BC3: Ostland MD4

Barmution

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Barmution
Country Flag
MD4 is upon us along with the new year, gents. You have presumably vowed to play harder, better and faster. Now is the time to deliver!
Ostland_S3_MD4v2.png

In other news Glazzy has gone AWOL. Anybody who knows something about his situation or about a replacement player, pls PM me.

Edit: Now with new and more correct opponents. Make it so, ensigns!

Last edited:

Landwaker

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Shame about glazzy, hopefully it's just holidays and not him being put off by facing skull then me for his opening matches.

Anyway Phun it's time for my nice shiny team to cross your TV-trimming tracks; I'm two hours behind so should be able to start by 9pm your time these weeknights, let me know what works.

dubbs

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
dubbs
Country Flag
Hey Boffa,

I'm GMT -8. My preferred playing times are 0600 to 0800 GMT (any day). I can also play between 1700 and 2300 GMT on Thursday.

Boffa

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
0600 today should work actually dubbs I'll see if you're around, if not that time works well most days for me also. ;)

Keen to get these pro elves blooded (not to badly)..

dubbs

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
dubbs
Country Flag
0600 today should work actually dubbs I'll see if you're around, if not that time works well most days for me also. ;)

Keen to get these pro elves blooded (not to badly)..

I think that should work - see you in a little over 5 hours :pow:

I can't remember my TV, but you should get some nice inducements. Elves + inducements could be tough :)

Boffa

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Looking at you team vs my 0 skills I'd say my elves are well and truly buggered for this match up. no skills to deal with all your blodge and a mb po blitzer to boot. not sure how 490 inducements will help there.. also I sent you a pm about the scheduling.

Borke

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Borke
Country Flag
rogowskys, I can usually play after 18:30 GMT on weekdays, and on weekends I'm free for just about any time. Let me know what suits you best.

nogorogo

Veteran
Country Flag
Borke, how is 1900 GMT today sound? If not, we'll have to look at the weekend sometime as I'll be away for a few days.

UltiMATE

Star Player
Cyanide Username
UltiMATE
Country Flag
Hi guys.
I have been told to reply here.
I will get home today and apply as a replacement.
I am playing from Hungary (+1 GMT). I can play Today or Friday.
Please take that into account when you assign my 1st opponent.

annhwi

Veteran
Cyanide Username
annhwi
Country Flag
While the application is still pending, I have been cleared to participate on these forums.... I am GMT -6 (US CST) with minimal restrictions on time so whomever I get matched up against, good luck to you.

Wallbanger

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
Wallbanger
Country Flag
annhwi, I believe it is me you'll go up against if you're dropping into glazzy's spot. I am CST as well, so evenings after 6pm (except for Wednesdays) or weekend afternoons are my typical best times. Let me know when your team is accepted and we'll go from there.

annhwi

Veteran
Cyanide Username
annhwi
Country Flag
After 6pm is excellent Wallbanger... I will keep you informed on when I am "inducted"

Barmution

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Barmution
Country Flag
Annhwi, you are now officially a part of the Big Crunch family, more specifically the magnificent Ostland branch! Welcome and may Nuffle be generous to you in your coming matches :)

Barmution

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Barmution
Country Flag
Hi guys.
I have been told to reply here.
I will get home today and apply as a replacement.
I am playing from Hungary (+1 GMT). I can play Today or Friday.
Please take that into account when you assign my 1st opponent.
Hi there Ulti!

Sadly my hands are tied when it comes to opponent assignments as these are done by the Cyanide client when the league is started. Your first opponent will however be Landwaker and his Orciad so it's up to you two to arrange the match.

I'll be checking the league for your application contiously tonight.

PS. The pwd is altdwarf

Last edited:

UltiMATE

Star Player
Cyanide Username
UltiMATE
Country Flag
Landwaker!
When is it good for you?
As I wrote above:
- Hungary (+1GMT)
- After work hours is best (from 18:00ish to 22:00ish local time)
- This week Today and Friday are good
- We can do weekend but it is much more tricky

Looking forward to your reply!

Barmution

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Barmution
Country Flag
Np, welcome to the family!

Your first match will be against the big bullies of Ostland, namely Landwaker's Orciad. The rest of the league will probably be grateful if you manage to inflict some damage ;) Landwaker is based in USA so you'll probably fare best with a PM to get hold of him as quickly as possible.

This sadly means that we're saying goodbye to the Owchie Cho Cho for the time being but I hope you keep the lads around in case we need more replacements, Phun!