BC2 Season2 Nordland MD6

Otherguy

Super Star Player
Country Flag
@EdTheMad Too bad we did'nt play today. I was online and waiting for you between 12:00 - 23:00 GMT. Now its getting too late for me. Since you said "Monday: Any time" I didn't think it would be so complicated.
I hope we can play Tuesday. As I said I have to work untill 18:00 GMT, so I should be free from around 19:00 GMT - 23:00 GMT.
Please respond here so we can arrange our match. I cannot play Wednesday since I have to work the entire day.
Thursday I am completely free from around 12:00 GMT. (@Regor If we could get an extension)
It would be a pity if we couldn't play our game.

EdTheMad

Veteran
Country Flag
@EdTheMad Too bad we did'nt play today. I was online and waiting for you between 12:00 - 23:00 GMT. Now its getting too late for me. Since you said "Monday: Any time" I didn't think it would be so complicated.
I hope we can play Tuesday. As I said I have to work untill 18:00 GMT, so I should be free from around 19:00 GMT - 23:00 GMT.
Please respond here so we can arrange our match. I cannot play Wednesday since I have to work the entire day.
Thursday I am completely free from around 12:00 GMT. (@Regor If we could get an extension)
It would be a pity if we couldn't play our game.

@Otherguy !

Sorry for that, but today I played my World Cup match and it took a LOT of time. It was 48 turns with both of us using almost 4 minutes and when we were talking on steam today he showed up and said we had to play in 1-2 hours, so I couldn´t play our match in BC2 in the mean time.

I can play right now until 23pm GMT-3. But as you said you cant.

Let's schedule for 22:00 GMT (19:00 GMT-3 my time). Maybe i can arrive a little late (30min or a little more) since I also working until 18pm GMT-3 and want to take a shower, eat and all that good stuff =D.

Colpicklejar

Star Player
Steam Username
StealthAwesome
Cyanide Username
Kaldor Ditka
Country Flag
Hi!

I'm at GMT+2, and sadly i have to work the whole weekend in two shifts. :( How about monday 10-11pm GMT-8 sounds to you, thats tuesday 8-9am to me :)

I've been here since 10! Waiting until 11, but I really don't have time after that. I will ask for an extension.

Otherguy

Super Star Player
Country Flag
@Otherguy !

Sorry for that, but today I played my World Cup match and it took a LOT of time. It was 48 turns with both of us using almost 4 minutes and when we were talking on steam today he showed up and said we had to play in 1-2 hours, so I couldn´t play our match in BC2 in the mean time.

I can play right now until 23pm GMT-3. But as you said you cant.

Let's schedule for 22:00 GMT (19:00 GMT-3 my time). Maybe i can arrive a little late (30min or a little more) since I also working until 18pm GMT-3 and want to take a shower, eat and all that good stuff =D.
Okay. Tuesday 22:00 gmt it is!

er81307

Rookie
Cyanide Username
Papillon
Country Flag
I've been here since 10! Waiting until 11, but I really don't have time after that. I will ask for an extension.
It's 8:55am (GMT+2) and i'm here, if it is past 11 there then something is wrong with our math with the timezones. Add me on steam! The link is in my description.

Regor

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
It's 8:55am (GMT+2) and i'm here, if it is past 11 there then something is wrong with our math with the timezones. Add me on steam! The link is in my description.

Guys try to schedule the game, if u need more time i can get a reasonable exstension.

EdTheMad

Veteran
Country Flag
That was an epic game Ed. Good playing.

Thanks! It was a hell of difficult match. The riot on second half made me trying to steal the ball very hard and losing the coin toss for the ball possession on OT sealed the deal. In the end he had a +-40% to score his TD on his last turn and made it.

McMacky

Star Player
Steam Username
McMacky
Cyanide Username
McMacky
Country Flag
@darkrock7681 let's set the time for our game at 5 PM Pacific time. If that won't work let me know, but it needs to be after 4:30 at least. @Regor this means the game will likely finish a little after midnight GMT, just heads up.

Regor

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
@darkrock7681 let's set the time for our game at 5 PM Pacific time. If that won't work let me know, but it needs to be after 4:30 at least. @Regor this means the game will likely finish a little after midnight GMT, just heads up.
thks for the note, the important is u guys have your game played.
P.s. don't kill or hurt @darkrock7681 team like u did yesterday to my team!