1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BC6 MD6 Results

Discussion in 'Big Crunch' started by cjblackburn, Jan 2, 2015.

1. cjblackburn

cjblackburn Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    cjblackburn
    Country Flag:
    AltDwarf
    [​IMG]
    Reikland
    [​IMG]
    Nordland
    [​IMG]
    Ostland
    [​IMG]
    Averland
    [​IMG]

2. cjblackburn

cjblackburn Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    cjblackburn
    Country Flag:
    In a super early match so that Magfa gets to go on holiday. The Stars pull out a fluky draw 1 1. My first 1ttd with no rerolls landed in a tackle zone and dodged past lots of tackle. Then as he had a massive chance to score a defensive td for the win Magfa misclicked not noticing a snotling. WP Magfa you should of won that and you were a good sport throughout.

3. magnus

magnus Active Member

Country Flag:
    Thanks for arranging the game so quickly cj. At least i got a good tv trimming :)

4. TravelScrabble

TravelScrabble Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    travelscrabble
    Cyanide Username:
    travelscrabble
    Country Flag:
    Pie-Rats and Hate Elves played early and it went badly for the rats. Lost 2-1 in the rain after Hawca capitalized beautifully on two blitz events and some sloppy early play from me.

GG mate, I made some mistakes that game so was a good lesson for me :)

5. Hawca

Hawca Member

Country Flag:
    thanks man, while I appreciate the praise on my Blitz, I thought my stall out with 7 elves was some tight play. probably some of the best ive done.

I think had I caught that TD pass it would have flattered the game. was tight and a simple thing was going to change it. enjoyed it.

6. TravelScrabble

Steam Username:
    travelscrabble
    Cyanide Username:
    travelscrabble
    Country Flag:
    Yeah that was a beautiful stall, certainly lots to learn from it, might re-watch

7. skullashtray

skullashtray Active Member

Country Flag:
    typhoid mary's gets a much needed win over the halfwhites in great game gg hudd
    in other news snake oil continues his quest to be the first ever BC legend with 160 spp only 16 left to get in three matchs

8. TravelScrabble

Steam Username:
    travelscrabble
    Cyanide Username:
    travelscrabble
    Country Flag:
    Wow cool, need to start work on the Hall of Legends

9. Hudd

Hudd Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Wow, he will be first legend?

I would have fouled him more if I had known! :)

Thanks for the game skull, it was a highly tactical and enjoyable battle, right til almost the end!

10. Znarx

Znarx Courier Staff

Cyanide Username:
    Znarx
    Country Flag:
    (.) BC (.) 1 - Lizards of Wall Street 0

I was down players literally from turn 1, when my mercenary was KO'ed. I somehow prevented Willpower from scoring in the first half, with only 6 players left on the field. I went 0/4 on KO rolls, so I had to start the second half with only 8 players. There was no way I could prevent Willpower from scoring with only 4 players left on the pitch by the end of the match.

11. willpower68

willpower68 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    now you modest, you was 1 square to td hehe and i had to free my blitzer and get him down, pick up ball and you got him down and ball out and went my way... i coudent win muh harder even if i should had scored first half..

thanks for the early game

12. Dionysian

Dionysian Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Nordland: Dis. P 1-1 Wannabe Dorfs

Another 1 assist foul smashed Histy's hip. Although things looked promising for our heroes 1-0 up at the half, chorf removal on their return drive started hot. So, rather than give up the draw, Borderline bravely chanced a 5+, 2+ for a 2D on their BC. Not only failed but she fell awkwardly crushing her hand. After that, 8 v 11, Dis. P had little choice but to stall out for the draw in the back corner.

GG cram

13. Gyasi

Gyasi Member

Cyanide Username:
    Gyasi
    Country Flag:
    The ordinaries won against Wyrmwood in game were dices were heavily lopsided. Will delivered all 4 of the humans casualties, proving once more that when he's healthy he's unstoppable.
    3-0

The dice didn't really allow this to be a fair game but props to my opponent who kept it lighthearted

GG Werebat

Last edited: Jan 7, 2015
  14. Werebat

Werebat Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Werebat
    Country Flag:
    I think I gave you a fair run for your money first half despite some unfortunate skulls and failed GFIs, but after that it was a complete debacle.

On the bright side, no one was permanently injured, and I now have another Wrestle gobbo. :D

15. Olive Baboon

Olive Baboon Member

Cyanide Username:
    Big Grudge
    Country Flag:
    Ostland

Legends 1 - 0 Fendship

This was really odd and really unlucky game (even more for Juriel). I won the toss and elected to kick. On my turn 4 I got the ball popped loose and bounced to my blitzer. J used wizard and BH my ag5 blitzer (only tackle piece also). On my next turn my other ag5 blitzer failed GFI and also BH himself. Juriel did also one more casualty (BH) to my blodging lineman so things seemed very grim for me. Failed GFI stopped amazons from scoring on turn 8.

On the half-time the swealtering heat kicked in and amazons couldn't stand it. So we played second half 6 vs. 5 in my favour. One more amazon got KO'd and elves marched to td on T16. There was really nothing Juriel could've done to stop the TD. I got the :pow: when I really needed it.

I guess these games are like this sometimes. Better luck for the rest of the season Juriel!:eek:

16. Street

Street Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Street
    Country Flag:
    PoS Lose 4-1 to The Darkies who name is some numbers.

Good game Aki, was at least half fun for me even if losing badly which isn't common.

17. Borke

Borke Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Borke
    Country Flag:
    The Croakers take home another victory, 1-0 over NieA7's Lizard Sanctuary!

Not a lot NieA7 could have done there, really. One Skink took himself out on a simply dodge with RR, the other 4 Skinks went down on blocks (one rookie dead, the others only BH). Without any Skinks to compete with, all we had to do was eventually pick up the ball and then stall it out.

2d were running hot for The Croakers, and when they are this hot, we don't even need 1d to go our way (which they didn't).

GG, NieA7, and good luck with the rest of your matches!

18. Smakapotomus

Smakapotomus Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    Smakapotomus
    Country Flag:
    Reikland - Borderin Orcs 0 - 1 Aggrevated Nurgles

Less about the score and more about survival. The Orcs moved the ball to the LoS in the first half but got stalled and ended up turning over the ball for a T-7 score.

2nd half, all we could do was keep the Nurgle advance out of the end zone. The Orcs had a chance for a T16 equalizer but it required 2-GFI and -1 Long Pass by a blitzer. The 2nd GFI failed so there was no embarrassing toss to the fans.

Ggame JRPert and good luck

19. jrpeart

jrpeart Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    jrpeart
    Cyanide Username:
    jrpeart
    Country Flag:
    1-0 to the Nurglars over the Insane Orcs of Smak.

A caught bouncing ball followed by me mistreading the turn counter led to me doing a BS dodge through TZs to get clear and score a defensive TD on T8.

In the second half the Orcs pulled off a BS play of their own to blitz the carrier down. This led to a lot of trying to reclaim the ball from both sides. In fact both sides had a potential pass play for a T16 play, but neither succeded.

GG Smak

20. akirilus

akirilus Well-Known Member

Country Flag:

GG Street! Glad you at least got the TTM score to keep (seeing that the rest of the SPP walked off into the sunset). Good luck with the goblins - at least none of them were harmed in the making of this movie.