1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chaos the four gods

Discussion in 'General Blood Bowl News and Discussion' started by Kurgan, Feb 18, 2010.

1. Kurgan

Kurgan New Member

According to the Warhammer world there are four main Chaos gods, Slannesh the god of pleasure , Tzeentch the god of change, Nurgle the god of decay & Khorne the blood god.
    We have the Nurgle team what about the others. Slannesh would be everyone with Disturbing presence due to soporific musk.
    Khorne the blood god, a Juggernaut for a big guy MV5 ST6 AG1 AV10,loner, no hands, juggernaut (obviously) mighty blow. Only strength skills & no access to mutations, the blood god likes the juggernaut the way it is. I would think the chaos linemen would be MV6 ST3 AG3 AV8 with frenzy skill & only access to general skills. Which could lead you into problems. Four chaos warriors MV5 ST4 AG3 AV9 mutations on doubles only general & strength skills but again with frenzy. All Khorne teams would have to be painted red.
    I've no idea what how you would do a Tzeentch team, random skills? Any thoughts?

"Nuke'em from orbit it's the only way to be sure"

2. Coach

Coach Administrator Head Coach

Country Flag:
    I believe there are teams for the other Chaos Gods in the MBBL (along without about 60 other alternative races if I remember correctly).

You could theme a team to the gods using either normal Chaos or a Chaos Pact team, just pick your skills in such a way. Nurgle already have Disturbing Presence on their players, so you could just theme a Nurgle team even further down that route using appropriate alternative miniatures.