1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BC2 Season 22: Lustria MD6

Discussion in 'Big Crunch 2' started by Ravers, Sep 30, 2020.

1. wheelchairguy

wheelchairguy Member

Steam Username:
    sixwheeler
    Country Flag:
    sorry mate for the late response. I am available anytime between 16:00-23:00 UTC Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Let me know what works for you.

Thanks.

2. eferuga

eferuga Member

Steam Username:
    eferuga
    Country Flag:
    well. means today 16:00

answer, are we playing?)

Last edited: Oct 3, 2020
  3. eferuga

eferuga Member

Steam Username:
    eferuga
    Country Flag:
    and although it's late. it won't work today. if only in the evening and then hardly

4. wheelchairguy

wheelchairguy Member

Steam Username:
    sixwheeler
    Country Flag:
    When are you available between now and Tuesday?

5. eferuga

eferuga Member

Steam Username:
    eferuga
    Country Flag:
    Tuesday 16:30?

6. wheelchairguy

wheelchairguy Member

Steam Username:
    sixwheeler
    Country Flag:
    Tuesday is good I will do my best to make it for 16:30 but I may not be available until 17:00 at the latest.

eferuga likes this.
  7. Silfuin

Silfuin Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Silfuin
    Country Flag:
    Whaat? What did you do to those poor norse?
    Did the team just implode, to let you get away with such nonsensical score?

8. patbou73

patbou73 Active Member

Country Flag:
    IIRC, I kicked a Perfect Defense (but opponent later got a Blitz, so that's fair). Then, my opponent really wasn't lucky trying to pick up the ball, twice, with reroll. But even if he could have picked up the ball (with his 2 x Niggled Runner), I punched him once with dancer and he was out with another permanent injury. Then grabbed and score.

More or less the same later in first half to end it 2-0.

Then Tree got 2 CAS in 2 turns, and attrition kicked in. With so few players, and my team intact, I could score fast with little or no resistance, as long as I could roll some 2+ to pick up the ball and do some dodges (even did a few vanity passes here and there, to level up my players). In the end, opponent just provoked Nuffle, trying to blitz my Catcher with Block, probably hoping to get a CAS. He turned over twice while trying to do so (he had to dodge and GFI). That only helped me score more, and more. :)

You can watch the replay under Big Crunch 2 / Lustria / Schedule / Day 6 / Thunderballs vs Sons of Santa. You'll probably see a thing or two that I could have done better. TBH, I must have done a few risky rolls myself, but the margin was so high, the win was secured, and I just wanted to get as many TDs as possible to dominate the Leaderboard and get some juicy SPPs. :)