1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brain Hunter - OCC

Discussion in 'Team Blogs' started by Doover, Aug 23, 2011.

1. coachman

coachman Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    bjj hero
    Country Flag:
    Its a shame about the result but as Danton said, Haree is a really good coach.

Should make for an interesting first season in th OCC proper.

2. Doover

Doover Member

Country Flag:
    Thanks for all your nice words!
    My two weeks of vacation are over now just right in time for the OCC Seasonstart.
    I joined Division 6A and seems like quite some coaches in the division is putting their money on my team. I´ll start against McHardocs Khemri on Wednesday or Thursday but I´ll take a close look at my opponents the next days and post my thoughts here.
    Really looking forward for some more Necro Action soon!

3. coachman

coachman Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    bjj hero
    Country Flag:
    You have a great team and right now it looks like its your season if you turn up and play. Have to see if my orcs can throw a spanner in the works....

4. Doover

Doover Member

Country Flag:
    Well they blocked this page from work so I can only write here from home now. That means some less posts from me.. :(

My first game will be tomorrow against a fresh Khemri Team from McHardoc. I played him allready last season and won 2:1 against his Norse. So I hope to repeat the win again ´cause of my big TV bonus for me.

I´m a bit concerned what he´ll buy with his 510k Inducement. I think there are a few posibilities:
    - Wizard (150k)
    - Nekherektektetk(or something like that) 220k
    - Igor (100k)
    40k left

- Ramtut III
    - Wizard (150k)

- Wizard (150k)
    - 1 Babe (50k)
    - Halfling Cook (300k)

5. Nikolai II

Nikolai II Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    IT departments seem to tend to do that when they see too many hits on the same site.. friend of mine set up a secure forwarding server at home to get around that for his favourite site. :p

If I were him I think I'd take Setekh/Nekbrekereth as being safer, added to which a Wizard and an Igor seem to make the most sense. (Igor could be swapped for a bribe)

But I've seen all sorts of harebrained decisions for inducements (and done a fair share of them myself ;)) and come to think of it Ramtut could be a good pick too.

Edit: Actually, the first pick with a reroll instead of a bribe/igor if he's gone with a 4 TG roster, and Ramtut if he has a 3 TG roster :pow: