BC2 S3 Indus MM MD2

Genessius

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Deadline is Tuesday 24.00 with a delay to wensday 12.00 if I can't roll cause of work: )

Participants;
- @avantar ; Bomen
- @Venachar ; Adventure Reich
- @Ravers ; Moon Shiners
- @Martin ScoresEasy ; Appliance Alliance
- @Fokmir ; The Danish Khaos Snorters
- @spoonybard ; Actually My Childhood
- @NG1353 ; Nanatsu no Taizai
- @MacToosh ; Incontinence Annonymous
- @Rabenschrey ; Valfisk Vikings
- @Crimson Fox ; Deepest Blue

Who ever is facing Suicide squad...S-Squad will be replaced with the new team when they join the open spot

Last edited:

Genessius

Super Star Player
Country Flag
upload_2016-7-13_2-30-55.png

Ravers

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ravers
Country Flag
@avantar I'm UK based, so prefer to play around GMT 20:00 but can be flexible. I'm off work tomorrow so sometime then would be ideal. Let me know.

MacToosh

Star Player
Country Flag
@Venachar I am available all weekend and also on Monday and Tuesday evenings if you are busy this weekend. I am UK based so currently on GMT+1

Venachar

Veteran
Cyanide Username
Venachar
Country Flag
@Venachar I am available all weekend and also on Monday and Tuesday evenings if you are busy this weekend. I am UK based so currently on GMT+1

Almost pressed report as I am unused with interface lol. I can do anytime this week after midday towards night starting now b4 monday. Monday and tuesday I can do evenings as I need to be during the day productive. I am 1h ahead of you so easy to schedule, a lil up to you when you feel like playing, would be smart to set up 2 times if issues arise though. Only thing I know I need to do is a dinner meetup with family 3 PM on Saturday.

Ravers

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ravers
Country Flag
@avantar update on my availability

Thursday all day
Friday more or less all day
Saturday not available
Sunday maybe from about 19:00 GMT
Monday & Tues from 19:30 GMT

NG1353

Veteran
Country Flag
Great! I'm free all Sunday (Australian time) and don't want to mess up your Saturday night, so choose what time on your Sat works for you and I'm there!
Would 0500 GMT work for you? What im looking at says 2200 for me and 1330 for you, let me know if thats wrong.

MacToosh

Star Player
Country Flag
Almost pressed report as I am unused with interface lol. I can do anytime this week after midday towards night starting now b4 monday. Monday and tuesday I can do evenings as I need to be during the day productive. I am 1h ahead of you so easy to schedule, a lil up to you when you feel like playing, would be smart to set up 2 times if issues arise though. Only thing I know I need to do is a dinner meetup with family 3 PM on Saturday.
How about 8pm your time Sunday or Monday?