1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BC2 Season 22: Lustria MD9

Discussion in 'Big Crunch 2' started by Ravers, Oct 19, 2020.

1. wheelchairguy

wheelchairguy Member

Steam Username:
    sixwheeler
    Country Flag:
    hey mate,

sunday 19 UTC works for me. see you then

2. eferuga

eferuga Member

Steam Username:
    eferuga
    Country Flag:
    So sorry. can i be 15-20 minutes late? if not, then the match must be rescheduled for Monday.

3. Infernal Al Davis

Infernal Al Davis Active Member

Steam Username:
    Atomicstarfish
    Country Flag:
    No problem.

4. eferuga

eferuga Member

Steam Username:
    eferuga
    Country Flag:
    There are 3 lying elves left on the field, and the opponent still thinks for 4 minutes. I want to swear at him. But you can't

5. eferuga

eferuga Member

Steam Username:
    eferuga
    Country Flag:
    You played very badly, despite thinking for 4 minutes. If it had not been for the breakdown in one direction, the match would have gone differently.

6. Infernal Al Davis

Steam Username:
    Atomicstarfish
    Country Flag:
    Watch the replay. You got out hit and out coached. You lead the league in losses and you want to swear at me? Youwish you could. I didn't even use 300k in inducements. I left it off the field and still crushed you.Beating you so effortlessly doesn't make me good @efruga , it just makes me like everyone else in this league. I know, maybe bloodbowl isn't your game, maybe you should try checkers.

7. Infernal Al Davis

Steam Username:
    Atomicstarfish
    Country Flag:

Gilliatt likes this.
  8. Ravers

Ravers Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Ravers
    Country Flag:
    You won, show some class in winning and don't insult your opponent.

@eferuga conceding not good, play the game out.

Will come back to this tomorrow when I am sober.

9. eferuga

eferuga Member

Steam Username:
    eferuga
    Country Flag:
    This was legal conced. I didn't want to wait for the opponent to think for 4 minutes what to do with the two elves. Are soft consids banned?

10. eferuga

eferuga Member

Steam Username:
    eferuga
    Country Flag:
    why should I re-watch the replay. I saw you play. Sadly.

11. Halub

Halub Active Member

Steam Username:
    halub
    Country Flag:
    just stop embarrassing yourself already, ok?

Infernal Al Davis and Gilliatt like this.
  12. Ravers

Ravers Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Ravers
    Country Flag:
    Hey, rough game. On checking yes the game does treat this as a legal concede as you got an MVP. There is nothing in the BC2 rules currently about this, would prefer you could not concede during a drive, but will let it go this time.

Please both chill out ( @Infernal Al Davis ), we have all had bad days in BB. Cheers.

Infernal Al Davis and Gilliatt like this.
  13. Gilliatt

Gilliatt Member

Country Flag:
    As already mentioned in game: well played mate despite the tough dice.

It was the right decision to not stall for the tie of course.

Good call on the RR's. You wouldnt have lost with more RR's. :)

Good luck to you as well!

14. RedDwarf

RedDwarf Member

Country Flag:
    @BallztotheWalla ggwp mate. Some weird [removed] in the first half, but managed to score anyway. Your drive was doomed after that failed bomber dodge on turn 14 I guess. Weird stat: supposedly you rolled 0 skulls (!) in the entire game.

Guess that means I win the division! Not bad for my first BC2 season, and my second BB league ever after REBBRL College. What gives it a little extra for me is that I finished 2nd in college league after @Lagerbon and now the roles are reversed, and that I won vs @Halub, who was my REBBRL college mentor!
    @all: thx for playing. It was lots of fun. And no drama! Oh wait..

Gilliatt, Halub and Lagerbon like this.
  15. patbou73

patbou73 Active Member

Country Flag:
    Congrats to our winner, @RedDwarf !!! Sincerely happy for you! :)

I will decommission my team and start over next season with a new one. I finished third, but lost too much this season to be happy moving up to Tier 3.

I consider it an accomplishment to be one of the few to have defeated the Lizards (1st) and got a draw against the other Woodies (2nd). Of course, that was before I started losing players to death and permanent injuries. The beginning of the end for me was against @BallztotheWalla ’s Goblins (and one of the two Darkies completely wrecked my team). Anyway, I’ve learned a lot, got better, and I hope I’ll get some rematches next season! :D

RedDwarf and Halub like this.
  16. BallztotheWalla

BallztotheWalla Active Member

Country Flag:
    was so close in the first half but the saw and then the dodge failing was the end.

i had wonderful block dice but 46% dodge o_O 33% armour:oops: and 16% injury rolls :eek: made it impossible.

thanks for the season hope some of your team make it to the top tiers so i get to play you again.

Infernal Al Davis and RedDwarf like this.
  17. patbou73

patbou73 Active Member

Country Flag:
    Fun Facts...

Worst beaten teams :
    36 CAS for @BallztotheWalla (Goblins), including 1 perm and 2 deaths (all on rookie Goblins)... a ratio of 8%.
    34 CAS for @Infernal Al Davis (Norse), including 8 perms and 5 deaths (2 of which on Journeymen)... a ratio of 38%.
    25 CAS for @patbou73 (Woodies), including 7 perms (2 of which on Journeymen, and one being -ST on rookie Catcher on Day 1 ; may as well count this as a death) and 3 deaths (including 2 Dancers)... a ratio of 40%.

Some were more lucky than others and/or some were unusually unlucky in regard to perms and deaths (8% for the Goblins vs 38-40% for the Norse and Woodies). My thoughts and prayers to those who gave their life for their teams. :)

Last edited: Oct 26, 2020
  18. Halub

Halub Active Member

Steam Username:
    halub
    Country Flag:
    Thanks everyone for a fun season! It hasn't been the best for me starting off both results and earnings wise but at least I didn't lose any important players and the team has been building up slowly but surely. Plus I had the best possible season finale beating all the rival elf teams. I've even had some minor success using my assassin Shank Shenanigans (whom I had bought mainly out of frustration from not being able to afford another blitzer). So the team is good shape for next season and I hope to meet some of you soon again! Special regards and congratulations to @RedDwarf for winning both the div AND our game - you've beaten my ass fair and square (but as your former mentor I'll take that as a win either way :D) and I'll be eagerly looking forward to our rematch!

Last edited: Oct 27, 2020
    RedDwarf likes this.
  19. Silfuin

Silfuin Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Silfuin
    Country Flag:
    You may be the only coach I have ever seen in a league using an assassin ... and making him work too!
    In case we meet however keep him away from my av7 pieces ... ;)

Halub likes this.
  20. Gilliatt

Gilliatt Member

Country Flag:
    Congratulations to @RedDwarf,

a worthy champ (and what a great background story to, regarding the REBBRL College companionship). Thanks everyone for entertaining matches and good sportsmanship.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2020
    RedDwarf likes this.