1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blood Bowl Hot Seat League

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Captain Thorrek, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Captain Thorrek

Captain Thorrek Member

Country Flag:
    Hey guys, it's been a while, but for anyone who's interested I'm setting up a Blood Bowl League at the Tempe Pop Culture Paradise. The sign up sheet will be up after Wednesday, and the League should have opening kickoff on May 7th. If you guys have any questions, be sure to let me know.

2. Nikolai II

Nikolai II Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    Seems evident by the title, but I'll ask anyway - "Hot seat" means you have to be there physically, right?

The big question might then be "Where is there"?

3. Captain Thorrek

Captain Thorrek Member

Country Flag:
    I never thought of it that way, but yeah the coaches have to be physically there. It takes place in Tempe, Arizona, USA, "Hot Seat" referring to just how stinking hot it gets down here sometimes. I might also start an online league, but after playing in the OCC, I honestly don't know if I would have the time to run a full league. After June I just might give it a shot, though... working on a board game right now and want to get it out before the end of June. :)

4. St Cloud

St Cloud Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    St. Cloud
    Country Flag:
    Hey Cap,

sounds good. Not my part of the world though.

Thanks again for the game the other day.

5. Kaz

Kaz Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    Kazman29
    Country Flag:
    Anyone live around the Valley of the Sun besides me? I really want to try some TT! I just haven't had the time the last couple months for anything. I should be more free come May but I'll wait a couple weeks to see what the situation looks like.

I have Orcs and Humans painted (badly, by my son and myself), some Dark Elves (shocker!) that have only the flesh done and that really cool Greebo Norse team completely untouched. Looks like a lot of work putting those together before even painting so I'll probably get to work on those D'elves!

6. Captain Thorrek

Captain Thorrek Member

Country Flag:
    St. Cloud: Yeah, thanks for a real fun match!

Kaz: If you're ever up for a match, let me know. From what I noticed on the forums, you're only a couple blocks away from me, a mile at most.