1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chat is gone

Discussion in 'Site News, Bug Reports and Questions' started by Foose, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Foose

Foose New Member

Country Flag:
    Hey before registering there was a chatbox on top of the forums but that has since disappeared when I registered. When I try the bbtactics.com/forum/tactics I get this error message http://imgur.com/tcYlcA2

2. sbr32

sbr32 Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    sbr32
    Country Flag:
    This isn't the first time someone has mentioned this. It is either a permissions problem that an Admin will need to fix, or you need a certain number of posts for it to reappear. My guess is the former.

3. Coach

Coach Administrator Head Coach

Country Flag:
    I was just about to go and check on this but it appears you've now got access to the chat box. If you do still need me to look into it further than let me know.

4. Kowal

Kowal New Member

Country Flag:
    I am also having the same problem.

5. Coach

Country Flag:
    I can't see anything that should be stopping you seeing the chat, is it just the forum homepage that it's gone from or can you not see it at the dedicated chat page either? http://bbtactics.com/forum/chat/

6. Kowal

Kowal New Member

Country Flag:
    It was both - On the forum homepage it disappeared as soon as I created a username. When I tried to access it directly I got a message that I lacked permissions. I can see it now though for some reason.

7. Coach

Country Flag:
    Ah I think it's a case of time, the forum checks for permissions every x minutes and updates them. If anyone else has this problem, wait 24 hours and then if it's still not showing let me know.