Big Crunch Waiting list

Knockoff

Veteran
Steam Username
Knockoff
Cyanide Username
Knockoff
Country Flag
will do mate. Do you want to wait till next season or get a couple of games in before then have we have some open spaces?

I would prefer to wait until the next season begins. There's a lot of Blood Bowl for the next few weeks.

Thanks, and let me know when and where I should apply.

Threadbare

Rookie
Cyanide Username
Threadbare
Country Flag
Waiting for season 13, will probably play some ill-advised elfy team that squishes more often than I want.

Johnny Feyev

Rookie
Cyanide Username
JohnnyFeyev
Country Flag
I wouldn't mind being put on the waiting list. Haven't played CE in awhile, but I miss my amazons. My pretty, pretty amazons. *Sigh*

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
I wouldn't mind being put on the waiting list. Haven't played CE in awhile, but I miss my amazons. My pretty, pretty amazons. *Sigh*

Cool we start a new season starts in 2 and a bit weeks so keep an eye out and you can join us.

Johnny Feyev

Rookie
Cyanide Username
JohnnyFeyev
Country Flag
Cool we start a new season starts in 2 and a bit weeks so keep an eye out and you can join us.
Any special rules I should know about? There are a ton of threads I'm reading through right now. Holy crap... so many words. So, so many words.

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
Rookie teams to start. Team cant play anywhere else. Dont concede. Matches are played weekly. Be polite.

Larkstar

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Go ahead and sign me up please! Jounisii has convinced me to give the Big Crunch a go.

I'm GMT -7 but with a very flexible schedule, should that matter.

Thanks!

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
Go ahead and sign me up please! Jounisii has convinced me to give the Big Crunch a go.

I'm GMT -7 but with a very flexible schedule, should that matter.

Thanks!

Right your in. We will be publishing divisions on the 23rd so keep an eye out then to see how to apply.

Valokiloren

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
ʋǟʟ
Cyanide Username
Valokiloren
Country Flag
Eh, I'm back and willing to get into Blood Bowl again, so I'm throwing my name into the hat for an upcoming season. Not sure who I'll take, mind you, but that's another matter. :D

Zoraster

Super Star Player
Country Flag
What ho. One refugee fleeing the encroaching hordes of BB2 horribleness seeking sanctuary. Stick me down for a spot next season please.