BC2 Season 3: MD6 Results

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
He'd probably not have let the MVP fall on a loner - but yea, "I saw her standing there" covered for it. (Although the one you killed that the apo unkilled in turn one was "Yesterday" - "I saw her standing there" was the one who intercepted your dumpoff, then dodged through the witch tacklezone to score.)

And with the dice available I doubt cj could have done worse...

I would have ground out a 2 0 because because playing boring conservative BB is all I know how to do.

Orielensis

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Orielensis
Cyanide Username
Orielensis
Country Flag
I would have ground out a 2 0 because because playing boring conservative BB is all I know how to do.

+1 pro tip.

A 4-0 win is sloppy and unprofessional. 2 - 0 is perfect, and you cannot improve on perfection.

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
+1 pro tip.

A 4-0 win is sloppy and unprofessional. 2 - 0 is perfect, and you cannot improve on perfection.
I prefer wins when I have 2-3 opponents on the field versus my nearly full roster by turn 16, no matter the score.

Actually, one game I had like 3 turns and only 1 opponent on the field. I was not sure what would happen if I KO him so I just stalled to the last turn. If I'd removed the last player from the field, then would the turn end, I'll get a TD and then a new kick off?
How does that work?

St Cloud

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
St. Cloud
Country Flag
I prefer wins when I have 2-3 opponents on the field versus my nearly full roster by turn 16, no matter the score.

Actually, one game I had like 3 turns and only 1 opponent on the field. I was not sure what would happen if I KO him so I just stalled to the last turn. If I'd removed the last player from the field, then would the turn end, I'll get a TD and then a new kick off?
How does that work?
Game continues until you score. If the other team can't field 3 players after ko rolls are done you are awarded another TD and so on...

Last edited:

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Game continues until you score. If the other team can't field 3 players after ko rolls are done you are awarded another TD and so on...

Not entirely correct.

If you depitch your opponent, he has to pass every turn, but here you don't get any TD:s you don't make so you still need to walk (or pass) it in, that is correct.

Then if he can't set up three players or more, in TT rules he'd be allowed to "concede the game without penalties", keeping winnings, MVP and players, but losing the game with the current standings. (Meaning a player might get three points for a game that gave them a negative TD difference)

If he doesn't want to concede and can set up at least one player, game goes on as normal.

If he can set up zero players, however, you get a free random TD and the turn counter is advanced by two. If the game is not over yet, both teams get a KO recovery roll and we go back to seeing if the teams can field zero, 1-2 or 3+ players again.