1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BC2 Season 22: Lustria MD5

Discussion in 'Big Crunch 2' started by Ravers, Sep 21, 2020.

1. patbou73

patbou73 Active Member

Country Flag:
    Mmmm... yeah, I can postpone to 17 utc

2. eferuga

eferuga Member

Steam Username:
    eferuga
    Country Flag:
    Thanks!

3. RedDwarf

RedDwarf Member

Country Flag:
    @wheelchairguy we are supposed to play our game now right? 18:00 UTC?

4. RedDwarf

RedDwarf Member

Country Flag:
    @wheelchairguy Guess we'll have to reschedule. I will be available to start today until 21:00 UTC. I can also play tomorrow (tuesday) starting between 18:00 - 21:00 UTC. Let me know in this thread, through PM or on Discord.

5. patbou73

patbou73 Active Member

Country Flag:
    Thanks for the game @eferuga . Like I said in chat, it a 3-2 victory that feels like a defeat. Using Apothecary on rookie Catcher that just got to 7 SPPs on turn 13 felt like the right thing to do, to avoid that niggling injury. But man, I would have kept that Apo if I knew my Wardancer with Tackle would die from a gang foul on turn 14. :(

I had gold to replace the dancer that the Goblins killed, but now it's not the case (70k). If I keep spending gold to replace my dancers, how can I ever buy team rerolls? I probably won't have any before season is over.

Oh, and who got MVP? That Lineman that already had -1 MA, which also suffered from a MNG today.

I don't know if it was a good game or not. It started with a Blitz and I scored a defensive TD on my turn 1. I again scored (opponent got a turnover) and we went to my half with me at 2-0, and just a badly hurt lineman. But it went downhill fast during second half. I suffered a lot of injuries, and some turnovers, opponent got to score, I scored back for 3-1, then I couldn't defend for 3-2 (probably over extended my position in his territory) and another turnover to get the ball + heavily outnumbered almost allowed opponent to score the equalizer. Thank Nuffle it didn't happen...

6. eferuga

eferuga Member

Steam Username:
    eferuga
    Country Flag:
    Thanks for the game! did not expect that the foul would be death. I was a little unlucky with the events, the blitz, the perfect defense. but we could catch a draw, did not knock the ball carrier down on the last move. the game was interesting! did not write much in the chat, because I play with a gamepad

7. wheelchairguy

wheelchairguy Member

Steam Username:
    sixwheeler
    Country Flag:
    Sorry about today mate. Life got in the way. Tuesday at 18:00 is good for me. see you then.

8. Frigo

Frigo Member

Steam Username:
    Frigo
    Country Flag:
    @BallztotheWalla good game despite having had bad luck in the early rounds you have always put me in trouble and has made the goal you can see that you are a much more experienced player than me. I could have done much better in the first half especially with the ball.
    In the second half, maybe a few dice throws put me at a disadvantage but whoever loses always has the feeling of having had bad luck.
    Sorry if I didn't answer you in chat I forgot to open it until the end ... I was too concentrated ... even if it didn't help me

BallztotheWalla likes this.
  9. BallztotheWalla

BallztotheWalla Active Member

Country Flag:
    Yeah it was a real goblin match with the secret weapons doing some amazing work, the fanatic wrecking the cage and the bc in the first half and the accurate bomb getting the ball loose in the second half.