1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BC2 Nordland MD9

Discussion in 'Big Crunch 2' started by Regor, Jun 7, 2016.

1. Regor

Regor Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    [​IMG]

BloodBowlClub Rattelona" @Majimbauro
    "Final Enimies" @Otherguy
    "Cirith Ungol Rangers" @er81307
    "Iron Maiden Troopers" @EdTheMad
    "High and Majestic" @Goatee
    "Smash n Grrrab" @darkrock7681
    "Heroes of the Multiverse" out
    "The Desecrators" @SlyAnimal
    "Da Scarburg All-Starz" @Colpicklejar
    "Pig Bay Plunderers" @McMacky

BloodBowlClub Rattelona" @Majimbauro have admin win this week.

You have until Tue the 14th to finish your MD9 matches.

[​IMG]

So we have 3 players for the big win race!
    Best of luck for all of u guys!

Please don't forget to reply your option in http://bbtactics.com/forum/threads/decisions-for-season-3.8241/

2. EdTheMad

EdTheMad Member

Country Flag:
    "Da Scarburg All-Starz" @Colpicklejar

My times are (GMT-3):

Monday until Friday 19pm until 23pm. It is possible to play earlier time, but need to be schedule a couple of days in advance.
    Saturday and Sunday I will play RPG, after the game I can play if I´m not too much exhausted.

Please add me to steam. If I am online, I generally can play. After the game I delete my opponents: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198023265016/

3. SlyAnimal

SlyAnimal Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    PapaNasty
    Country Flag:
    @McMacky I'm in GMT+7 and can usually start games from about 0900 GMT until around 1500 GMT, give or take a little depending on what classes I have to teach.

Over the weekend I should be able to start a game from about 0200 GMT - 1600 GMT, possibly a bit later if the other times still don't suit. I've gotta take my son for a vaccination in the neighbouring city sometime this weekend, I'm not sure when (My wife's the boss lol), but hopefully that won't clash with our game.

Also if you want you can add me on steam to make things easier (link in my sig).

*Edit: Also I see that you're definitely here to play too, with a win over an Orc team last week despite just being a fillin team, so this will be interesting. Oh also I see that you're currently online now, I usually have lunch around now and often have "extended lunches", so can possibly fit something in during the week around now if the other times really don't suit (But the other times are infinitely better for me than around this time).

4. McMacky

McMacky Member

Steam Username:
    McMacky
    Cyanide Username:
    McMacky
    Country Flag:
    If possible I would prefer not to start our game until 18:00 GMT, but could play it any weekday except for this Thursday. If that is to late I can push up the time, but that is starting to get a little earlier than I would like.

Edit: your team is insane. I doubt I will be playing to win, instead trying to kill as many freakishly buff goats as possible.

5. SlyAnimal

Cyanide Username:
    PapaNasty
    Country Flag:
    1800GMT is 1am for me, so would mean a 3am finish. We'll need to try and start a bit earlier than that. Occasionally on Fri/Sat nights I can start that late if I don't have any plans for the following day, but even then I'll only start then if I happen to see someone on steam and am feeling relatively awake.

Are you free on the weekend? As I wouldn't even want to start at 1700GMT on a weeknight, and from what I gather that'd probably be the earliest you'd be able to manage.

haha and you should always play to win, with the amount of inducements you'll get, you should be competitive since I don't have much guard or mighty blow (And you getting 2-3x high strength + claw + frenzy players should even things out). I'm of course hoping it'll be an easy win to secure my promotion to Altdorf, but with so many inducements + frenzy you never know what could happen.

6. McMacky

McMacky Member

Steam Username:
    McMacky
    Cyanide Username:
    McMacky
    Country Flag:
    I
    I could do 16:00 GMT, it's just earlier than I would like, but it is not unreasonable. 16:00 GMT Friday work for you?

7. SlyAnimal

Cyanide Username:
    PapaNasty
    Country Flag:
    Yep that should work.

McMacky likes this.
  8. Goatee

Goatee Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    Goatee
    Country Flag:
    @er81307 I'm in the UK, so GMT+1 currently.

Evening after work are best for me, same at the weekend. Whats your availability like?

9. Colpicklejar

Colpicklejar Member

Steam Username:
    StealthAwesome
    Cyanide Username:
    Kaldor Ditka
    Country Flag:
    Ed, I sent you a friend request yesterday on Steam. I'm at gmt -7 and your times should work for me.

10. Goatee

Goatee Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    Goatee
    Country Flag:
    Hey @er81307

Are you free to play this weekend?

11. Otherguy

Otherguy Active Member

Country Flag:
  12. darkrock7681

darkrock7681 Member

Country Flag:
    I've got a game now, but can play after, or I'm good tomorrow GMT 17:00 - GMT 20:00

13. Colpicklejar

Colpicklejar Member

Steam Username:
    StealthAwesome
    Cyanide Username:
    Kaldor Ditka
    Country Flag:
    @EdTheMad
    Caught you a few times on steam but I think you were afk. Can we nail down a more specific time? I'm free all day tomorrow and today after 8 pm my time.

14. er81307

er81307 New Member

Cyanide Username:
    Papillon
    Country Flag:
    Hi!

What about sunday 6 pm (GMT)?

15. Goatee

Goatee Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    Goatee
    Country Flag:
    @er81307 Hey, have a game scheduled at that time. Could do 20:30gmt (today) or tomorrow (Monday) at 6pm GMT?

16. Otherguy

Otherguy Active Member

Country Flag:
    cant play today. maybe tuesday evening?

17. darkrock7681

darkrock7681 Member

Country Flag:
    Tuesday is no good for me, but I can do Wed?

18. Otherguy

Otherguy Active Member

Country Flag:
    On both monday and wednesday i have to work from 10:00 GMT untill the next day morning :(
    Thursday then?

19. er81307

er81307 New Member

Cyanide Username:
    Papillon
    Country Flag:
    Then see you on monday 6pm GMT :)

20. Colpicklejar

Colpicklejar Member

Steam Username:
    StealthAwesome
    Cyanide Username:
    Kaldor Ditka
    Country Flag:
    @EdTheMad You weren't on steam all weekend- we've got to plan a game for tomorrow! I don't want last match day to go down like this, especially when a win might mean a promotion for either of us.