1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blood Bowl 2 leagues on PC

Discussion in 'Blood Bowl 2' started by Nikolai II, Jan 28, 2016.

Tags:
  1. RK Blaze

RK Blaze Active Member

Steam Username:
    rkdblaze
    Cyanide Username:
    RK Blaze
    Country Flag:
    Hey fellow Blood Bowl Fanatics!

The Invictus Aeternum League is now recruiting coaches for its inaugural season!

This is a Mixed Race Eternal League with a modified team-building format to enhance long-term balance between teams. We are looking at a system for trades and drafting in the off-season to further develop and diversify teams. League games will be scheduled at one game per week with the week rolling on Sunday nights.

Looking for a League that lets you develop mixed race teams without all the min/maxing douchebaggery that goes along with it?
    Then you need to check us out!

The league's experience level is from novice to experienced, with maybe a a small handful of players whom are anything remotely close to "expert." All are welcome to join!

Interested Coaches feel free to PM me here or on Discord with any questions or comments!

Thanks for checking us out, and I hope to see you on the pitch!

Website under construction.

~RK Blaze

mamutas likes this.
  2. Antonis

Antonis Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Hey guys, I am returning coach after 2 years and I don't really remember where to look to apply for tournaments. If someone could point out or tell me which leagues are starting in the next week(s) it would be nice. Thank you an nice to see you again!

sbr32, Ravers, Regor and 1 other person like this.
  3. Ilgoth

Ilgoth Courier Staff

Steam Username:
    Ilgoth
    Cyanide Username:
    Ilgoth
    Country Flag:
    Antonis likes this.
  4. mamutas

mamutas Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    mamutas
    Cyanide Username:
    mamutas
    Country Flag:
    Hi Antonis,

Long time, no see! I am glad you are back. Munch and Combo (mixed races) are in the mid seasons now, so it will be a few weeks before they will start new season.
    If you are interested in any, let me know and i'll put you on the waiting list.

Antonis likes this.
  5. Antonis

Country Flag:
    I would be interested in both. I was more of a Munch coach back in the day but I would also like to give a go to the mixed races one, so count me in! And of course is good to see you too! :)

6. mamutas

Steam Username:
    mamutas
    Cyanide Username:
    mamutas
    Country Flag:
    Excellent!
    And what is with the flag change? :D

7. Antonis

Country Flag:
    I live in Ireland now for the last 2,5 years so Shamrock will be my sigil! :)

Crowdog09 and mamutas like this.
  8. Regor

Regor Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    I'm still remember that he had some good batles @Antonis . If I'm no wrong u had a good lizzie team! That fighted sometimes against my Carnival of Badoom (orcs) at Munch.

Antonis likes this.
  9. mamutas

Steam Username:
    mamutas
    Cyanide Username:
    mamutas
    Country Flag:
    Oh and don’t forget his rats team. *shiver*

Antonis likes this.
  10. Antonis

Country Flag:
    You are talking of course about the legendary Blitzosavres which is the only team with which I have won a major title and the Skaven of Blitz which with only 3 games made an impact with their big results! Oh, these where the days! :D

Regor likes this.
  11. Ravers

Ravers Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Ravers
    Country Flag:
    Don't remind me of those lizards, beat my Humies in the final of Munch Cup 1, good to see you back @Antonis :D!

Antonis likes this.
  12. Swuul

Swuul Active Member

Steam Username:
    Swuul
    Cyanide Username:
    Swuul
    Country Flag:
    A couple leagues I'd like to promote.

http://hopobowl.freeforums.net/
    HopoBowl is a Finnish Blood Bowl league, both online and tabletop leagues are organised. There are some 20+ coaches in all active, some take only part in the tabletop-tourneys, some only the online-leagues, some both. Next regular season (Season 7 with BB2; no more leagues are organised in BB1) in the online version will start in February. League system changes based upon number of participants.

https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?forums/ot-forum.12/
    Paradox OT BB League is an international league available to all who have access to the OT section of Paradox forums (ie have at least one Paradox game registered). The Wooden Spoon Cup will begin in February, and is open for all (it will be a simple elimination Cup; both new teams and teams from previous season/cups can pariticipiate). Next regular season (Season 4 with BB2; no more leagues are organised in BB1) will begin in March. League system changes based upon number of participants (but it most likely based on the Wissen (Swiss) system).

Last edited: Jan 7, 2019
    mamutas and Supa like this.
  13. RK Blaze

RK Blaze Active Member

Steam Username:
    rkdblaze
    Cyanide Username:
    RK Blaze
    Country Flag:
    Hey fellow Blood Bowl Fanatics!

The Invictus Aeternum League is now recruiting coaches for its second season!

This is a Mixed Race Eternal League with a modified team-building format to enhance long-term balance between teams. With the start of the new season we are implementing trades between teams to further diversify their rosters. League games will be scheduled at one game per week with the week rolling on Sunday nights.

Looking for a League that lets you develop mixed race teams without all the min/maxing douchebaggery that goes along with it?
    Then you need to check us out!

The league's experience level is from novice to experienced, with maybe a a small handful of players whom are anything remotely close to "expert." All are welcome to join!

Interested Coaches feel free to PM me @RK Blaze with any questions or comments!

Thanks for checking us out, and I hope to see you on the pitch!

~RK Blaze

14. Borke

Borke Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Borke
    Country Flag:
    Orielensis likes this.
  15. comfort_eagle

comfort_eagle Active Member

Steam Username:
    comfort_eagle
    Country Flag:
    Updating info for Iron Phoenix Bloodbowl League (I'm one of the admin monkeys there. Didn't realise until now that we have a blurb here on this page!)

Iron Phoenix Blood Bowl League
    The IPBBL hosts four BB2 divisional leagues. Copper (new teams only), Silver (max 1550tv), Gold (max 1900tv), and Immortal (1910+ tv). Our community is small (approx. 20 active coaches) but the level of competition is engaging and almost none of the coaches are asshats. Come check us out if you need to satisfy more of your bloodbowl urges.
    Info & signup for the league & forums

Last edited: Mar 3, 2019
  16. Orielensis

Orielensis Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    Orielensis
    Cyanide Username:
    Orielensis
    Country Flag:
    As endorsed by @Ravers !

17. mamutas

Steam Username:
    mamutas
    Cyanide Username:
    mamutas
    Country Flag:
    Thanks for the right up. Is there a place where the rules are described? Can it be linked from here?
    Also, it'd be nice if you cross-promote our league as well. ;)

18. mamutas

Steam Username:
    mamutas
    Cyanide Username:
    mamutas
    Country Flag:
    Updated in the list thread...

19. comfort_eagle

comfort_eagle Active Member

Steam Username:
    comfort_eagle
    Country Flag:
    Code of conduct here: http://iron-phoenix.freeforums.net/board/15/code-conduct

We don't have a page up for cross promotion, but in the team advice section, bbtactics is sometimes linked as a reference.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2019
    mamutas likes this.
  20. stephB

stephB Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    stephB
    Cyanide Username:
    stephB
    Country Flag:
    Can you please provide a definition of asshat? ;)