Blood Bowl online Management League

neocristal

Rookie
Country Flag
2010 October. 13, online gamers will see a new online game - online Blood Bowl League Management. Which is for Blood Bowl fans. The Game will be free. Clearly advertising and support is the main breadwinner of the project, because the game is advertising. Who wants to be able to play without pay for advertising, SMS, Paypal, CreditCard, Bank or other methods. Also, game developers looking for people to help build and develop the game. Game in multi language. Official english, other language are translation with google translation. Normal translation will be in BBOML beta 2. Same game developers are making new En Garde de la Rosa beta 4. And Changing own game website to new look.

Welcome to Blood Bowl - massive multiplayer Blood Bowl online Manager League game

This is the place where Blood Bowl fans can manage their favorite team for free. Play against other managers from all over the world, with 64 real life teams across the globe and over 1900+ real life Blood Bowl players.

Your task is to pick a team and manage their way up to the top. Get to the first three places in the club's starting division and then you can get into higher divisions, finally battle for the first place in Division A.

The first season starts with clubs divided in four divisions equally so everybody has a chance to finish in first three places and advance to a higher division.

More info about the Blood Bowl Online Management League game. More ScreenShots...

Coach

Administrator
Head Coach
Country Flag
I'm not clear what this is exactly, it is like a Blood Bowl version of Championship Manager?

neocristal

Rookie
Country Flag
I'm not clear what this is exactly, it is like a Blood Bowl version of Championship Manager?

Hmm Its something like this. When a player registers, then the choice is one of the teams or clubs you want. Then he will be able to manage the players to buy, sell, change to another. To construct a stadium, will lead the team, training team, and so on.

Zweistein

Veteran
question is ... is this site safe ?
my browser is telling something about internetcertificate for the site isn't correct aso.

Coach

Administrator
Head Coach
Country Flag
I've no idea why you are getting that other than perhaps your security software is giving off a false positive (for here at least).

Gallows Bait

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Gallows-Bait
Cyanide Username
Gallows Bait
Country Flag
I only get a security alert due to this thread - the image linked on the front of the thread is from the same site as is giving the certification error, meaning as the content tries to display here it gives the same issue.

A bad certification doesn't nessarily mean the site isn't legite, just that it might have changed name slightly and not been updated, but I'm like others - I exercise caution on anything like that.