CC IV - Violence, murder and other nastyness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narly Bird

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
I think Sellsword was first in line and Baron was second in line. Not really sure though…

Im hoping Baron can join in as i had a couple of really fun matches with him a while back on Crunch Them All.

coachman

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
bjj hero
Country Flag
Just to let everyone know; I am changing broadband provider next month so if I disappear without trace you know why.

Heres hoping it goes smoothly.

Netsmurf

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Netsmurf
Country Flag
@ Narly: the Baron is in the cup but is having port issues galore so apperantly he had thoughts about quiting, but I have heard nothing so he is still in the game:pow:

Narly Bird

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
@ Narly: the Baron is in the cup but is having port issues galore so apperantly he had thoughts about quiting, but I have heard nothing so he is still in the game:pow:

Ok. He had no problem challenging me, so not sure abotu the port issues problem? Am hoping he can resolve it and keep playing...

Strobinator

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Ok. He had no problem challenging me, so not sure abotu the port issues problem? Am hoping he can resolve it and keep playing...

We tried to play Monday, but it in what was probably 50 attempts, it only connected a couple of times, and each time he dropped at the inducements screen. To test, we both tried getting into a matchmaking game separately. He attempted and had the same problem. I was able to get in immediately, and forfeited a loss with my all thrall "Connection Test Team". The issue was persistent and definitely on his end. What's more, he had done all of the usual port forwarding steps. His reliablity is low (the statistic, I am sure he is a stand-up guy in other regards) - so I am guessing he has had persistent problems on many occasions. I hope he has not chosen to quit the game either - but more than anything I want an opponent I can play - Baron or otherwise.

Narly Bird

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
His reliablity is low (the statistic, I am sure he is a stand-up guy in other regards)
LOL

Well i only played him twice before and they were back to back matches i think, but no port issues at that time.

If he can't fix it then perhaps someone can step in to replace him in CCIV? Is there anybody waiting in line? Hopefully he fixes it though.

Viajero

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
The issue was persistent and definitely on his end. What's more, he had done all of the usual port forwarding steps.

My humble guess is that although he may have done the usual steps he still does not have his ports properly forwarded. That is quite often the case.

I have some experience in fixing these issues in my other leagues and I even opened up a post over at Cyanide´s about it: Blood Bowl • View topic - Disconnects and Connectivity Problems

But it requires step by step guidance and patience. Let me know if you want me to help?

Otherwise, let me know if you need a replacement team. I can play! :)

Netsmurf

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Netsmurf
Country Flag
Fix up a replacement team and apply Viajero, I have not heard a word from the Baron but I will give him until tomorrow. Strobinator have you had any contact with the Baron?

Viajero

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Fix up a replacement team and apply Viajero, I have not heard a word from the Baron but I will give him until tomorrow. Strobinator have you had any contact with the Baron?

Ok, what is the league name and group I ll be in so I can take a look?

Viajero

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Ok, what is the league name and group I ll be in so I can take a look?

Nevermind. Got it.

I created the team and applied with the password and all, but the league will not allow me to apply "Applications not being Accepted at this time" or somehitng. I believe it is because the league already has 24 teams out of 24 required.

John McGuirk

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Those Dark Elves don't play nice! Creamster's boys just gave me a 2-0 beating and a MNG Blitzer for my troubles.

It was good fun though. Hopefully the next one might even see me getting some SPPs on the board!

Etheric

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Etheric
Country Flag
btw what is teh bbmanager password? I guess you posted it somewhere, but I could not find it.

Viajero

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Ok, thanks for letting me in!

Strobinator, we play our first match. Today Saturday and Sunday are taken for me. But i can play on weekdays too.

For me its best to start between 18:30 - 20:30 on GMT+1. Let me know if that suits you?

Strobinator

Super Star Player
Country Flag
I am on GMT-5... but we are in daylight savings time right now. In any case, I am posting this at approximately 4PM local time. I am planning on being off work Monday. That said, that is the roll over day. If we cannot play before then, we risk the week just advancing.

Strobinator

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Ok, thanks for letting me in!

Strobinator, we play our first match. Today Saturday and Sunday are taken for me. But i can play on weekdays too.

For me its best to start between 18:30 - 20:30 on GMT+1. Let me know if that suits you?

So I looked into it and apparently daylight savings time (we push our clock ahead an hour for half the year) makes my current time zone (eastern U.S.) to GMT-4. So 18:30 for you would be 13:30 for me. Let's play Monday then.

Netsmurf, hold off on advancing until after that match. I will make sure to post and upload promptly. I have no desire to delay us further!

Viajero

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
So I looked into it and apparently daylight savings time (we push our clock ahead an hour for half the year) makes my current time zone (eastern U.S.) to GMT-4. So 18:30 for you would be 13:30 for me. Let's play Monday then.

Netsmurf, hold off on advancing until after that match. I will make sure to post and upload promptly. I have no desire to delay us further!

Ok! Monday it is then.

Status
Not open for further replies.