CCV team entry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Netsmurf

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Netsmurf
Country Flag
Hi guys, I have taken the liberty to create the CCV based on the votes already submitted, I know there still is a few hours of voting time left but should earthquakes appear and change the result I shall change the CCV to match that.

1) Seach for Crunch Cup V or leagues owned by Netsmurf
2) Apply with a rookie team, must have 11 players at least
3) The secret word is BRIO - casesensitive:powdodge:
4) Wait for admin acceptance of your team.

I have set it up for 24 players right now, should more come then we need to be 32 in order to make it easy for me;)

I have set it to devide 24 into 4 groups of 6 teams - tada... and then 16 will go to the playoffs. We will seed the playoffs as proposed by Jrpeart.

Etheric do you still want to co-admin? Seems to me it has worked perfect so that would be nice.

Good luck in the CCV:pow:

Netsmurf

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Netsmurf
Country Flag
Wood elf: Forrest Smurfs have entered the CCV:pow: Coach Netsmurf
2 x Dark Elf: Gloom not Doom:skull: Coach Etheric, Har Ganethornication:skull: Coach Bintz
Vampire: The vampire strikes back:bothdown: Coach Jrpeart - (I look forward to see what Return of the something will be)
Orc: Orc´s Drift:pushback: Coach Rustykakka
Undead: Red Shirts revenge:powdodge: Coach Avatar111x
Lizardmen: Better Served Cold:pow: Coach Vusfnuv
High Elf: Asur Ravens:skull: Coach Gallows Bait
Ogre: Not here to Win:bothdown: Coach Mico Selva
Nurgle: Sick Bucket:pushback: Coach Creamster
Skaven: Legionzzz:powdodge: Coach Thanatos_elNyx
Halfling: Blueberry Bombers:pow: Coach Raven73
Dwarf: Attack of the Thanes:skull: Coach Maxcarrion
Goblin: Fraggles of Death:bothdown: Coach Barninho
Necromantic: Wights o´the Old Republic:pushback: Coach John McGuirk
Norse: The Bumzurs:powdodge: Coach howerujuncypjes
2 x Chaos: The Chinashop Party:pow: Coach Snottie1, Omnidestructicon:pow: Coach 18Rabbit
Human: Mad Missionary Mob:skull: Coach Danton
Amazon: Jabba´s Dancing Girls:bothdown: Coach Dreamy
Khemri: History Lessens:pushback: Coach Lamaros
Pro-Elf: Prancing Panzies:powdodge: Coach Bobman

22 teams in the CCV so far

20 Different races!!!

Last edited:

Etheric

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Etheric
Country Flag
Gloom not Doom, in their brave attempt to redeem the reputation of dark elves everywhere have entered.

Vusfnuv

Super Star Player
Country Flag
coach - Vusfnuv
team - Lizardmen
teamname - [CC] Better Served Cold

bintz

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
coach - bintz
race - Dark Elves
teamname - Har Ganethornication (named after the TV show Californication and some guys from grunge bands)

Gallows Bait

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Gallows-Bait
Cyanide Username
Gallows Bait
Country Flag
The noble High Elves of the Asur Ravens have tossed their shiny helm into the ring. :)

Etheric

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Etheric
Country Flag
Etheric do you still want to co-admin? Seems to me it has worked perfect so that would be nice.

Yeah sure. You will have to stop beating me thoguh :D. Well it is getting closer, need to cut out the mistakes :D. Dark Elves are more suited to heroball though :D

Narly Bird

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
The Vampire Strikes Back have applied.

Nice JR. I assume your players are also suitably named?

It will be interesting to see how Netsmurf goes as Welf. From memory, i think he has only ever played bash teams in previous Crunch Cups.

Netsmurf

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Netsmurf
Country Flag
It will be interesting to see how Netsmurf goes as Welf. From memory, i think he has only ever played bash teams in previous Crunch Cups.

In the secret CC I got an admin second place with Woodies. Never got the chance to play the last round match:( (I had a +ST WD and a Block tree of course.) In total I had something like 13 skill ups against an orc team with just 1 skill - but Sighanyde striked back with connection issues galore so it was a draw where I needed a win:rolleyes:

I look forward to take the new catchers out for a test run and see how MA8 with sprint works. I do expect to get a +ST WD or else I will be quite upset and feel the world is very unfair:D

Etheric

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Etheric
Country Flag
I look forward to take the new catchers out for a test run and see how MA8 with sprint works. I do expect to get a +ST WD or else I will be quite upset and feel the world is very unfair:D

If you do, I hope I get to stab her and break her collarbone or else I will be quite upset and feel the world is very unfair :D.

Rusty

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Orc's Drift have applied. Hopefully they won't become as outnumbered as their inspiration.

I felt the standard Orc build was a bit predictable, so I've gone for a Troll/Goblin/2 re-roll build that will see me struggle throughout the competition, but will probably be a bit more fun.

teamname - Har Ganethornication
That's brilliant.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.