Undead Black Dynamite!!!

JaspersaurusRex

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Tasteytaco
Cyanide Username
Jaspersaurusrex
Country Flag
This is my blog about the most unexciting team in the big crunch. These guys after two seasons are the master of the draw. So far accumulating a record of 4-12-3.
When I started this team it was about murdering people. I hear they are a tier one team and I wanted to see for myself what they could do. The fabled games of just wrecking other teams is what I had heard about the mighty undead and I wanted to experience this side of the destruction for once. Safe to say I am under whelmed.

The team and the silly names are off of the movie titled Black Dynamite. If you are unfamiliar with this excellent flick I suggest you find this hidden gem and laugh yourself silly.

My biggest dissapointment has been these two mummies. Cream Corn and Tastey Freeze. Two plus seasons in and one has 13 spp and the other 21.
Neither won an mvp the first season and my 13 spp only got one Cas all of last season. I almost at sometimes feel without them the team would do better with inducements but I trudge on with them to see what they become.

The leader of my team is a wight aptly named Black Dynamite. This terror has been a force and last game had a Cas and a death by turn 3. His block dodge pomb set up has been fun. I dream of the day he gets jump up or a strength increase.

His counterpart Kung Fu Treachery started out awesome. He got two Cas in his first game and it was not till game 9 he got the third. He is a support role for now as I needed guard on this team since the second mummy seems to be stuck in nuetral. Tackle is his other skill and he was the hero going against the number 1 skaven team in the league last year sacking the carrier twice and catching it both times.

The real lifeblood of the team has been my ghouls. I have all four and they are all the originals. 19 games...no dead ghouls. Pretty lucky if you ask me.
The first is Anaconda Malt Liquor. Str4 blodgestep. He did suffer a agi bust late last season but I keep him on to mark up people and play the line against stronger opponents. His days are numbered and he has served me well.
The second OG ghoul is Little Richard.
This defensive guru has been an amazing member to the team with blodgestep and diving tackle. He gets ahold and won't let go.
Later additions to my ghoul stable is the Fiendish Dr. Wu. Classic blodger for now. Hoping to get a Stat up or guard on this guy.
And finally we have the last ghoul who I forgot to name. I have the Polish version of the game so I won't even try and spell it. He is a blodger with sure hands. Finishing 9th in running yards in the entire big crunch last season is good...even better when I tell you I bought him game 2.
Probably the most clutch player on the team this far. He sits out defense usually.

The only lineman I have with a level is the original skellie I bought who just got tackle to go with block. He also has been a force to last 19 games.

My team goals are to win the best in race which i thought I had last year but was stripped away when the only other undead finished 1 higher than me.
Also would like to score with a mummy and last but not least... a field clear of my opponent. Closest I came was a krixigor and a Saurus warrior season one.
Altdwarf is also in my sights but getting a draw most of the time isn't gonna get it done. I feel my coaching style is a bit too safe and I look to play a bit more wreck less this year.

See you on the pitch!

JaspersaurusRex

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Tasteytaco
Cyanide Username
Jaspersaurusrex
Country Flag
I agree. All my linemen keep dieing. I was down to 11 players at the end of last season not making any money. I have recovered now and that is the goal. But my line men die like flies.

JaspersaurusRex

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Tasteytaco
Cyanide Username
Jaspersaurusrex
Country Flag
Game 3 was against StephB and his orc machine that is ranked way too low. In this game I was just hoping to have some players left and squeak out a tie.
Started with him receiving the kick off and he drove it down and scored. I had 2 shots at his ball carrier. Failed a 2 dice with a reroll and failed a reroll ed gfi. Wasn't meant to be.
Marched down and we tied it up. He ends in a tie. I'll take it. No deaths but black Dynamite the wight got his two Cas and sniper his killer out for the first half. He really played his ass off. In three games he has 2 deaths and four other cas. He is looking for a spot on the most violent leader board this year. Skaven up next. Let's see how the team does here.