1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Comments links

Discussion in 'Site News, Bug Reports and Questions' started by jamesprobert, May 22, 2010.

1. jamesprobert

jamesprobert Member

If you're going to put links to take you to the comments section in, as a suggestion, could you make sure they have a relevant anchor to link to please.

There have been a few times now, when I've read an article and at that point it had no comments related to it, and later I want to see what people have to say, and it would be nice to be able to actually head straight to those sections instead of having to scroll through the entire first page of the article again.

2. Coach

Coach Administrator Head Coach

Country Flag:
    Hmm, they should already do that, looks like something has broken. I'll look into it.

3. jamesprobert

jamesprobert Member

also, Marking Players | Blood Bowl Tactics is missing a </b> somewhere, as everything after the end of the article is in bold.

and I think you need to add a <a name="comments"> tag at the top of the comments section to run the links through again.

4. Coach

Country Flag:
    <strong> not <b> thanks for spotting that, it wasn't the lack of a closed tag but something else that was quick to fix.

Yes something along those lines will fix the comments. I'll have a look tonight if I get time.

Thanks again for pointing the glitches out.

5. jamesprobert

jamesprobert Member

ahhh, <strong> vs <b> vs CSS, a wonderful decision ;)

np for the bug spots, makes it easier to read the articles when you don't have such things niggling. :)

6. Coach

Country Flag:
    Should be working now, give it a go and let me know if it is please.

7. jamesprobert

jamesprobert Member

Yep working fine now :)