1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CC IV - Violence, murder and other nastyness

Discussion in 'Crunch Cup' started by Netsmurf, Feb 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sellsword

Sellsword New Member

Country Flag:
    Maybe I'm doing something wrong, or I'm looking at the wrong player, but for me on BB Manager the ghoul Braingrinder is showing as strength four, agility three. Anybody know why?

2. Etheric

Etheric Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Etheric
    Country Flag:
    Well he is only 5 TD away from having block, and got 3 in the last match, so 2-3 games he should have block assuming net likes him sucking up a lot of the SPP. Of course if he gets another stat increase I would not know what to do.

But yeah I am trying to develop a block, tackle, mb, po player anyway to deal with players like that :D.

3. Etheric

Etheric Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Etheric
    Country Flag:
    Yeah he got the skillup after the match. BBmanager only shows the stats during the match.

If you look in the game client you can see the current stats.

4. John McGuirk

John McGuirk Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    My game against Moguai has been played and uploaded. 2-0 win to the High Elves.

First half was a tense affair, with Moguai making a fearless drive down one of my flanks, his ball-carrying Blitzer all but leading the charge. When lack of re-rolls meant that he had to make two GFIs to score with no insurance, he turned back, and I was able to recover my defence to stall his advance.

When I surfed the ball-carrier the thrown-in was deep into his half, and as fortune had it I had a player in place to take full advantage.

In the second half I received. Moguai put up a spirited defence, but thanks to lucky blocking dice (40% :pow: or :powdodge:) and 5 KOs from 11 injury rolls I had a big numbers advantage to exploit. The result was that I could keep the ball safely at distance and score in the 15th turn.

Moguai didn't try for a 2-turner, which surprised me. What surprised me more was some genuine bullshit I pulled off to grab the ball in the last turn of the game and make a completion. Something like 2+ 2+ 2+ to move the assist in, 2+ 2+ for a one-dice block which came up :powdodge:, 3+ 3+ 2+ 3+ 2+ to grab the ball and dodge out, then 2+ for the throw and 2+ for the catch.

I now feel like I have used up my allowance of luck for the entire tournament and can confidently predict an absolute nuffling at the hands of Kilkenny's Norse.

5. Moguai

Moguai Member

Country Flag:
    Well I did not try for a two turner because I really would not know how to setup, I have not played that much elves before so I am still a bit unsure what they can do and how

6. Netsmurf

Netsmurf Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Netsmurf
    Country Flag:
    As you can see I have moved all CCIV stuff to this location. I have made the results page of the current day sticky and also the 3 different matchmaking threads. Hope this will work. Any suggestions you have feel free to post them - I need a good laugh:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.