1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cathey - The Carnival is Back

Discussion in 'Big Crunch 2' started by Regor, Oct 12, 2019.

1. Poncho dlv

Poncho dlv Member

Steam Username:
    poncho_dlv
    Country Flag:
    Nothing to do ?:D

2. Supa

Supa Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    Supa
    Cyanide Username:
    Supajee
    Country Flag:
    Sucky Bloat actually manages to finish top4, unbelievable! In fact 3rd place, so @Regor gets a spot on prediction on that. Was difficult to play vs wizard each game and I'm still learning this race, but overall being up a lot in tv helped me get some victories this season. Looking forward to meet bunch of you in Averland next season. Thanks for the season everyone, big thumbs up for Regor for returning to the admin team and handling things well. I wish you all merry Christmas and happy new year in advance. :)

Edit: Also congrats @raspel for an impressive comeback to Blood Bowl and proving Regor wrong by winning this season. At least I beat the champ... :p

Rocketdeath likes this.
  3. Rocketdeath

Rocketdeath Active Member

Steam Username:
    Rocketdeath
    Cyanide Username:
    Rocketdeath
    Country Flag:
    Zharrmin Ultra Soft finish 2nd place! Outperforming the 5th place prediction given by Regor, HAH! Though I could have won it all, I blew it towards the end. Props to @raspel for winning Cathay S18, and with Kislev, very impressive.

Great season everyone, On To Averland!

4. Regor

Regor Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Congrats to @raspel to achieve the title in such hard division! A especial thanks to all of u, u made this division so easy to admin and good to watch. I wish good luck for your journey to altdwarf :D

5. Pylon

Pylon Active Member

Steam Username:
    Pylon
    Country Flag:
    Thank you @Regor for the adminning.

You got my 4th place spot on, sadly not block on both mummies, not even block on one.

Grats to @raspel !

Merry Christmas all.

Regor likes this.
  6. Warzog Conquest

Warzog Conquest Active Member

Steam Username:
    Warzog
    Country Flag:
    Congrats to @raspel for the win (@Rocketdeath I really tried to snatch it from him :) )
    I'm also happy I could dodge the last place prediction from @Regor .
    He is such an awesome friend. Predicts I will place last and kills the vampire named after me during this season (I will give you all 3 guesses as to why "my" vampire is the only bald one on his team).

Rocketdeath and Regor like this.