BC2 S4: Cathay Fluff/Smacktalk Thread

Zyrael

Star Player
Steam Username
Zyrael
Cyanide Username
Zyrael
Country Flag
@Zyrael When we first played two seasons ago and you whooped me, I said to myself, "That's fine, he'll probably shoot up the ranks, then I won't have to play him again." Then last season you whooped me again, and I said "I'm already doomed to relegation anyway and he's first place in our group. Next season I'll be free of this abuse."

And here we are. :skull:

But it hurts so good!

I'm sure you'll beat me good this time, and that will be gratifying. Right?

Zyrael

Star Player
Steam Username
Zyrael
Cyanide Username
Zyrael
Country Flag
Also:

Hi. I'm Zyrael. I'm a Capricorn/Aquarius who likes rainy days and books with anti-heroes.

Also I'm Murican, Married, and have our first baby (boy) due in about 6 weeks. So someone is likely going to get a free win, lol.

If you can't tell by my logo, my favorite teams are Nurgle and Chorfs. So my time of joy and pestilence is fast approaching... and you will all know the love of Papa Nurgle.

As a side note, I'm being forced to take some medication that causes fairly severe irritability. So if I get a bit salty while playing, just ignore me. That's what I do. If you beat me it isn't dice, it's that you played better than I did.

ManBearPig

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
ManBearPig
Country Flag
@ManBearPig Speaking of revenge, looks like the shoes on the other foot. This time it's me playing the music-themed team and you playing furry, disease-ridden nightmares. Hopefully Nuffle will feel the beat this time. :p

May the best man win, and by man I mean Wearwolves, and by win, I mean eat your teams faces off... But you know whatever

Werebat

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Werebat
Country Flag
There is also a Team Blogs forum where you can share your fluff for your team, get team specific advice, keep a personal journal of your team's roster or whatever else. It is another great way to interact with the Blood Bowl Tactics community as a whole, and there are some fantastic threads in there; @Werebat 's BC - Wyrmwood a prime example.

Aw, shucks... :D

ManBearPig

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
ManBearPig
Country Flag
Well I just took a beating from one hell of a lucky Chaos team. No skills, but they didn't fail much... Who the hell made this schedule? I have to play another Choas team next game...

GobbieMarauder

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
GoobieMarauder
Country Flag
Well I just took a beating from one hell of a lucky Chaos team. No skills, but they didn't fail much... Who the hell made this schedule? I have to play another Choas team next game...
Would you rather wait until they do have skills? :p

OverLORDY

Star Player
Steam Username
OverLORDY
Country Flag
I now realize i may have picked the wrong race for this league. With all the chaos and undead teams, i probably should have picked a chaos or an elf team. (Necro were my secret desire but sadly i didnt trust my own skills in coaching them)

It is going to suck a lot for me later on.

OverLORDY

Star Player
Steam Username
OverLORDY
Country Flag
That's because i faced rookie skaven and chaos. Both were matchups favoring me and i still didn't get enough spp out of them to allow me face the monstrosities that are Dank Soles and Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

GobbieMarauder

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
GoobieMarauder
Country Flag
The Wrestle Beasts are an unusual choice and I am intersted to see where this team goes.

Ball carriers with Block are a blight upon the field and I refuse to tolerate their presence unless they belong to me.

Dunkane

Veteran
Steam Username
Guiks06
Country Flag
I don't know who will stop the Undead team! Damn scary team !!

Genessius

Super Star Player
Country Flag
I haven't even started lvling yet though ;p, hoping to get pomb's asap on the wights: ) cause the animation just look fukkin awesome when they do it: p

OverLORDY

Star Player
Steam Username
OverLORDY
Country Flag
With the luck you have shown in our game undead will probably get pitch cleared, don't worry.