1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brutal noodles

Discussion in 'Team Blogs' started by Thorlacius, Oct 29, 2012.

1. Nikolai II

Nikolai II Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    Both are what happened - but if you just tell the admins the story of #1, you'll get a draw. It's all down to making them understand what happened.

2. Thorlacius

Thorlacius Member

Country Flag:
    Thx for the advice Nikolai ;)

3. Thorlacius

Thorlacius Member

Country Flag:
    Noodles were handed the admin win after MD6! Hurray first win off the season and its because of an admin decision :p well i´ll take it... and hold it tight:D

Noone lvl´d up both mvp landed on rookie gobbos! so they´ll be doing some passing or atleast trying :p

MD7 is against the famous Gorehounds lead by Dragonthaunter.
    The team is down one player a lvl 6 goat mng so only fielding 11 hounds.
    Finally i´ll be getting a fair share of inducements! 480k to be precies, meaning wiz and atleast one bribe some babes plus maybe extra apo.

Kickoff at 19:30 GMT

4. Thorlacius

Thorlacius Member

Country Flag:
    Matches 7-8-9!!!

Noodles vs Gorehounds 1-1

A vicious and very brutal match with lots of depitching on both sides in the end Noodles should probably have pulled off the victory, but poor positioning of possible receivers in the last couple of turns ment we only had one lone gobbo up field and animosity kicked in :p
    [​IMG]

Noodles vs Titans 1-2

First Half
    Took off with a great start Skanky scoring defensiv td after wizard intervention, Titans quickly retaliated when there star tombguardian was handed the ball and made his way to the endzone without any chance for the little Noodles to stop it.

Second Half
    Titans got blitz at kickoff wich pretty much ment gameover they totally locked us down nad began removing Noodles fast! sametime most of my remaining Noodles got confused "probably the shock from the scary kickoff events" constantly failing all there dodges:p
    [​IMG]

Noodles v Neomarxism 2-0

First Half
    Finally the boys proved themself worthy!:pow::powdodge: i received and by turn 5 most of the Neo´s had left the pitch Stricut my clawpomb´er was in really good form! sametime fouling at any opportunity also worked :D
    Neo´s turn 8 started out with Neomarxism getting (all) 5 ko´d players back :rolleyes: i then got blitz at kick off, Freaksqueek ko´d one of the bloodletters still Gusya almost made it 1-1 through chainepushing! very impressiv move.

Second Half
    We got blitz again! but ball landed near LOS and i wasn´t able or didn´t fancy marking up all his frenzyblocktacklers! to get near it without Lobster who had gone stupid, so we tried using the wiz(turn10) at the right moment instead:) freeing up the ball but didn´t succed in getting away with it.
    Then after some heavy bashing around, where i managed to pop the ball loose on more than one occasion, finally a rookie gobbo got away with the ball.
    Neomarxisms Thirster then turned over at the worst time for Guysa giving me a safe passaged to move further up pitch securing the win for good.

Took some permanent injuries in this match.
    One dead gobbo another got -av "the one with block" i didn´t dare using apothecary on him... just incase :) btw both caused by failed dodges :p
    [​IMG]

Still team is in good shape for next season wich probably see´s us going one step down the latter to tier 4

Last edited: Sep 19, 2013
  5. Thorlacius

Thorlacius Member

Country Flag:
    Divisions for S20 has been seeded and the Noodles are as exspected relegated to tier 4:(
    maybe for the better!

Lets take a quick look at what season 20, tier 4D has to offer shall we.

Daemonic Glory - 2170 - Khorne Daemons - Nexus

Real men in tights - 2050 - Norse - Foffa

Cruor Imbibo II - 2000 - Vampire - Altashheth

The Short Swedes - 1860 - Chaos Dwarfs - Caracarn

Sweefta`s Famly Waaargh - 1830 - Orcs - Mutonizer

Raising Jotuns - 1830 - Chaos - A-r-c-h-o-n

Look In To My Eyes - 1730 - Vampire - Bobsol

Bubble Buttalion - 1570 - Amazon - Mrjones

Boom Boiz - 1330 - Gobling - Tribble

Not so many familar faces actually i dont think i´ve played any off them before, except for Altashheth overhere in CC so this will be interesting:) a good mix of teams, tipping a bit towards bashy end with no elfs wich is ok since we´re only fielding two tacklers so fare.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2013
  6. Thorlacius

Thorlacius Member

Country Flag:
    Match review of md 1-2!

MD1 Noodles vs Deamons

Highlights:
    Started off well with a defensiv TD by Smack Noodle at turn 3, still Deamons was able to equalize in there turn 8, and my atempt to (TTM)oneturn failed.
    Second half was awful, even though i was receiving NeXus´s crew depitched most of my Noodles before he also did a defensiv Td. I was able to put one more in with Freaksqueek
    in a side cage. Little did it help when the Khorne team with nuffles assistens again made some elf bullshit play 2-3 it ended.

Aftermath:
    The loss of both my blitzers early on made an big difference in this match same time most of the Deamons ballhandling worked when needed.

MD2 Noodles vs Swedes

Highlights:
    Started with wizard firebombing 5 fatones (dwarfs+bull) though only resulting in two stunned:p
    But still disrupted the Chaos Dwarfs plans ;) Stricut took out a Dwarf before being depitched out himself for the rest of the game.
    Again i was able to do a defensive TD this time Throt ran away with scoring in turn 4.
    Chaos Dwarfs put one in at T8 and yet again my team failed the chance to TTM:p
    Second half Lobster blitzed a gap open left side for some Noodles to sqeeze trough forming screen around Smack Noodle, Caracarn put lot of pressure on from the beginnig, forcing me further up the left side.
    Suddenly i was out of options´my side cage totally marked up, only chance was to blitz through "two dice against" bull with my BCing Gobbo needing just :pushback: it away luckely the precious Noodle made it.
    The Short Swedes still had 4 turns left and even though i managed to blitz down there ballcarrier twice they still was able to finally score grapping away my first win of the season in turn 16 :( I did make some bad decisions in the last part of the match, should definitely have placed 1-2 rats further back as safety!

Aftermath:
    Even though i was alittle upset not getting more then a draw ANY points against those little bastards counts as a victory in my book ;) i must also stat that Caracarn had very bad armour/injurie dicerolls, could have been way much worse for me infact he only made like 2-3 casualties the entire match!

Next the very very interesting crazy insane matchreview of ...
    Noodles vs Sweefty`s famly
    with pictures and other cool stuff dont miss it!!!

Last edited: Oct 25, 2013
  7. Altashheth

Altashheth Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Looking good for the noodles so far.... Wait until MD4.... Saying that, I've lost 2 really good vamps so far this season

8. Thorlacius

Thorlacius Member

Country Flag:
    Indeed injurie/casualty wise its been another terrific season so fare
    I better watch out i dont " jinx it " talking about it :D

Looking forward to our game Altash.

9. Altashheth

Altashheth Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    After the bruising I've taken so far.... And still have the most bashy to go... And seeing all your MB and claw.... I'm going to be feeding you thalls :)

It'll be a pleasure I'm sure

10. Thorlacius

Thorlacius Member

Country Flag:
    MD3

Noodles vs Sweefta´s Famly

The orcs had a ruff match against Bobsol´s vamps in md2 and were missing two key players ( Thrower+BO ) so i was giving away 190 inducements, Mutonizer took bribe+two babes.

Noodles won the toss and decided to recieve, orcs had only 11 players in total so i was ofcoures hoping to destroy them early on and end this game before second half ;)
    It went quite good acording my plan at turn 4 i had Ko´d 2 BO and 1 Blodgerguardtackler Blitzer, then came first big mistake from my side strangly enough i decided to score at that same turn 4! stupid bearing in mind orcs had the babes with them and 5 turns left to equalize:rolleyes: luckely only one orc made it back.
    Still i should probably atleast stall one more turn, i was just so focused on getting spp on the starblitzer Stricut :)

Sweefty´s T4 they get the ball to sweefty ( 4 lvl Gobbo ) who was hidding behind a wall of big orcs. odly i didn´t see the opportunity that lay before me, could have reached that Gobbo and blitzed him only needing two rats making 3gfi and 3dodges all +2 with rr instead i try to take another guard piece out but only able of pushing him back.
    Rest of the half the team fails to make on single clean :pow: and misses two golden opportunitys to blitz BC( one was a simple 3+ dodge with a gobbo, already had and assist:p next was on my last turn i was pretty locked up orcs all over my players, still a two headed rat could have made it 4+ 2+ dodge roll but i overlook that too!
    T8 Sweefty runs the ball in but not before doing what some might call a risky/sillyCRAZY move involving orc linie dodging in a TZ to foul Noodle without any rr left! that should have gone SO wrong! 1-1 half time.

Second half

11 v 10 we get a blitz at kickoff but Freaksqueek only managed to push the nearest Bo up closer to were the ball is aimed at, i follow up with 3 other Noodles, the ball after scattering around lands perfect behind my newly made screen but a good blitz by one of sweefty´s brothers makes the ball scatter back in the orcs favor, next couple of turns nothing really interesting happens except that i finally get some orc blood one BH BO. at turn 9 and 10 i get two blitzes in on BC´er but unable to get him down :mad: Mutonizers T10 he fails a hand off and after some bashing around were Sweefty also gets Smashed up by Stricut we´re able to get the ball out.
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

Skanky makes it over the to the left side trying to get away and makes it to safety...
    Now i thought i had the game were i wanted it nothing could go wrong now....
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

Should have know better!!!
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

Firstly i should definitely place Lobster one step further up the field to lock more orcs in! next forgot his damn troll got BT so instead of placing both gobbos behind him i should have risk a gfi with one of them, worst of my mistakes was on the fare right i just ran Throt up in basecontact instead blitzing with him:( Result following turn troll breaks free 2xgfi reaches my BC´er then his nearest blitzer dodges out of Lobsters tentacles gfi one time blitzes down Skanky stunning him, next i double skull on my first action turnover and Mutonizer just picks up moves down handsover but then fails his pass, next turn i fuck up by trying a desperate move getting the ball back my thrower falls over pushing the ball closer to the nearest orc in scoring range blitzer with -ag who then without any rr left ofcoures just picks up ball makes two gfi and scores!
    [​IMG]

Aftermath
    Boy oh Boy this was probably the worst played game by me in the long time, 3-4 critical mistakes proved to be too much even though the orcs had there fare share of nuffles assistens i blame the noodles coach :p maybe i should stop playing latenight aswell:confused:

On the positiv side as always again no permanent injuries or deaths and Freaksqueek made it to lvl 5! not bad for a linerat, got him some well earned protection FA so his survavil odds gets a little better. Stricut the Horny now finally lives up to his name with his brand new hornes making him a Superstar ready for some vampire hunting ;)

Last edited: Oct 27, 2013
  11. Thorlacius

Thorlacius Member

Country Flag:
    MD4

Noodles vs Cruor Imbibo II

First half

Noodles receive and starts great when Stricut tries out his newly grown horns BH´ing a vampire regen fails woop woop! next Lobster fractures the legs of poor LoS trall.
    Cruor Imbibo atemps to take the killer Noodle out when they combine a disgraceful foul on him!
    Luckely it only stunnes him :p

T3/4 Altash puts pressure on me after some tricky hypnotize stuff, sametime 3 rats leave the pitch 2 KO´d and Freeksqueek BH, Stricut continues to depitch opponents Itchy joins in aswell, still Imbibos dont seem to bother and puts one in at T6.

T7 I try to side cage up left side, twoheaded gobbo carrying ball but bad positioning and a failed dodge results in a surfed carrier. btw i found out that i somehow had turned OFF DODGE in option menu :rolleyes::D that a first and hopefully last!

Second half

11 v 8 i got lucky with KO´s and Altash did not.
    T9 Imbibos do not cause any cas/KO´s Noodles turn My killer takes out another vamp rest of the boys mark up opponenets two are able to get TZ´s on carrier.

Altash T10 ball is passed to a lurking vampire from his AG4 trall after he dodges out, though none are able to protect the vamp at getting blitz´s so Stricut goes for it and yes depitch yet another vampire. plus again Itchy wants to prove himself does the same after he blocks rookie vamp KO´d.

T12 only one trall left on the pitch Skanky runs in the TD and suddently the smell of victory is near.
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

But fans of Cruor Imbibo has seen enough of this embarrasing depitching of there favorits suddenly we got a Riot taking us one turn forward, only 6 Imbibos returns at kickoff.
    Altash brings the ball back near his endzone to safety vampire carring it one trall follows, then they turnover when a dodge trough Pezci´s DTzone fails.
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

Noodles swarms opponents half closing in on the ball carrier.
    T16 Trall blitzes hull in my wall of Noodles, vampire lying on the ground gets up dodges away from his marker and prepares for receiving the ball to secure a draw.
    There´s just that little thing with ball has to pass over Nipple and that little wanker was pump up on smack! before the match so he intercepts ball rushes up field handsover to Skanky warptaker who doubles his TD´s and ending this game.

Here´some lovely picture of Nipples interception!
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
    [​IMG]

Aftermath
    Man finally a game won after MD3 against the orcs i was fealing a little down had problems sleaping that night :p stupid mistakes!
    To be fair this match we got a big hand (nuffle) at the end of first half i thought yet another lost match but boy it sure does goes fast sometimes. Altash in general was unlucky with his KO´d players not returning and also he had problems with my AV7 like the other teams we´ve faced so fare this season :D

Two players lvl up both rolled doubles nicee!
    Pezci reached 4lvl awesome! he is the last of the original gobbo crew way back from season16, 38 matches he has played, quite a task for the little noodle.
    Skanky is even more awesome at lvl5 reaching for the stars now with dodge.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2013
  12. Midros

Midros Member

Country Flag:
    Good stuff Thor! The team and bank are both looking healthy too! Hopefully I can run with my rats next season and try to catch up to you ;)

13. Thorlacius

Thorlacius Member

Country Flag:
    Thx Midros yeah bank is nice but just played Bobsols vampires and both my throwers got fractured there skulls! :p shit happens lost 0-4
    If i´m lucky and get promoted maybe we´ll end up in the same Div. next season, u´r in tier 3as i recall ? :)

14. Thorlacius

Thorlacius Member

Country Flag:
    MD5

Noodles vs Look in to my Eyes ... And by Nuffle we DID!! :eek::D

Totally screwed by Nuffle typical he gives he takes... that fucking bastard
    Throt and my precious Skanky got Fractured skulls:mad: skanky was even dead for a while but apo saved him sort of :p
    Stigshit died and another got BH.

[​IMG]

Nothing work in this awful match against the second vampire team of the Div.
    Lobster was a pain in the ass constantly going stupid didn´t move one square before T5.
    Itchy that dirty rat manage to do TRE :skull::skull: during the match!
    Bobsols vampires bloodlust work almost everytime single time aswell for his hypnotize rolls really effective tool when working:(
    Especially some lowlife vampire with 8MV was SO frustrating going anywhere he wanted, tried to take him out several times without any luck seemed like the mojo from last weeks game was gone.

So down two throwers for next match strongly considering firering Throt as he has no special skills at lvl4 and now with AV6 ?

Last edited: Nov 7, 2013
  15. Midros

Midros Member

Country Flag:
    Ouch mate that sounds rough! I would prob keep the AV 6 thrower on a skaven team but they are much easier to protect compared to with underworld where you have them on the field all the time so it's a tough choice! If it were closer to the end of the season I would maybe think about keeping him but as your only half way maybe get rid of him. Tough decision there! I have minimal underworld exp though so take that with a grain of salt.

I was in Div 4 and came 2nd so would have been in Div 3 but not sure if thats a sure things as I have had a break but we will see.

Hopefully next match up is nicer for you mate!

16. Thorlacius

Thorlacius Member

Country Flag:
    Cheers M. Difinitely a difficult decision i'll have to make there :( maybe better to just wait and see what Throt gets if he makes it to lvl5. I really am looking forward facing something else than vampire teams, i struggled big time with there hypnotizing of my defence. Next up is girls's with big butts (bubbleButt Betalion) can't go wrong with that one ;)

17. Thorlacius

Thorlacius Member

Country Flag:
    Happy Newyear everybody

We´re back! after a long christmas break.

A lot of stuff been happening with the Noodles since last post.

The remaining matches of season 20 was not good for the team. With the loss of a dear member of the squad aka limping (-mv) Lobster :( RIP he got killed on md7 by norse Yehtee.
    also we got more broken armour on key players, Freaksqueek was hit by fragments after Dribblsnot exploded just beside him :eek:
    I decided to fire Throt my 4lvl Thrower because of that, so now i´m down to two rats with av6 :p
    We finished on 7place with this result 2-2-5 won last game of the season by beating up Raising Jotuns 3-2 in a very intertaining match 3TD´s by Goblins woop woop:D

Due to my involvment over at the OCC i´ve decide to open up my team tread overthere aswell to spread the word and knowlege of this great bloodbowl race even more!

Now its time for season 21 to begine for the BRUTAL NOODLES! here´s a little preview of whats to come.

Noodles schedule S21

OCC Disney´s Diva´s - Amazon

Zombie Economics - Undead

Waleed`s Specialists - Dark elfs

Raising Jotuns - Chaos

Boys in Spandex - Pro elfs

Turf Torpedoes - Underworld

Disciples of Innoruuk - Dark elfs

Gods and Hero´s - Lizards

High Fivin´ Elfs - High elfs

MD1

First game of the season was against Zons and as i feared we took off awful 2-1 loss after being infront.

I scored defensive td turn 4 but very sunny weather ment that i was down to 7 players on defence against 11 so divas didn´t have much trouble equalizing in T8, worst part though my 5 lvl blitzer (itchy) got the boot! Dead apo Dead auch :(:eek: before that he had depitched two zons out of the game, also my new troll Beatlejuice eat one of my blodger goblings. all of this happend before turn 3 !

Second half Noodles recieved i tried to run one in with a rookie goblin, zons managed to get 2 tz on him but after a chainpush he only needs a single little dodge but fails.

Instead Diva´s takes the ball cages up scores safely in turn 15.

Little side note funny enough foul appareance was brilliant! working almost everytime iguess playing against girls has something to do with that

Beatlejuice got mvp for eating that precious goblin so he´ll probably get some tentacles.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2014
  18. TravelScrabble

TravelScrabble Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    travelscrabble
    Cyanide Username:
    travelscrabble
    Country Flag:
    Yay more noodles!

19. Everblue

Everblue Active Member

Country Flag:
    Watch out for Narg. Excellent player, he's on the forums here sometimes too.

Plays a really hard grinding rushing game - I have lost to him all 3 times we have played. He only ever scores on the last turn of the half.

20. Thorlacius

Thorlacius Member

Country Flag:
    Thx Everblue. will do ;) yea lot of people points out Narg as one of the favorits in tier 4D.