1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vampire Blodger Vamp with ST5 next skill? am i mad?

Discussion in 'League and Team Development Tactics' started by Txapo, Nov 28, 2010.

1. Txapo

Txapo Member

Country Flag:
    My only Blodger vampire on-line has skilled up and got A +1 ST!!!!

Since then i've won two matches in a row and he's a BEAST!!!

The other three vamps are going up as well with his help y expect to have a second blodger with mov 7 in a match.

But he's about to skill up again, if he doesn't gets another stat increase what is more sensible?

Break takle-Guard.--Side step-Frenzy-Takle- Jump Up-pro-.....

Right now im thinking breaktakle is no as stupid as when it first came to my mind,...

Of course the teams doctor has become his personal doc,....

Long undead life to "El Conde Uranga"!!!!

The only slighty problem is that he's developing a great taste for the tharlls!!!

What do you think of breaktakle as my skill choice? is that good or it isn't? :eek:

2. Stryke

Stryke Member

Country Flag:
    It's an interesting pick but I don't think it's worth it myself. Personally I'd be tempted by mighty blow on him instead of your possible skill picks just to help him get more removals when he blocks. Vamps get outnumbered so easily so it's nice to be able to do some hurt back.

3. Txapo

Txapo Member

Country Flag:
    I'm building another vamp as "da killer" with the idea of block dodge, mighty and takle. The thing is vamps enter cages with no dificulty but afterwards,... but with breaktakle he can pass throgh two players grab the ball and follow up the play himself.

the good thing of getting breaktakle to me is that it conbines greatly with two of it's present skills: ST plus dodge.

4. Thanatos

Thanatos Member

Country Flag:
    Break Tackle isn't that great when there is only a difference of 1 between your St and Ag.

I would suggest either Mighty Blow to make sure the enemy stay down;
    or Frenzy to make sure they hit the ground in the first place.

Pro might be a good idea to save on thralls but you should probably have loads of rerolls already?

Last edited: Nov 28, 2010
  5. Txapo

Txapo Member

Country Flag:
    had arrived to the same conclusion. I'll put him frenzy as Migty goes to the other and a frenzying lile a rat ogre but without lonerism looks quite interesting.

6. maxcarrion

maxcarrion Active Member

Country Flag:
    Choices, in the order I'd take them.
    Pro - for more reliability all round
    Tackle - apply that force to a wider range of targets
    MB - make sure they stay down
    Guard - and see if they can push it away
    Sidestep - and mark cage corners for the fun step in and whack

There are others but they'd probably be my top 5, break tackle on agi 4, not a chance.

7. spworldtour

spworldtour New Member

Country Flag:
    Personally, I'd go Pro and then sidestep.

I know most people think of the 'offensive' use of sidestep, but personally, the defensive use of sidestep make it worth it on its own.

There is nothing more annoying than being unable to create a whole in a line because the blodge/sidesteper just moved more in the way.

8. Coach

Coach Administrator Head Coach

Country Flag:
    I would never take Break Tackle on a Vampire, that is a skill for high strength players who have low agility. Vampires can already dodge really well with their high agility.

I've had a ST5 Vampire before and I gave him Frenzy which was really effective.

9. Txapo

Txapo Member

Country Flag:
    Final skill plan is frenzy then (if ever) side step. I see your point with side step, but i think my team will get more punch with frenzy.

10. biLLy

biLLy Member

Country Flag:
    Although it is hard to decide, I would be tempted in getting Guard over all other options...

My order would be: Guard >> Pro >> Tackle >> Mighty Blow >> Frenzy

Suerte colega :)

11. Metalsvinet

Metalsvinet New Member

Frenzy, then sidestep