Country Flag

Veggente85

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
VeggenteBBT
Cyanide Username
Veggente
Country Flag
I won my first game, Woodies vs Humans. The combo of tackle and mighty blow on a blitzer was annoying...I failed to do anything useful with a blitz! in my favor and he scored 1-0. Then I scored 1-1 on a OTTD (no reroll used) and won 2-1 with a simple stall (he remained in 9 and tended to always run everybody on only one side).

Steam Username
Imnogoodatthis85
Country Flag
GL to you both and well done veggente85. is there anyway we can watch them like a spectator mode or something?

Steam Username
Imnogoodatthis85
Country Flag
@Veggente85 rough draw next round woodies v woodies. i hate playing same race dont know why though?
OMG would you believe it Filadeus is playing woodies aswell next round.

Ilgoth

Courier Staff
Steam Username
Ilgoth
Cyanide Username
Ilgoth
Country Flag
GL to you both and well done veggente85. is there anyway we can watch them like a spectator mode or something?

Game replays can be found easily in-game with Cabal TV, just search our coaches.

As when it comes to live streaming, only way is to follow guys like Poncho_Dlv_ (twitch) - Calltroop (Youtube) - Kroog Gaming (youtube)

Steam Username
Imnogoodatthis85
Country Flag
Game replays can be found easily in-game with Cabal TV, just search our coaches.

As when it comes to live streaming, only way is to follow guys like Poncho_Dlv_ (twitch) - Calltroop (Youtube) - Kroog Gaming (youtube)

I'm on twitch all the time will check out Ponchu cheers

Steam Username
Imnogoodatthis85
Country Flag
Although it's been a while I streamed, been thinking about getting back on it.

i havent streame3d for while either but now ki8ds back at school going to start again this week. ill drop a follow your way ;)

Regor

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
dont forget to give some love to your boy Regor! He aint playing for BC, but all of us know that inside he is a BC coach :p