1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Human Carroburg Cardinals - TT Human League

Discussion in 'Team Blogs' started by sbr32, Nov 1, 2017.

1. sbr32

sbr32 Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    sbr32
    Country Flag:
    Our TT group is playing a Human League this season.

Introduction and summary of league set up and rules

This is quite a bit different than "normal" Blood Bowl. To start with, obviously, everyone is playing a Human Team; not Human-ish but the actual Human team. Trades, free agents and a soccer style transfer system are all part of the deal. In order to encourage player movement between teams there is a hard TV cap that you cannot exceed.

Inducements are very limited as they don't want people trying to game the system, even though they made it very hard to. You can only induce Babes, Apothecary or Team Training (Reroll).

Player acquisition is also changed. To start off there were a couple hundred players generated with completely random skills, then we held an 11 round draft where each team went through and picked their players. There are also randomly generated players that enter the free agent pool each week, with the team with the worst record getting the first chance to pick up the new players. This is the only way to acquire players, you cannot hire players that are not in the FA pool. I am still unsure if you can hire Journeymen if you are below 11 players for a match. :D

Since TV management is one of (actually the biggest) challenge there were no rookie unskilled players in the draft pool and there will be very few in the FA pool. They are trying to make everyone make hard decisions about players as often as possible.

There are 12 teams and we are doing a single round robin, so an 11 game season with playoffs at the end.

Currently the TV cap is at 1500, though there is the potential it could go up after a few games. Most teams were right up against that after drafting 11 players and without buying RRs or Apothecaries, though some are smarter than the rest of us.

Draft Recap

The draft was a serpentine style* draft and I had the 8th pick. I was focused on trying to keep my TV low (which didn't work out), get 4 Blitzers (which was part of the failure to keep my TV low), and wanted +AG players as much as possible within reason.

There were only 2 Mighty Blow Blizters and I was happy to get one of them with my first pick, he was a bit spendy but I don't think he is outrageous. I was also happy to get a Guard only Blitzer along with a +AG one. The Frenzy Blitzer was a moment of weakness and my biggest regret. Though he could do some real damage to some Human Catchers I wish I had not taken him.

I also got one of 2 Guard only Ogres.

The Thrower could be interesting with the 3 +AG players if I can do things right.

The Safe Throw on the Catcher is the only really bad skill, but he is AG4 and has other targets so maybe I can make use of it.

* In a serpentine style draft the first round goes 1-12 in order, then backwards 12-1 in the second round. So at the end of odd rounds player 12 picks 2 players in a row; at the end of even rounds player #1 picks 2 players in a row.

Here is a work in progress of the Carroburg Cardinals (they were supposed to be done already but oops)

20171030_153249.jpg

My current roster after MD 1.

1 Ogre - Guard -- 6SPP
    2 Blitzer - Strip Ball/Mighty Blow/+MA -- 35SPP
    3 Blitzer - Guard -- 11SPP
    4 Blitzer - Pro/Guard/+AG -- 31SPP ; Snake-eyed Dodges=1, games napped through 11/16 turns=1, game saving blitzes to come up Skull->RR->Skull = 1
    5 Blitzer - Tackle/Frenzy/Shadowing/Stand Firm/+AV -- 76SPP
    6 Thrower - Dump Off/Nerves of Steel -- 22SPP
    8 Catcher - Sidestep/+AG -- 22SPP
    9 Catcher - Fend/Safe Throw/+AG -- 34SPP
    13 Lineman - Dirty Player -- 6SPP ; foul attempts=4, successful fouls=2, ejections=2
    14 Lineman - Kick -- 6SPP ; Waking up from KO=0/3, Good/Bad Kick Offs 0/2
    15 Lineman - Wrestle -- 6SPP ; Game Saving 1D Blitzes=1

Team Value 1390, plus 2 RR for a total of 1490.

Results

2-1 over Reiksguard Knights thanks to divine intervention and one of the worst games by an Ogre I have seen.

1-2 loss to Forte Inch Ditka because his players performed in the clutch and mine didn't

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
    Ilgoth likes this.
  2. TravelScrabble

TravelScrabble Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    travelscrabble
    Cyanide Username:
    travelscrabble
    Country Flag:
    Sounds super fun, keep us updated

sbr32 likes this.
  3. sbr32

sbr32 Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    sbr32
    Country Flag:
    My first opponent, who I play tomorrow, has 1 Ogre, 6 Linemen and 4 Catchers with 3RR and Apo. The hard part is 3 Linemen (1 has Pro) and all 4 Catchers (1 has Shadowing) are +ST.

Ogre is Guard/Dodge/Juggernaut. Also has a Block/Sure Hands/Kick, Dauntless/Block/SS, and Dodge Linemen. Still trying to figure out how he could afford all that.

I'm thinking I need my +AG/Guard Blitzer and Frenzy/Tackle Blitzer to work together to beat up his AV7 Catchers, then deal with the +ST Linemen.

4. TravelScrabble

Steam Username:
    travelscrabble
    Cyanide Username:
    travelscrabble
    Country Flag:
    Dont rate str 2-3 as a stat up all that high, I think you'll be fine. You've got elves, he has fast av 8 orcs just treat it that way.

sbr32 likes this.
  5. Street

Street Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Street
    Country Flag:
    I would say 2nd reroll over apo given you do have a bench of 1 (Even if you do also have a dirty player)

sbr32 likes this.
  6. TravelScrabble

Steam Username:
    travelscrabble
    Cyanide Username:
    travelscrabble
    Country Flag:
    Agree on 2rr over apo

sbr32 likes this.
  7. sbr32

sbr32 Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    sbr32
    Country Flag:
    Yeah the 2nd RR was pretty obvious once I put serious thought into it, but thanks!

8. sbr32

sbr32 Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    sbr32
    Country Flag:
    Played my first match tonight and it was peak Blood Bowl.

I won the coin toss and elected to receive, then proceeded to set up forgetting his Ogre had Guard so I didn't have any 2D Blocks on the LoS off the bat and had to shuffle some guys around before making Blocks which weakened my position a bit.

His Kicker made a great kick that landed deep into my right side directly on the sideline. It was too far for my Thrower to reach on T1 so he moved right up against it while I moved some guys around and did some ineffectual punching. He started very aggressive on defense marking everyone he could with his Linemen and pushed his Catchers deep into my territory. On T2 my Thrower couldn't pick up the ball which bounced out of bounds, then was thrown in only 3 spaces; that put in in no tackles zones and in line with an unmarked opponent catcher who was 9 squares from the end zone. 3+ pick up 2+ GFI and I was behind 0-1 on T2 after receiving the kickoff. Ugh.

Next drive started similarly but I was able to pick up the ball. At some point around here my Mighty Blow Blitzer was able to MNG an opponent Lineman, but I gave the advantage right back after my DP Lineman was kicked out on a pretty silly foul.

~T5 he had pretty much everyone on my team marked and 2 tackle zones on my ball carrying Thrower. I was able to use my Guard to push 2 players out of the way and use Nerves of Steel to pass the ball to my +AG Blitzer who took off for the promised land. However, he snake-eyed the 2+ Dodge and KOed himself. At this point we both figured I was cooked and the match was over.

Oh hi Nuffle, nice of you to join us!

From here on out the game was a haze of double skulls, Juggernaut Ogre turnovers and failed dodges for my opponent. I was able to clear the ball with a Catcher and make enough AG3 dodges and 1D Blocks to create a very solid screen to stall out until T8. At some point in there my Kick Lineman was also KOed. Neither the Kicker or AG Blitzer woke up (actually neither woke up for the rest of the game). I think it was also the first half when my MB Blizter killed the Catcher who had scored the TD previously.

Opponent's T8 was looking good as he knocked down my Ogre and had 5 assist for the 5+ armor break on the foul. He snake-eyed.

We were both down to 8 players to start the second half, and my kick was very short right up the middle. Relatively early on his Ogre rolled :skull::skull: on a Juggernaut blitz, which let me run in and pick up the ball. I wasn't able to do much with it other than just stand next to the MB Blitzer but at least I had the ball! On his turn he Blitzed my Catcher who went down but the Blitzer caught the ball out of the air (4+). Next turn I was able to half cage on my right side halfway into his territory but he was able to Blitz the carrier down again, but this time it was my AG4 Catcher who caught the ball out of the air. :cool:

The ball was in a bit of a muck at this point but a Pow on a 1D Blitz by the Wrestle Lineman cleared the most important tackle zone and the catcher ran away to the goal line. I was able to stall for a few more turns but things got desperate so he ran the ball in for the score to make it 2-1 with ~3 turns left.

Even without my Kicker I made a fantastic kick which landed all the way back into his end zone. He was able to push a bunch of players into my zone and pick up the ball but the Ogre failed him again on a :bothdown::bothdown:after my opponent got greedy and only Blocked, trying to save his Blitz to clear another Catcher free.

That left me surf one Catcher with my Frenzy guy and push back and knock down the only other guy in scoring range ending any chance of him tying it up.

Carroburg Cardinals 2 :: Reiksguard Knights 1

We suffered no injuries at all in the match, rolled a 6 for winnings and won a game that I had no business winning so it was a good night. I wasn't too worried about SPP because I cannot afford to have anyone level at the moment but both Catchers scored, MB Blitzer got 2 CAS and the Thrower got a completion and MVP.

TravelScrabble likes this.
  9. TravelScrabble

Steam Username:
    travelscrabble
    Cyanide Username:
    travelscrabble
    Country Flag:
    That's BB there's almost always a chance

sbr32 likes this.
  10. Street

Street Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Street
    Country Flag:
    Sounds like a pretty fun league idea, interesting this is that you could recreate this expirence in bloodbowl 2 client as well, would just need to "Generate" the players and draft the teams up out of game, then make them ingame as custom teams afterwards.

sbr32 likes this.
  11. sbr32

sbr32 Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    sbr32
    Country Flag:
    Game #2 tomorrow night and I've updated the first post.

Opponent in game 2 played to a 1-1 draw in the first match.

Here's his team. He also has 2 Rerolls and an Apothecary.

burk.png

The scariest part is that this is the coach who took second place at Spike! with Morg and a bunch of Goblins so I am sure Morg Jr. will be getting a work out tomorrow night. Hopefully the Bone Head and the fact that he is saddled with Humans instead of Gobbos slows him down.

12. TravelScrabble

Steam Username:
    travelscrabble
    Cyanide Username:
    travelscrabble
    Country Flag:
    Also Morg has block, good looking team though

13. sbr32

sbr32 Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    sbr32
    Country Flag:
    Match #2 didn't go as well. The short story of the match is that my opponent made his dicey 2-turn touchdown and I wasn't able to pull mine off so I lost 2-1.

The other team ended up getting +2 FAME and I think he won 3 RRs during the game. They won the toss and reluctantly elected to kick to me and the ball landed right in the hands of my AG4 SS Catcher.

Things were looking very good for the Cardinals at the start, with 3 armor breaks on Turn 1; I know one of his players spent almost the entire first half in the KO box but I don't remember if that happened T1 or T2. The other were Stunned. My Dirty Player Lineman kept the ST4 Block Lineman on the ground stunned for the first few turns.

I played it pretty patiently with some zigging and zagging across the field looking for an opening or a mistake, and there was neither until about T5 or so when Morg Jr rolled a :bothdown: :bothdown: on a Block attempt relatively early in a turn which left the entire center of his end of the pitch wide open. I was able to get the ball carrier to the goal line and enough screeners through to stall for at least one turn. On the opponent's T6 he was able to blitz the ball carrier and since there was enough pressure that I had to score the next turn anyway and had no juicy Mighty Blow blocks to make I just sidestepped into the end zone for the score.

Outside of the first turn (or two) the first half was a pillow fight with no injuries and only the 1 KOed oppenent, who I don't think woke up for the next kick.

For some reason, that I am still trying to figure out, I set up safe in the center giving up both wide zones. My kicker then made a terrible kick putting the ball center of the field right next to his Thrower.

He pushed 4 players down the wide zones, a Blitzer and Catcher on each side, and into scoring range. I felt pretty good at the end of my T8. On my left I had bracketed the Blitzer and knocked down and marked the SS Catcher. On the right he had his Blitzer and Catcher next to each other, I had a Guard Blitzer and my Tackle/SF/Shadowing Blitzer right in front of both of them and an AG4 Catcher set in line and in front to attempt an Interception on a pass thrown that direction.

It wasn't until later that I realized the Blitzer on the right side was AG4. I'm not sure how I could have changed things, other than using my Catcher to add tackle zones behind the other players instead of in front for the INT, though I don't know if he would have been able to reach.

A GFI for an assist and a 1D block from the Catcher moved my Guard Blitzer but the Stand Firm Blitzer Stood Firm on an enemy Blitz. The Thrower needed a GFI to make it a Quick Pass and avoid any chance of the interception and I am pretty sure he needed his Pass reroll to make the throw. The Blitzer made the 3+ catch and even though my Shadower followed him once he was able to dodge away and score to tie the game 1-1 at the half.

The enemy player woke up from his nap and I am 94% sure we started the second half at even numbers, 11-11. At some point my Dirty Player got ejected on an unsuccessful gang foul on the AG4 lineman but I think that was in the second half.

I set up better, with a standard columns defense and my kicker made another terrible kick right to the center of his side again.

I'm not entirely sure what I did wrong but by the middle of the second half my defense was in shambles. I think I might have gotten too aggressive trying to get a Mighty Blow Blitz on a Catcher, but I was at least even in numbers if not ahead despite the loss of my Dirty Player. Either way my entire left flank was blown wide open and he was able to get the ball into a very solid position into my deep left corner.

I was able to get 3 KOs and get enough pressure on the ball that he decided to score on his T7, giving me the same 2 turns he had in the first half. Unfortunately all of his KOs woke up.

He set up his defense to protect the wide zones and a bit deeper than normal so I set everyone up in a cluster to push everything down my left side.

This time the terrible kick off was to my benefit as it landed right next to my cluster of players meaning I only needed a Sure Hand pick up and 2+ hand off to get the ball into the hands of a Catcher.

My first LoS block on his left most (to me) player ended up with them staring at each other after a Both Down/Both Down and my Frenzy Blitzer got a Knockdown with a Both Down but I was really hoping to get at least one push back first. With no push back on either player it cramped the sideline up more than I had hoped. My ball carrier ended up right on the sideline needing no GFIs to score and secure enough that he couldn't be hit. I ran my SS Catcher deep into the center of the defense to hopefully have another option.

The ball was safe enough that he took down the Catcher in the middle and got tackle zones on the sideline. I had a chance though, I needed my AG4 Blitzer to make a 2+ Dodge, 2+ Dodge, 2+ GFI and a 1D block. If he got a knockdown my Catcher could walk it in, a push and there would be at least 1 3+ Dodge, a Both Down would make things very complicated and a Skull would obviously end the game. I made the Dodges and GFI only to :skull: - RR - :skull: on the Block. *fart noise*

Carroburg Cardinals 1 :: Forte Inch Ditka 2

It was a very fun game and we were on the edge of our seats the entire game. I think in every game I have played against this opponent one of us has rolled important dice on T16.

50K in winnings giving me 120k in the bank and still all my players, so things could definitely be worse.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
    Regor likes this.
  14. sbr32

sbr32 Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    sbr32
    Country Flag:
    Match 3 tomorrow.

I don't remember if I mentioned it before but to really punish trying to play TV min/max games you cannot hire Mercenaries and Journeymen all come with Loner, Animosity and AG2.

ordo md3.png

This is a pretty good looking team; he has 2 RRs (plus the Leader) and an Apothecary. First team without any +ST players but very little bloat outside of Strong Arm on the Ogre and NoS on the Guard Blitzer. All the +MA isn't ideal but in this format they aren't bad players by any means. Hopefully I can make him pay for the Journeyman and his Ogre rolls some important Boneheads.

15. sbr32

sbr32 Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    sbr32
    Country Flag:
    Match #3 was last night, Carroburg Cardinals vs the Metal Heads.

I had at least one beer more than I should have pre-match so things are a little more hazy about this match than others but I do know that Maurice Stephens-Howling (AG4 Blitzer) felt terrible about letting the team down last week and costing them a point in the standings and was determined to make up for it in this match.

My opponent had an AG2, Loner, Animosity Journeyman and bought a Babe with his ~60k in inducements.

I won the coin toss and elected to receive, hoping to do some damage with my 2 Mighty Blow players before having to give the ball back.

I committed to pushing hard up my right side pretty early on which gave the defense the confidence to follow me to that side. On my T4 I could tell that things were only going to be getting harder so I opted for an easy score by handing off to Maurice Stephens-Howling who was able to walk it into the end zone unmolested. I would have preferred to stall but an early score is better than no score.

On the ensuing kick off we rolled a Blitz! Yay! I was in position to play aggressively so I did, pushing at least 4 players into his backfield including the Fend Catcher who was able to catch the ball out of the air after a couple of GFIs. He did not have any immediate protection though, so the Block Thrower was able to knock him down, pick up the ball and advance to midfield while also exploiting my aggressiveness by pushing his Catcher and a Lineman to deep into my zone. I was able to get in and knock his Thrower down and mark his scoring threat Lineman but the AG4 Thrower stood up and dodged onto the ball, grabbed it off the ground and got off a short pass to the Catcher who caught it an ran it in on his T5. We had a good old elf-off underway!

With 3 turns to score left in the first half I used T6 to make sure to get the ball safe and give myself a chance on T7 & 8. I was able to push the ball into enemy territory on my T7 but that got smacked down quickly with my Catcher getting knocked down and stunned. On my T8 I didn't have anyone in scoring position and the ball was in 2 opponent tackle zones but Stephens-Howling was 10 squares away and had enough bad guys next to him that a chain push was possible. The Kick Lineman made a 3+ Dodge into a 2D Blitz that POW'ed the opponent player to get Stephens-Howling into range but I was not able to remove any tackle zones from the ball. Stephens-Howling shrugged this off and put on his cape; 4+ Dodge onto the ball, 4+ Pick up, 3+ 2+ Dodges to get clear and 2 GFIs later the Cardinals were up 2-1!!

The Metal Heads lined everyone up on the LoS to punish the Cardinals but they were no match for all the pushes and the Cardinals' ridiculously strong AV8.

This is one of the fuzzy parts but I don't think there were any player removals in the first half but I remember a turn where I knocked out at least 2, if not 3 players, and it seemed like it should have been on a turn where I was receiving a kick off. Maybe it was my T9 and there were still a bunch of guys staring at each other on the LoS. Either way relatively early on the Journeyman was Badly Hurt and 2 other enemy players were KO'ed, including his Fend Lineman by the first successful removal by a Dirty Player Foul!! The next turn I believe LaGarrette Fannin got his second kill in 3 games, though the Apothecary picked the player up and sent him off to the reserves. At this point it was an 11-7 man advantage for the Cardinals and the Metal Heads' only Guard player was on the sidelines.

The Metals Heads were progressing up my right side though, until the Thrower snake-eyed a GFI into the cage and then all heck broke loose.

I secured the ball with an AG4 Catcher but he got knocked down, but Fannin caught the ball out of the air again, for at least the second time this season but I think it was actually the third time. He pulled back to his friends and must have been knocked down because my Thrower ended up with the ball back on the Cardinals' end of the field. On T7 or so my Thrower had 2 tackle zones on him but was able to use Nerves of Steel to throw the ball out to the Fend Catcher who made a break up my left side into scoring position and into a half cage on the sideline. I knew this was a bad idea without Sidestep but couldn't get enough protection for him any other way. Some nice play including a Break Tackle GFI GFI Blitz by the enemy Ogre surfed my Catcher and the ball ended up about midfield in the Metal Heads' end of the field.

The Metal Heads had to commit so many of their short handed players to stop my Catcher's run that they didn't have anybody in scoring range so their Thrower picked up the ball trying to keep it safe. A Blitz (by the Wrestler I believe) knocked the ball free and into a spot that I could still score but in the tackle zone of his Sidestep Catcher. I knocked down the Catcher who sidestepped onto the ball and it made an unfortunate but not terrible bounce for me. The only player in scoring range was none other than Maurice Stephens-Howling who ran around a pile of bodies, made a 2+ pick up and 2 more GFIs into the end zone for his 3rd TD of the game.

This game came down to Stephens-Howling's super human performance and the Metal Heads' complete inability to break armor. In a very unscientific post-game poll we decided that they broke my armor 2-3 times the entire match.

I won another 50k this match and am in 3rd place (2-1-0) 1 point behind the 2 players tied for first (2-0-1).

Regor likes this.
  16. sbr32

sbr32 Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    sbr32
    Country Flag:
    Just got back from my MD4 match. Since it was so early in the week I forgot to post my teaser, so I'll do that for now.

This game was against michaels, who is very active in the Cyanide BB scene. OFL, Iron Phoenix, ReBBL, etc.

Here's his roster (though in a spoiler alert I didn't take this picture until after the match was entered and his Lineman #2 Wrestle, Dirty Player was killed ded.)

ordo4.png

He has 3 players that can move a total of 11 spaces, but no +ST or +AG. Normally I would like my chances with these two rosters but I just cannot beat michaels (though a lot of people can say that too). Prior to this we have played at least 8 TT matches and I have only won once and think only 1 draw, though there might be another draw in there in a friendly I didn't really care about.

He also has 2 RRs and an Apothecary.

17. sbr32

sbr32 Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    sbr32
    Country Flag:
    The Carroburg Cardinals 2 :: The Try Harders 1

I hate this game, even when I win.

michaels won the toss and received. My Dirty Player Lineman and Side Step Catcher were KOed pretty early on. I don't remember exactly how he lost the ball (didn't remember right after the game either) but the ball ended up on the ground on my right near midfield but still behind a bunch of bad guys so I didn't have any real shot at stealing it.

michaels swung everybody to the other side of the field with a pass and when I closed in on his position there one of his stupid fast Catchers made a break to the other side again. This time he didn't have enough support and my MA8 Mighty Blow/Strip Ball Blitzer was able to knock the ball out on T7 but he got the pick up and ran it in on T8.

A poor set up by me meant that an Bone-Headed Ogre ended any chance of the Juan Turner early on. My KOs woke up and I think we started second half even numbers.

michaels kicked off and of course rolled a Blitz! event and got all three of his Catchers deep into my side and the ball landed right next to two of them. At this point I kind of lost my shit and threw a mini tantrum, this ALWAYS happens when we play. I hang tough then he rolls some stupid Blitz! and steals the ball and the game is out of reach. Rolling Skull/Skull on my first or second LoS block didn't help things.

Once I settled down though I realized I wasn't in that bad of shape. His Catchers were deep in my zone and most everyone else was AG3 and in a tackle zone; I blitzed off one of the Catchers marking the ball then an AG4 Catcher made a 3+ pickup and run away to a hand-off to the other Catcher near midfield who ran as far into michaels' zone as he could. I was able to stall longer than I originally thought, and maybe a turn too long as my Catcher got knocked down but Maurice Stephens-Howling was right there to catch the ball out of the air - I swear I have done that 4-5 times in 4 games this season. Howlings ran the ball in to even the score on T12 or so.

michaels got the ball into the hands of one of his Catchers on his right but still in his zone and I was able to get my Frenzy/Stand Firm/Tackle/Shadowing Blitzer in contact with the carrier. Then the Moment of the Match, michaels forget the guy marking his carrier had Frenzy and despite being only 2 squares from the sideline just tried to Block him away, but my Blitzer Stood Firm. A GFI to cancel some assists and I was able to roll enough pushes to surf his carrier. I got a good throw in that landed deep in michaels' territory about mid-pitch. Stephens-Howling ran in and grabbed the ball and got into scoring range, some friends came in for support and suddenly my ball carrier was the player closest to michaels' end zone with most of my team between the ball and michael's team.

I initially thought I made a slight mistake when my SS Catcher got pushed. I moved him next to the ball and out of other tackles zones, I but maybe I should have left him in contact with the only Catcher who could Blitz the ball; it would have at least added a 89% Dodge before the -2D Blitz.

The -2D Blitz just pushed the ball back but with a couple of AG3 Dodges and GFIs michaels rebuilt a pretty solid defense between the ball and the end zone. There were too many tackle zones for Stephens-Howling to make a run for it but I was able to blitz a tackle zone off of the Side Step Catcher who made a 3+ Catch of a hand-off , 3+ Dodge, 2+ Dodge for the winning score.

18. sbr32

sbr32 Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    sbr32
    Country Flag:
    Match 5 tomorrow.

ordo5.png

1 RR and no Apothecary.

More ST4 this time with some Block. And a MA9 Chainsaw; hopefully I win the coin toss so I can receive and punch him.

19. Ravers

Ravers Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Ravers
    Country Flag:
    MA 9 Chainsaw is insane. 11 players, 1 of which is a Secret Weapon, 1 RR, and no apo. Hmmm. If you win the toss just score in 2 turns if possible and bye bye chainsaw unless they can get a bribe.