1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big Crunch 2 : MD3 Results Thread

Discussion in 'Big Crunch 2' started by Ravers, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Ravers

Ravers Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Ravers
    Country Flag:
    Post em here.

2. Ravers

Ravers Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Ravers
    Country Flag:
    2:0 win to @Regor and his lizards over my Norse. Not a lot to say really, I was outplayed and outgunned and never looked like scoring. We did manage to injure one of the Str 5 saurus early on and he is MNG so Regors next opponent will be happy! 1 death each, both got awarded the MVP:rolleyes:. Grats Regor and best of luck with the rest of your season.

Regor likes this.
  3. TravelScrabble

TravelScrabble Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    travelscrabble
    Cyanide Username:
    travelscrabble
    Country Flag:
    Outbashed and outgunned, Heroic Understudies go down 4-3 to Sir Stani's lizards losing to 2 1 turners. Damn skinks, I want another sidestep so bad.

4. Sir Stani

Sir Stani Member

Country Flag:
    That was MD2 :)

5. Regor

Regor Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Lovely! I needed to saw the replay to belive that! 2 Ag4 Skinks are gold!
    Congratz @Sir Stani! Always nice to watch skinks making passes for the win!

6. Orielensis

Orielensis Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    Orielensis
    Cyanide Username:
    Orielensis
    Country Flag:
    Yep exchange of 1 turners turn 16 was nice.

7. Sir Stani

Sir Stani Member

Country Flag:
    Cheers what made me laugh was the fact that on both my 1ttds the 3D block I needed a knockdown I stiil got pushes, so for both catches Fee Fee was marked :p

8. Smeik

Smeik Active Member

Country Flag:
    Vernim Vendetta vs. Miragliano Idols 1-2
    So that's more or less the end of the team, lost 3 GR and a linerat this game.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2017
  9. Veggente85

Veggente85 Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    VeggenteBBT
    Cyanide Username:
    Veggente
    Country Flag:
    GG to you too.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2017
  10. TravelScrabble

Steam Username:
    travelscrabble
    Cyanide Username:
    travelscrabble
    Country Flag:
    Sorry man that sucks. See how the team is doing end of the season though, might be salvageable

11. Sataric

Sataric Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    Sataric
    Cyanide Username:
    Sataric
    Country Flag:
    Although I do not know what transpired in game, please try your best to behave with a sportsmanlike attitude both on the forums and on the pitch. This game can be extremely frustrating at times but please try to treat others with kindness and respect regardless, because ultimately we play Blood Bowl to have fun. If either of you feel like there was any sort of rule violation involved in this match, please contact the Admin team in private. Thanks for understanding.

12. NieA7

NieA7 Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    NieA7
    Cyanide Username:
    Under7
    Country Flag:
    Luna's Chosen had a pretty much perfect game against Alini's Tree Helpers in Ostland, winning the match 3-0. The Chosen won the toss, chose to receive and played a strong grinding drive, successfully injuring three welfs before finally running it in on turn 8. The welfs 1TTD was stymied by a perfect defence roll, while their second half drive came to grief quite fast thanks to a combination of failed passes and a couple more knock outs. With only a handful of welfs left on the field the Chosen scored quickly and were rewarded by Nuffle with a third touchdown forged of purest elf BS, beginning with an interception and ending with a passing play that would've made even the welfs blush.

The team's starting to take shape, with a golem, wight and wolf all gaining a level in the game. The wight - who was given mighty blow for his first skill and who conspicuously failed to hurt anyone since, only levelling this time thanks to a touchdown - rolled a double giving both the wights blodge, while the golem now has the holy trinity of block/MB/Guard. With the other wight and golem only 2SPP away from their next levels things are starting to fall into place, just before they get to play the murder heavy chaos, lizards and dorfs...

Ravers likes this.
  13. TravelScrabble

Steam Username:
    travelscrabble
    Cyanide Username:
    travelscrabble
    Country Flag:
    3-0 @NieA7 yikes, rather you than me.

14. TravelScrabble

Steam Username:
    travelscrabble
    Cyanide Username:
    travelscrabble
    Country Flag:
    0-1-2 not the start to the season I was hoping for as HU go down 2-0 against Cult of Somethingorother. Filadeus played well apart from getting his defense a bit too split early in the 2nd ;). Good luck for the rest of the season.

Filadeus likes this.
  15. Orielensis

Orielensis Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    Orielensis
    Cyanide Username:
    Orielensis
    Country Flag:
    The lizard teams in our division all look quite strong.

16. TravelScrabble

Steam Username:
    travelscrabble
    Cyanide Username:
    travelscrabble
    Country Flag:
    Dunno about that, although agi 4 skinks are a pain, I think its more my team being all great support players with no real core - something I'm only just starting to realize. I don't imagine the other elves will have the same problems, but if I want to go through I need to beat you lot now so consider yourselves warned I intend to go 6/6 on the home stretch :skull:

17. Ilgoth

Ilgoth Courier Staff

Steam Username:
    Ilgoth
    Cyanide Username:
    Ilgoth
    Country Flag:
    [​IMG]

Nothing good to say. Nothing went right. Wizards threw 1 on lighting bolt, apotechary failed, blocks lacked and important blitzes didnt even move the opponent. For the last five turns I just wanted to see the match end.

For last 6 months, never I've been so close to conceding.

18. Urbangamer

Urbangamer Member

Steam Username:
    urbangamer94
    Cyanide Username:
    Obstmann
    Country Flag:
    @Werebat (Nurgle) vs. my High Elves: 1:1

Not much happned that game.
    First half I had an ok drive and not much trouble scoring. On defense i played it ok until i made a major missplay on turn 13. After that @Werebat had an easy drive as well.

No injuries for my team 3 games in though! Last season i was down to 6 Woodies at that point.

Thanks for the game mate, was fun :)

Werebat likes this.
  19. cjblackburn

cjblackburn Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    cjblackburn
    Country Flag:
    In pouring rain a hard fought match where I always seemed to be a player short, ended up 2 0 to the Disciples over Tbarb's Chaos. It could easily had been a draw but a warrior broke free and caught the pass in the rain to collapse over the line in the end.

20. TBarb

TBarb Member

Steam Username:
    TBarbaren
    Country Flag:
    Yeah to the surprise of nobody I lost to Cj.....again.....2-0....again! But this time I felt like I played better, a wild animal on turn 15 stopped me from 3d on the ball carrier but well if you bring a big dumb ass minotaur on to the field you have to suit yourself.