1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BC7 MD9 Results

Discussion in 'Big Crunch' started by cjblackburn, Jan 27, 2015.

1. cjblackburn

cjblackburn Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    cjblackburn
    Country Flag:
    AltDwarf
    [​IMG]
    Reikland
    [​IMG]
    Nordland
    [​IMG]
    Ostland
    [​IMG]
    Averland
    [​IMG]

Well I was hoping that BBM would be back but it's not so just post below.

I will insert BBM tables if/when it's back in here.

If it's gone long term I will get standings up at the weekend and then again at the end of the season.

Please post results below.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2015
  2. Hawca

Hawca Member

Country Flag:
    Hawca beat Coachman 3-1 in nordland

3. coachman

coachman Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    bjj hero
    Country Flag:
    Lost against cheating elfs. Someone needs to explain to them that you start play after kick off ond not before. Lesser races struggle with such concepts.

Great game H and good season everyone.

4. TravelScrabble

TravelScrabble Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    travelscrabble
    Cyanide Username:
    travelscrabble
    Country Flag:
    So rats fail at all my objective in their last game, they lose, so no chance of promotion and they also finish the season with a losing record, and my new one turner is only able to get one td s only ties with Priz's record 13 TDs, which is respectable but not what I was looking for.

Well played Antonis who was solid throughout and is headed towards a decent season in Altdwarf I reckon. Rats are running out of time to win this damn competition but we'll have another shot at Nordland next season and we shall NOT fail.

5. Mikko

Mikko Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    Mikko
    Country Flag:
    Villains finish the season on a high-note, winning Cavalcade of Stars 1-0.

GG Cj

6. cjblackburn

cjblackburn Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    cjblackburn
    Country Flag:
    The Stars had their chances but I let them down in a 1 0 loss to Mikko. I think I have played pretty well this season so it was about time I had one of those games. I even misclicked on the skill choice of a rookie Ogre. Stand firm is not the end of the world but still.

All in all a pretty good season for the Stars if you had offered it me at the start I would have taken 7 points.

7. crimsonsun

crimsonsun Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    crimsonsun
    Country Flag:
    My Elves nearly got taught a lesson for farming SPP against the Goblins of the Looney Lunatics in match day 9.. Lucky they still pulled off some Elven utter annoying play to win the game 2-1 and Level 4 players along the way...[​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 700x742.[​IMG]

8. Netsmurf

Netsmurf Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Netsmurf
    Country Flag:
    Foebreakers says farewell with a fun 1-1 draw against Dio┬┤s nurgle boys, it was in fact so much fun that two dwarfs desided to join the nurgle team and play on:D

9. Borke

Borke Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Borke
    Country Flag:
    The Croakers tie their final game against Dreamy's ZNZ, 1-1. ZNZ were close to scoring the winner in the end, but the final catch failed. They were also clearly the favourite on 1d and 2d, while block dice were slightly in our favour.

The game brought sad news to both sides: The Croakers lost their last good Flesh Golem, The Huh (Blodge/Guard, 49 SPP), as well as a rookie Zombie, while ZNZ lost their Blodge/SF/BT Bull Centaur (who had already been treated by the apo from a -AV), all DEAD.

The Croakers will start the next season in AltDwarf weaker than they began this one, we'll see if they can perform some more miracles next season.

GG Dreamy, always a pleasure playing with you, even if it was a sad day for both of us today.

10. Silfuin

Silfuin Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Silfuin
    Country Flag:
    WOOD 2 - 3 Legends of the Asur

In a very tight and exciting match where I truly believe that I could make it, as I managed to steal the ball twice.
    Couldn't do anything against the wiz which stole the decisive ball from my hands however.

4 men sent out in 5 blitz in the second half didn't help either.

The final 1TTD equalizer attempt failed right at the first die roll, which was a 4+ pass from my passer (yeah, that kick was perfect, right at teh edge of my endzone).
    I realize that 1TTD aren't so easy, but I continue failing them right at the first die roll.
    It's depressing.

GG Big Grudge, I particularly applaud your clock management and the final defensive drive, where evidently you had planned the wizard ball steal right from the start.
    Well done.
    Congratulations for the division win.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2015
  11. Nikolai II

Nikolai II Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    Actually the apo got used on the younger bull, leaving the old on dead. So you should go claim your bounty hunting badge for him ;)

I go back down to one lower tier or another, but the Zigs mostly about punching things and kicking ass, as Pig Splatter so nicely demonstrated. :rolleyes:

12. Olive Baboon

Olive Baboon Member

Cyanide Username:
    Big Grudge
    Country Flag:
    W.O.O.D 2 - 3 Legends of the Asur

The last game of the season was a real thriller. I played rather poorly and made some really stupid plays while Silfuin played well. I elected to kick and W.O.O.D scored on 4th turn. On Legends 5th turn thrower fumbled a pass (+2) and it was an easy task for woodies to score on the next turn as I wasn't done any safe moves before the throw. On 8th turn Legends were able to score so it was 2-1 for the W.O.O.D when we went for the half time.

On the second half high elves caged on the left side of the pitch and started removing wood elves to KO or injury box. Then there was some dark moment as I passed the ball to my blitzer who had already moved. Woodies took him down and moved ball upfield. I got the ball out in the open but got it back only after one of my ag5 blitzers intercepted a pass. After that Legends equalized the score. Only 3 turns left in the match. W.O.O.D smashd high elves on LOS and woodies ran upfield multiple receivers leaving lonely catcher to handle the ball deep (hehe) in their own zone and a tree plus 2 others on LOS. That opened a lame solution for me. I blitzed one line elf from LOS and tied other two. Then I ran upfield my catcher and my blitzer. After my turn wizard zapped lonely BC to KO. There was no wood elves to retrieve the ball and on my turn 16 it was 2-3. Silfuins OTD try ended on a fumbled pass.

GG Silfuin, you deserved more from this match. Better luck next season.

13. willpower68

willpower68 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Orvs vs Human

1-1

not much go my way, but the orcs still happy for the promotion.. grats JRpeart to the league win?

Thanks for the game Ging

14. Ging

Ging Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Ging
    Country Flag:
    Yeah, 1-1 between Pixel Mafia and (.) BC (.).
    Both sides had chances to alter the score, but nuffle eluded us both at the key moments.
    GG willpower, and good luck in Altdwarf next season.

Match uploaded.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2015
  15. siggy2021

siggy2021 Member

Cyanide Username:
    siggy2021
    Country Flag:
    Things did not go well for Manticoran's Ogres against Your A Nation. Ended 2-0 and Streamin Sudan will now forever be known as Streamin 'Ogre Slayer' Sudan.

16. Tyriok

Tyriok Member

Country Flag:
    The Buccaneers were able to secure a 1-0 in their final game against Wyrmwood. We won the toss and received and were able to remove some claw mb pieces while Werebat only got KO's. We scored in turn eight. Werebat had a glitch that moved his gobbo, ruining his chance at a ttm :(

The second half was gruelling and eventually Werebat ran out of players and was pinned o nthe sideline.

Thanks for the game Werebat, shame about the glitch! Good luck next season. Thanks everyone in Reikland!

17. jrpeart

jrpeart Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    jrpeart
    Cyanide Username:
    jrpeart
    Country Flag:
    Aggravated Nurglary pick up a 2-1 win over Gyasi's Ordinary Humans in the title deciding clash, to win Reikland.

The game was effectively decided in the first few turns when the sweltering heat obviously made the ball too slippy for the humans allowing my pests to steal the ball for a defensive opening tochdown.

The humans responded by equalising on turn 8 but with the Nurglars receiving in the second half, and thinning the numbers early in the half, the best the Ordinaries could do was pressurise the ball when Elfigor caught a dose of elf disease, rolling 4 1s in 5 dice rolls over 2 turns. In the end it only delayed the inevitable score to win the match.

Thanks for the game Gyasi.

18. Barristan

Barristan Member

Country Flag:
    3-1 for the Edge against the Khornites. Werewindle took a niggle, good thing I give the team a break :)

Thanks to all for a great season, see you around!

19. Landwaker

Landwaker Member

Country Flag:
    Orciad 1-0 Sanctuary as the eporcs end their season with a second victory, but this one was narrow; if not for a dubskull at the end, the lizards (with some help from Morg and Slibli) looked like they would probably equalize. A lot of back and forth on the ball, culminating in a messy scrum in the middle where blorcs and saurii were grabbing it, made for an unpredictable contest. GG 7.

20. St Cloud

St Cloud Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    St. Cloud
    Country Flag:
    EB had to DC due to Baby duties. on T12 or 13 with the score 0-0 but the Norse looking good for a 1-0.

Give me a shout if you can make a replay mate.

I hope your kid is doing well.