1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blood Bowl 2 leagues on PS4

Discussion in 'Blood Bowl 2' started by Nikolai II, Apr 25, 2016.

1. Nikolai II

Nikolai II Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    There are leagues on the PS4 as well. As long as they are not crossplay with the PC version I think a separate advertising thread is best for them.

ROMN gaming: ROMNgaming.com
    A multi-game group with PS4 base and Blood Bowl (see below). Seems to have a tournament upcoming next: https://www.reddit.com/r/ROMNgaming/comments/4m3jfo/blood_bowl_2_tournament/

Nuffle Be Praised! Pro.: www.nbp-pro.com
    16 teams season format with knock out tournament and a losers ladder. North American evening hours.

Punch Club: http://bbtactics.com/forum/threads/punch-club-bbtactics-on-ps4.11928/
    Add MamutasPlaukotas as a friend, or PM @mamutas on this forum (BBTactics) for more information.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2017
  2. D1g174LD00M

D1g174LD00M New Member

Country Flag:
    Hello all,

ROMN is a multi-game group that primarily focuses on console gaming and particularly the PS4. Recently we have had several members who have begun playing BB2 and would like to extend an invite to any one who would be interested in joining a very fun and inviting group of fellow gamers.
    Ages range from 17-40 years of age, so there are all kinds of folks here. We encourage fair play and sportsmanship in all of the games we play. We also have a partnership with Active Hero's, a non profit organisation that helps veterans. So if this sounds like the kind of atmosphere your looking for, then check out: ROMNgaming.com

Thanks!

3. Nikolai II

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    A PS4 league? Nice to see things spread out some. We've had one previous visitor who was on the PS4, but I think he might have traded it in for a PC version. Else he should be very interested.

4. FallenIdols

FallenIdols New Member

Country Flag:
    What's up! I'm in ROMN with Doom and we are having a ton of fun with this game. We streamed a match last night it was awesome. Any ps4 players definitely check us out at ROMNgaming.com or if y'all wanna watch some BB2 keep an eye on my twitch. We might even stream another tonight twitch.tv/FallenIdols

5. NBP President

NBP President New Member

Country Flag:
    Can I advertise my new PS4 Blood Bowl 2 League here?

League is called Nuffle Be Praised! Pro.

Url - www.nbp-pro.com

Format 16 teams season format with knock out tournament, bowl games aND loser tournament.

4 spots open for players that can play during standard North American evening hours.

Prizes awarded at season completion.

No entry fee required.

6. Jav

Jav Active Member

Steam Username:
    Javelin
    Cyanide Username:
    javelin
    Country Flag:
    Some of us blood bowlers are definitely on the wrong side of 40 :)

7. mamutas

mamutas Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    mamutas
    Cyanide Username:
    mamutas
    Country Flag:
    I had obtained PS4 version of the game and as of yesterday, there is BBTactics league with Punch Club competition in it. Punch Club is to PS4 what Muncher is to PC.

Add me, MamutasPlaukotas, to your friend's list and I'll be looking forward to play a quick match with you. Perhaps with time we will have larger population on PS4 so we can run Punch Bowl or something?:rolleyes:

8. Nikolai II

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    Have you added a thread somewhere inside the Munch that I can link to, or is this post all the advertising it will get? ;)

9. mamutas

mamutas Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    mamutas
    Cyanide Username:
    mamutas
    Country Flag:
    No, I have not. It does not belong inside Munch as those two will never cross their paths and I don't want to confuse anyone. I'll have a thread under Blood Bowl 2, and hope one day it will grow big enough to have a sub forum.

10. Nikolai II

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    Ok, added to OP as is.

11. RJCarrot

RJCarrot Member

Steam Username:
    RJCarrot
    Country Flag:
    Looking for a change? Want to join another league? Just want more Blood Bowl in your life? A new league is starting that will offer the ability for you to work on your league team in your off time while still participating in the league. Like to switch teams up between seasons? We don't mind! Have development teams rotting in other leagues that you would also like to play? We take transfers from all kinds of places. We are also in progress of putting together a modified mixed league. Like playing with ALL the positionals? Want to do ALL the things? We do too... Join us on discord at https://discord.gg/BjZWTP or DM @RJCarrot for information/invite to discord. Or visit our website at http://www.machineleaguebloodbowl.com/ sign up and start requesting your transfers NOW!

12. BennieJet

BennieJet New Member

Steam Username:
    mr. rubberbullets
    Country Flag:
    ^^^^^

Is this league still active?