them were +2 to succeed), but I had to roll a lot so it happens. Was fun but, it's hard to strategise in matches like that. BS works, save stuff fails :D

5. banzai76

banzai76 Member

Steam Username:
    banzai76
    Cyanide Username:
    banzai76
    Country Flag:
    2-1 to the dead men. GG, thanks @chakkal2001 .

There's not a lot you can do when you have bad luck like this....! (pitch invasion, attached)

None of mine, 7 of yours!

Attached Files: