1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BC2 season 1 MD4 Results

Discussion in 'Big Crunch 2' started by cjblackburn, Feb 8, 2016.

1. Otherguy

Otherguy Active Member

Country Flag:
    GG WP Majimbauro. Wish you all the best for your next matches.
    [​IMG]

WhyScottWhy and Majimbauro like this.
  2. Curving

Curving Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    Curving
    Country Flag:
    Running Rabids 2-1 Carrot Dukes

First half I was able to score early and actually killed one of the rabids players and I got my catcher to level 3.
    Second half the game became quickly onesided, but he chose to stall the game and score on the last turn. Overall even though it's my 4th lost in a row I was able to get another blitzer, since the last one was killed by one of those pesky dark elves :(, so I feel like my team is starting to build up and get to a nice stage which hopefully will let me out of this losing streak

3. creeshu

creeshu Member

Country Flag:
    Russian Barbers Syndicate 1 - 1 Semi Sweet Surprise - nice match, 2 x bribe on kick -off event, only 1 injury during whole match! -agi on saurus ... thats sth new and finally got my krox

jujuzombie likes this.
  4. Collybear

Collybear Active Member

Country Flag:
    The Yager Bombers 2 - 0 Boop Troop

The Bombers defended hard after the Kick off, no Injury's but knocking out the Boop Troop till they finally knocked the ball lose to score at the end of the first Half. The sun was out in the 2nd half and most of Boop Troop decided to take advantage of the strong sun and work on their tan instead, leaving the Bombers to run in another try. Good first game for the Bombers but most was due to Boop Troop's poor luck, and most of the team off the pitch in the 2nd half. Thanks for the game @Dsop and hopefully nuffle shines on your next game.

5. Hoshi

Hoshi New Member

Country Flag:
    You Gouda Brie Kidding Me - 3:0 - Unsavoury Unseelie

[​IMG]

Welp, Nuffle was out for blood this time around. Double skulls everywhere you look, half a dozen 1s on 2+ dodges and pickups. Both teams got dealt a hefty amount of bad luck, though I'd say I got my share a bit earlier and in more critical situations. I legitimately screwed up one offense drive in the first half that could have been the equaliser by accidentally offering a chainpush opportunity that exposed my carrier, though even that would have been salvageable had Nuffle not nuffle'd. By the second half I was down so many dudes that I couldn't really muster any kind of defense, so that KapnKrunch could pretty much walk right through me for the 2:0. I almost managed at least one touchdown, but that too was stopped by a failed dodge three squares away from the endzone, which was quickly turned around into the 3:0.

Well, sole silver lining is that I finally got enough catch together to go back to get my second Wardancer back.

6. jujuzombie

jujuzombie Member

Cyanide Username:
    jujuzombie
    Country Flag:
    Confirm match result, was lacking the players to foul every turn due to 2 KOs ;) Did use both bribe tho so there is that. Was a different kinda match for sure gg @creeshu

7. Znarx

Znarx Courier Staff

Cyanide Username:
    Znarx
    Country Flag:
    Regor gave me a ricidulous 2-0 beatdown. The block dice were unbelievable, with Regor getting knockdowns on 20 of 25 block rolls, with no players having block. This led to 3 CAS and 7 KOs. Meanwhile, I succeed on 1/8 KO rolls by halftime, leading to me having to start the second half with 6 players. Just an utterly impossible game.

8. Regor

Regor Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    U right m8, unfortunately the dices didn't allow a fair match. GL for your team.

Thks for the game.

9. Zinc

Zinc Member

Cyanide Username:
    Zinco
    Country Flag:
    2-1 In favor of Careem

10. sbr32

sbr32 Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    sbr32
    Country Flag:
    General Mayhem 1 :: Rook Rats 0

The Generals completely crushed the Rats. Level 2 Thrower and Gutter Runner Dead, another GR MNG (who the Apo offered to kill as well) and some other assorted hurt Linerats made things very difficult for the Rats; while my 1 KO woke up on his first opportunity.

The Rats' first half started off pretty passive and the General's were able to get some early armor breaks to gain the initiative. A gang foul on the Ogre not only got the fouler kicked out of the game, but grouped the entire Rat team up in one clump. The Rats eventually made a break away but didn't have enough players to properly screen.

The second half started with the Humans having a 4 or 5 man advantage, but things got interesting when 2 Gutter Runners pinned the Thrower deep in Human territory. The Generals were eventually able to sort that out and marched slowly down the field scoring on their T16 after I got a bit greedy and threw a pass to a Blitzer so both players could level. He caught it but it required my last RR.

Normal skills on 2 Blitzers and the Thrower.

good game Potato and hopefully better luck from here on out.

Ravers likes this.
  11. notafunhater

notafunhater Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    notafunhater
    Country Flag:
    Averland MD4: Hugging Woodies 3:0 Eleven Elderly Elves. Despite putting ourselves into hot water early in our own drive, we manage to extricate ourselves and score anyway. Thanks to a number of inflicted casualties we add on two more defensive TDs in the second half for the final score. GG Xomgyroth, good luck the rest of the season!

12. Zungado

Zungado Member

Steam Username:
    Zungado
    Cyanide Username:
    Zungado
    Country Flag:
    Nuln
    Villains of Fantasy 1 - 0 Sanctuary All-Stars

13. Whelk Of Doom

Whelk Of Doom New Member

Cyanide Username:
    Twisted Whelk
    Country Flag:
    Twisted Valkyries 0:2 Rataxian All-Stars

The Valkyries were crushed again. A mistake by the Dark Elf thrower (failing a 3+ dodge away from a kroxigor) led to a turn over a few turns into the Valkyries drive. The lizards secured the ball quickly and scored turn 5. What should have been enough time to equalise before the end of the first half, turned out not to be, after a pitch invasion took a turn off both teams. In the second half the Dark Elves tried to capitalise on a skink fumbling the ball, but this rather backfired as they piled into blocking range of the lizards. I'm genuinely starting to believe that the Valyries are wearing the same armour worn by Halflings, rather than the proper Dark Elf stuff. Every second block is an injury. By turn 13 there were only 3 Dark Elves left on the pitch and they didn't have a very good time. Only positive is no permanent injuries, although I will be down two players in the next game, including my level 2 thrower.

14. St Cloud

St Cloud Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    St. Cloud
    Country Flag:
    The Scales mess up a basic grind by missclicking a Saurus into a dodge and conceeding a T8 defensive TD but came roaring back and scored two of their own...the 2nd off a Skink interception.

GG Goatee

Last edited: Feb 15, 2016
  15. Colpicklejar

Colpicklejar Member

Steam Username:
    StealthAwesome
    Cyanide Username:
    Kaldor Ditka
    Country Flag:
    A truly cracking game between Da Scarburg All-Starz and the new Orcs on the block, Deff Starz. Scarburg came out on top, but just barely. I managed to score on his offensive drive, but the Deff Starz got truly Orky despite it all. 5 armor breaks, all of which were casualties. Early in the second half my thrower actually chucked it downfield out of sheer desperation. the Deff Starz sent their own thrower and a blitzer to pick it up while the rest of the boyz stomped heads near the endzone. A true hero emerged, however- "Repeet Offenda" Renda, a Scarburg lineman, made 3 successful dodge/1 die blitzes on the ball, managing to stun the enemy thrower. He even threatened a TD at one point, but a greedy gfi quickly ended that. All in all the weirdest and most exciting game I've had in a while.

sbr32 likes this.
  16. slanesh

slanesh Active Member

Country Flag:
    1-1 vs Crunchy Sulaco - Isen Mike

Amazing second half, one of he most entertaining and tense I ever had. I'm sure a more experienced coach would have made a lot more of that situation, but in the end as one of my players said “No man's knowledge here can go beyond his experience”.

I rolled a 1 on the final GFI to make the 2-1, but still enjoyed the match a lot, I hope you too @IsenMike

17. doohickey

doohickey Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    [​IMG]

The orcs took a 2-1 loss! A couple early misclicks on my part put the team in a bad spot deep in our own half and the relentlessly aggressive defense of the rats brought them the victory. A blitz on the final turn left the door open for a draw but the blitzer with the ball tripped over the goal line on a gfi after making a 1db, 4+ dodge and 3+ dodge.

Thanks for the match EdtheMad, gl with the rest of the season!

Cheers,

doohickey

sbr32 likes this.
  18. motb

motb Member

Country Flag:
    Am ah getting' ma hole? 2-0 Mysterious Challengers

The rolls were on my side, so the dwarf came in front of the elves this time.

Had a very unpleasant game against fantastic jimmy. As I explained to him, I had a lot of stuff happening around me at home. In fact today is my bday, and since me and my girlfriend are living in a different country than our families, skype has been ringing the whole time. At the same time, we have a small kid at home, so suffice it to say that I unfortunately had to use almost all my time for each round in the first half.

My opponent could not understand that and proceeded to imply that Im intentionally letting the clock run out and told me at one point to go f*** myself. As the game progressed and he lost more players and had bad rolls, he proceeded to run out the clock each turn, not moving a single one of his players on the ground.

Im in this league to avoid that kind of behaviour which you usually meet on public ladders. This 2 hours a week are some of the few hours I get at least partially to myself, and I prefer to enjoy them instead of having such a bad experience. Im sorry to FantasticJimmy if I offended him by using all my time on each turn, but I do not believe it is a reason to act like he did.

Sorry for the long text, but it was a very frustrating experience.

19. JimmyFantastic

JimmyFantastic Member

Country Flag:
    I typed gfy - good for you. btom, do you really need 4 mins when I have 2 men standing? As for my turns running down... I decided to do other stuff the same as you.

20. Genessius

Genessius Active Member

Country Flag:
    Kids please, each take a seat in a corner, until you shake hands and make up. :p But in all seriousness I hope both of you got your shit of yer chest, and keep it cool and professional now in other games; )
    Ya both got a point as far as i'm concerned and I just don't want bad blood and finger pointing here: )