1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blood Bowl Tactics joins BBATTL

Discussion in 'Crunch Cup' started by Gallows Bait, Oct 20, 2012.

1. Gallows Bait

Gallows Bait Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Gallows-Bait
    Cyanide Username:
    Gallows Bait
    Country Flag:
    Blood Bowl Tactics and its in house league, Crunch Cup, are proud to announce that following a kind invitation from their co-ordinater, The Gloater, we have now joined BBATTL (That's the Blood Bowl Association of Touring Teams and Leagues).

This means that teams that have participated within the Crunch Cup, if they choose not to return to the Cup in future seasons, will be eligible to join any of the many and varied BBATTL tournaments that are run by various BBATTL member leagues.

This gives all Crunch Cup coaches another option for what to do with their teams, and hopefully allow them to go on and develop them further in a different kind of tournament environment - these tournaments can offer a lot of variety to existing coaches looking for new challenges.

At present teams that have left the Crunch Cup to play in BBATTL tournaments will not be eligible to return to Crunch Cup, but this may be re-evaluated in future.

We do not currently plan to run a BBATTL tournament, but again, we may do so in future, and if we do, it will be announced here.

For anyone that wishes to learn more about the BBATTL and its member leagues, please go to www.bbattl.com.

2. danton

danton Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    danton
    Country Flag:
    That's great news! I have a dark elf team (the Celtic Myth Makers) that originally came from the New Ogham league, but which then went on to play in the Inter League Championship before taking part in and winning one of the BBATTL Majors (Bloodsplosion Invitational). It was a very well run tournament and a lot of fun to play in. Many ex OCC teams also play BBATTL events and I look forward to seeing some CC teams do well in BBATTL events in the future!

3. Barmution

Barmution Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Barmution
    Country Flag:
    Cool beans, mate!

4. jrpeart

jrpeart Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    jrpeart
    Cyanide Username:
    jrpeart
    Country Flag:
    That's really good news. I've got several teams that are in BBATTL representing OCC, now I'll be able to represent here as well.

It has to be said there are a LOT of competitions so cherry picking the ones you like the sound of and have time to do is the way to go.

5. Lebe666

Lebe666 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Really good news !

We could do a animal farm match up... my dogs... Barm's cats and some rats ! :D

6. crimsonsun

crimsonsun Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    crimsonsun
    Country Flag:
    I have a few teams in BBATTL already, and one playing in the Dragais cup right now. Good to know I can use teams from CC as well, but it will be a long old while before I develop spare teams here aswell.

Crimsonsun