1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crunch Cup 15 Replacement Team Sought

Discussion in 'Crunch Cup' started by Znarx, May 10, 2015.

1. Znarx

Znarx Courier Staff

Cyanide Username:
    Znarx
    Country Flag:
    We need a replacement team for Stratovarius in Division 3 of Crunch Cup 15.

The team must be eligible to play in Crunch Cup. (Please see the Crunch Cup rules if you're not sure what this means.) You may not already have another team in Crunc Cup 15. Since this is the lowest TV division, we're asking for a replacment team with 5 or fewer games played. Due to various reasons, preference will be given to stunty teams first, Amazon teams second, all other teams third.

You will inherit Stratovarius's 0-5 record, so your chances of making the playoffs through being in the top half of your division are low, but you could still make it in the playoffs as a wildcard. And you would be eligible to play in the Crunched Cup, if there is one this season. You would also have the gratitude of the CC admin staff for helping us out by filling in.

2. Kalick

Kalick Member

Cyanide Username:
    Kalick
    Country Flag:
    I can sub in if you still need somebody. I have a Dark Elf team that's played one game in CTA, or I can roll a new team.

3. Znarx

Znarx Courier Staff

Cyanide Username:
    Znarx
    Country Flag:
    All right Kalick, you get the spot. Please apply to the Crunch Cup league. I think the password is "crunch" without the quotes. I'll check with Nikolai II to make sure about the password.

Please go over to the matchmaking thread and schedule your match:
    http://bbtactics.com/forum/threads/cc15-md5-division-3.5089/

If you apply today (Tuesday), I can get you in the league by just after midnight on Wednesday GMT so you could play any time after that.