@riffCannon - My Sleeping Karma
@Werebat - The Real Wyrmwood
@Frankolino - Carnavikings
@Nuttyfessor - Infernal Milky Way
@Deithwen - Roll Like an egyptian
@Outragingcat - Licking Lizards
@TomSchnizz - Star Players Only
@Stringer Bell - Littlefinger's Ladder

Good things come to those who wait. However your next match day is here now to help with the wait. You have till the 20th.

Whilst you are free to arrange your match how you want. It is strongly recommended that you arrange your matches in this thread. If there are problems and I have to admin a match I can only use the information I have available to me at the time.

If there is a problem with scheduling or anything BC2 related please get in touch with me as soon as possible.

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
@Frankolino
when do you want your easy win? I'm GMT-7, so weekend is probably easiest. I can do 15:00 GMT to 05:00 GMT both Saturday and Sunday.

TomSchnizz

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Tom Schnizz
Cyanide Username
Le Bread masqué
Country Flag
Hey @Nuttyfessor , best days for me to play are Friday to Monday, hours can vary. Do you have time tomorrow to bash some goblins?

Werebat

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Werebat
Country Flag
@DireSickFish - I can play tomorrow or Tuesday at 20:00 GMT if you want to do this early. I’m feeling lucky...

Oops - scratch that, I have a doctor appointment tomorrow at that time.

Tuesday at 20:00 GMT would still work, though, as would Wednesday. Actually we are likely getting a bad snowstorm here on Tuesday so I may well be out of work all day and therefore more flexible...

riffCannon

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
riffCannon
Country Flag
Hi @Stringer Bell
I can kick off on any day this week between 14:00 and 21:00 UTC.
Next week between 18:00 and 21:00 UTC.

When's good for you?

Deithwen

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Deithwen
Cyanide Username
Deithwen
Country Flag
Hi @Outragingcat
I'm in a hospital right now but the connection here seems to have proven itself okay. I think we could start any day between 11:00 and 19:00 GMT, although I might have to pause for a few minutes during the match. What are your preferred times?

DireSickFish

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
SickFish
Cyanide Username
DireSickFish
Country Flag
Oops - scratch that, I have a doctor appointment tomorrow at that time.

Tuesday at 20:00 GMT would still work, though, as would Wednesday. Actually we are likely getting a bad snowstorm here on Tuesday so I may well be out of work all day and therefore more flexible...
Tuesday is going to be a no go for me. I can do Wednesday or Thursday at 22:10 GMT (I don't get off work till 21:30, then have a 30min commute). If not I have Friday off of work and coulds tart earlier.

Frankolino

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Frankolino
Cyanide Username
frankolino
Country Flag
@Frankolino
when do you want your easy win? I'm GMT-7, so weekend is probably easiest. I can do 15:00 GMT to 05:00 GMT both Saturday and Sunday.
Hi there, buddy. There isn't such thing as "easy win" for Norse, but I have to say my AV has held much better than expected this season.
Saturday at 15:00 GMT works fine for me. That's confirmed from my side. Cheers!

Outragingcat

Star Player
Steam Username
Outragingcat
Country Flag
Hi @Outragingcat
I'm in a hospital right now but the connection here seems to have proven itself okay. I think we could start any day between 11:00 and 19:00 GMT, although I might have to pause for a few minutes during the match. What are your preferred times?
I'd say anywhere from 16:00 GMT to 19:00 GMT on Saturday and Sunday would work best for me.

Nuttyfessor

Super Star Player
Steam Username
hazelnuttydk
Country Flag
Hey @Nuttyfessor , best days for me to play are Friday to Monday, hours can vary. Do you have time tomorrow to bash some goblins?
Hi @TomSchnizz - Tomorrow is not possible for me I'm afraid. Preferred time for me would be Monday between 17-23 GMT. Sunday is an option too, could be between 15-23 GMT. How is that for you?

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
Hi there, buddy. There isn't such thing as "easy win" for Norse, but I have to say my AV has held much better than expected this season.
Saturday at 15:00 GMT works fine for me. That's confirmed from my side. Cheers!
Ok, see you then.

Stringer Bell

Star Player
Steam Username
Stringer Bell
Country Flag
Already had a match scheduled for that time slot. But Friday 19:30 UTC is ok for me. See you then.

previous match is running a bit long here, so I might be like 15 mins late

edit: will be ready to go in 2-3 mins, sorry for the delay

Last edited: