Country Flag

Veggente85

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
VeggenteBBT
Cyanide Username
Veggente
Country Flag
@NG1353 we do it before Christmas? My ideal is 19-22 during week (but not the fridays). Thursday can potentially play during daytime (at least for me): 14-22. Weekends are much more complicate given that they are christmas and 31...

Numberwang

Star Player
Country Flag
@Mark Teal, I'm US PST (-8). I can play on Wednesday and Friday when I get off of work at 5:15pm. Or sometime on Saturday if we schedule early.

If it needs to be after that let me know, next week is pretty open.

stephB

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
stephB
Cyanide Username
stephB
Country Flag
@Tsukari What is your availability like over the festive period? I intend to be getting drunk lots but should be able to play tonight around 21:00 GMT, the 29th, 30th, 2nd and 3rd around that time as well. Any of those seem doable?

Mark Teal

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
Da Coach
Country Flag
@Mark Teal, I'm US PST (-8). I can play on Wednesday and Friday when I get off of work at 5:15pm. Or sometime on Saturday if we schedule early.

If it needs to be after that let me know, next week is pretty open.

Hi, I'm away for the week from this Friday so if we can get our game played today at 5.15 PST that would be great, can't play any later though or i'll be falling asleep :) If not then it would be Saturday the 31st, any time from 18.00 GMT to 01.00 GMT.

Numberwang

Star Player
Country Flag
Hi, I'm away for the week from this Friday so if we can get our game played today at 5.15 PST that would be great, can't play any later though or i'll be falling asleep :) If not then it would be Saturday the 31st, any time from 18.00 GMT to 01.00 GMT.
I think I'm going to end up leaving work a bit early today. What time is better for you today, only going to be here another hour or so?

Mark Teal

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
Da Coach
Country Flag
I think I'm going to end up leaving work a bit early today. What time is better for you today, only going to be here another hour or so?

Can play anytime from now til 5pm PST, 2pm PST would be best but not a problem if you prefer earlier or later.

NG1353

Veteran
Country Flag
@NG1353 we do it before Christmas? My ideal is 19-22 during week (but not the fridays). Thursday can potentially play during daytime (at least for me): 14-22. Weekends are much more complicate given that they are christmas and 31...
Sorry I was out of town. If your still good for the 22nd let me know the time that works for you and ill make it happen.

Veggente85

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
VeggenteBBT
Cyanide Username
Veggente
Country Flag
Sorry I was out of town. If your still good for the 22nd let me know the time that works for you and ill make it happen.

I'm on from now to the next 2-3 hours, say even 4!

Otherwise we can do it next thursday, around 9GMT

Last edited:

stephB

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
stephB
Cyanide Username
stephB
Country Flag
I spoke to @Tsukari on Wednesday on Steam and offered to play that day which he was unable to do. He offered to play on Thursday which I was unable to do, so I suggested he post here with his availability so we can work something out.

Tsukari

Star Player
Country Flag
I spoke to @Tsukari on Wednesday on Steam and offered to play that day which he was unable to do. He offered to play on Thursday which I was unable to do, so I suggested he post here with his availability so we can work something out.
29th at 21:00 GMT sound good? That would work for me.

stephB

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
stephB
Cyanide Username
stephB
Country Flag
@CakeOrrDeath hey we have to play this week if im not too drunk i think i will be free all sunday or in the week i can play from 7am to 7pm gmt-3.
Seen @CakeOrrDeath chatting away in Lewpac Twitch channel, I am sure he is available for a game, how about you @Aczino ?

Can you tell I am itching for a game! ;)

Cram

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Cram
Country Flag
Well, only thing i can see now is that MD is over and i cant find a single word from @CakeOrrDeath in here.
Win for @Aczino and roll over to MD3 in a few minutes...