Coach Needed

Citizen Nev

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hi all,

I run a small private league for a football forum and we are 1 player short of 10. It's a fun good natured leage and for this season everyone is playing a different team, so lots of variety.

We can't seem to get an illusive 10th member so I was wondering if anyone here can help out?

The prefered candiate will:

Like football (that's soccer to the unwashed).
Be able to fit in 1 game a week (Though there is flexability with the changeover).
Be aware that most players are from the UK for timezone purposes.
Understand that some players in the league are relatively new to Bloodbowl so maybe you could play a stunty team (I'm playing Gobbos for example)
Have a work or uni email address. Required by the forum and will help when arranging fixtures if you sign up to it. (No fee or any of that bollocks)
Call Freezing Star names.

I thank you.

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Sorry, I'm way overextended with three leagues, but I'll take the opportunity to call Freezing Star a "Unique Snowflake" when given such an opportunity. :D

Sunnylaros

Rookie
Country Flag
What races are currently taken by everyone else?or what's still free ^^
I'm still a newbie essentially seeing as work has been getting in the way of playing but I could definitely organise myself for 1 game a week so might fit in quite well.

Have you got a link to the forum so I could check it out and I'll let you know asap.
When will the league start?

Sunnylaros

Rookie
Country Flag
I'm still having no joy getting an account. Maybe they've put a stop on it to stop people joining up just to spam about the JT case or something.

Obviously it goes without saying that if you can get anybody else then plough ahead with it. I'll keep trying though