1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blood Bowl awesomeness is....

Discussion in 'General Blood Bowl News and Discussion' started by Rama Set, Apr 7, 2013.

1. raikaria

raikaria Member

Country Flag:
    Elves attempt their general Elf BS past my Goblins, trip up, and die.

Chaos Warrior attempts to punch out Goblin. :skull::skull: and dies.

Same Goblin both times.

2. Rama Set

Rama Set Member

Cyanide Username:
    Rama Set
    Country Flag:
    Perfect!

An old time reminiscence...

In my old TT league the worst two teams played in the marathon match, which was a 32 turn match with 4 quarters. My undead team faced an Orc coached by the single unluckiest BB coach in history (GB, he makes your dice seem loaded by comparison). Well the game became a blood bath before the end of the second quarter and the next two quarters saw me pad the stats of the mummy, Rama Set, he ended up scoring 5 times, making a completion, grabbing an interception, scoring 3 casualties and grabbing an MVP for a whopping 29 SPPs! Those were the days...

3. Lebe666

Lebe666 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    It wasn't awesome... but sure was funny when my troll killed a trollslayer... called henceforth "trollslayed". :skull:

4. Doomy

Doomy Member

Country Flag:
    My Undead are retired and participate in OCC as a replacement team only, meaning no Elo or awards. Still, it beats MM. ;)

5. Stryke

Stryke Member

Country Flag:
    While not an individual move the league match I had before drawing twice with Yeti's CDorfs has to count. I went up against a 2,200 TV Orc team with my 1,460 Underworld and managed to pull off a frankly astounding 3-0 win :D

6. Basilisk9466

Basilisk9466 Member

Country Flag:
    Bombardier hurls a bomb at my warpstone troll.

Troll catches the bomb, wings it back at his LoS.

Turnover.

7. hungrygnome

hungrygnome Member

Country Flag:
    High Elf VS Necromantic. 3-2 with Necro winning.

Its turn 16.... I set up for a 1 TTD. Sunny weather changes. Perfect weather! Chain pushes go off as I need them, the strong arm thrower gets the ball, a ZOMBIE intercepts, but safe throw saves the day! Catcher gets the ball as the pass goes off, and with 2 4+ dodges,a 2+ dodge, and 2 GFI.. SCORE for a 3-3 tie!

8. Sudonym

Sudonym Active Member

Country Flag:
    BHing 5 Beastmen in the first two turns with Norse.

9. Jbecks

Jbecks Member

Cyanide Username:
    jbecks
    Country Flag:
    cpomb to thin out those annoying dwarfs and orcs :D

10. HC Vanselow

HC Vanselow Member

Country Flag:
    Beating an Orc team with Goblins 3-0 !!!

11. Blasscend

Blasscend Member

Cyanide Username:
    Blassc_end
    Country Flag:
    Heh, nice one mate ;)

Did the same thing to dwarfs with flings, sadly that was the last game in a looooong effing time (well, today I had at least equal ones, so..yay?) where I actually got lucky.

May be the fact that nuffle gave away all his love for me in that one as I actually killed half the team (no bh´s, no mngs, not any of that, just straight up deaths, lol. One even was apo´d to death. Poor guy..).

12. HC Vanselow

HC Vanselow Member

Country Flag:
    Oops, it was the Goblins from the Killwhackee Schmucks who thrashed the Orcs 3-0 behind a trio of "Springs" Verminstink touchdowns (Pogoer). The Green Knoll Gourmets just slipped by a Skaven squad 1-0 with Jimmy Dean Knudsen diving in for the deciding score !!!

13. HC Vanselow

HC Vanselow Member

Country Flag:
    My Halfling equalizer is Orlando Ribena who is usually hammering bigger opponents with a merciless approach (Having "Block" and "Sidestep" does wonders for his survival instincts on the Astrogranite). I believe he even killed somebody, so I guess that's what he will do for a Klondike Bar...LMAO

14. Kjelstad

Kjelstad Active Member

Steam Username:
    Kjelstad
    Cyanide Username:
    Kjelstad
    Country Flag:
    ... having your opponent tell you that he barely ever plays orcs and this is his only orc team and when you tell him that is what the last five Dwarfs in a row said he tells you that you can look up thier teams and do I know how to do that? I tell him I know how to do that and they usually have all chaos, Dwarf and orc teams and one fling ogre or vampire team with one loss. He stops talking to me and fouling the few players I have left until my star snot dies. After beating his orcs 3-2 I decide to look up his teams. all chaos and chaos Dwarfs with one orc and one ogre team with a single loss. No wonder he stopped talking to me :)

Attached Files:

15. Elyoukey

Elyoukey New Member

Country Flag:
    ...throwing an out of range pass, get it in the right square thanks to the 3 scatters, for a winning TD

16. Disciple of the Arvadan

Disciple of the Arvadan New Member

Country Flag:
    ...my Dwarf Blitzer intercepting a pass agains Elves.
    Twice in the same game.

17. Rama Set

Rama Set Member

Cyanide Username:
    Rama Set
    Country Flag:

Thats amazing!

18. Phunbaba

Phunbaba Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    Phunbaba
    Country Flag:
    Blood Bowl awesomeness is....

Scoring four times to none... with a Dwarf team. Poor Nurgle team, they'll never live it down.

19. Jbecks

Jbecks Member

Cyanide Username:
    jbecks
    Country Flag:
    Must be a record for dwarfs to score that many in a game :D :D

20. Phunbaba

Phunbaba Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    Phunbaba
    Country Flag:
    Certainly don't think I'm going to be beating that record any time soon as the last few games have seen me having to replace about five dwarves due to deaths and permanent injures. And not just the trollslayers.

For those interested in watching it's in bbm under Matchmaking.
    Which probably doesn't narrow it down a whole bunch but I'm not sure how to pull games by a specific player if it's even possible.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2013