1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crunch Cup 16 Division 4 Tavern - Smack Talk and Bragging

Discussion in 'Crunch Cup' started by Znarx, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Znarx

Znarx Courier Staff

Cyanide Username:
    Znarx
    Country Flag:
    Division 4, this thread is your place to intimidate the opposition and otherwise brag about your team. Let's get started with your predictions!

First place:
    Crowned Deads, Mamutas Plaukotas (Necromantic)
    Noteworthy player: Vorgen Woolsey (Necromantic Werewolf)

Coach Mamutas sports an impressive 57% winning percentage. Given the lack of speed and development in this division, the Crowned Deads should have an excellent chance to win the division. This team has only one Werewolf right now, but buying a second one is probably the top priority for Coach Mamutas.

Second Place:
    Crimson Slavers, Lord Crimson (Chaos Dwarf)
    Noteworthy player: Karnhage Lazyblitz (Bull Centaur)

As the most developed team in the division, the Crimson Slavers should have a decided advantage for at least the first couple of games, until the competition has a chance to catch up a little. Two Blockers with Guard should help significantly with bashing. However, Lord Crimson may have difficulty with the faster teams in the division.

Third Place:
    The Glade Dashers, Xamnen (Wood Elf)
    Noteworthy players: Holly and Maple (Wardancers)

Given the composition of this division, speedy teams should have a real advantage in the division. The Glade Dashers have just 9 rostered players, so they'll be running with some journeymen for a while. But this team has two War Dancers, and they each have Strip Ball. There isn't much Sure Hands in this division, so there will be plenty of opportunity for shenanigans.

Fourth Place:
    Telesien's Trainees, Telesien (Chaos)
    Noteworthy player: Rikkit the Polite (Chaos Warrior)

With a moderate amount of development, this Chaos team is poised to continue development. This will be a challenging season, since the Trainees will be facing opponents with many more starting skills. Still, they should be good enough for a fourth place finish, which would take them into the playoffs.

Fifth Place:
    Carnival of Chaoss, Regor (Chaos Dwarf)
    Noteworthy player: None

As something of a turnaround from previous Crunch Cups, the Carnival of Chaoss is the only true rookie team in this year's Crunch Cup. Coach Regor has an extremely impressive 59% winning percentage, but is going to find it tough to compete in a division where the all the other teams have at least some developed players.

Sixth Place:
    Bana-Mighdall Bandits, Arthur Wynne (Amazon)
    Noteworthy player: Alkippe Evadne (Blitzer)

The Bandits are definitely showing signs of developing into a strong contender, but they're in the middle of the road as far as team development goes right now. The composition of this division doesn't do them any favors. They are likely to struggle in two matches against Chaos Dwarves, and they probably won't find their other opponents much easier.

2. mamutas

mamutas Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    mamutas
    Cyanide Username:
    mamutas
    Country Flag:
    Yes.

Looking forward to see you on the pitch!

Cheers!

3. Crimson

Crimson Member

Cyanide Username:
    Lord Crimson
    Country Flag:
    The Crimson Slavers have defeated the Crowned Deads before and can't wait to do so again. But first up are Telesiens Trainees which is probably a good first matchup, since they are currently low on bashing skills and replacement players.

4. mamutas

Steam Username:
    mamutas
    Cyanide Username:
    mamutas
    Country Flag:
    Likewise, the Crowned Deads are waiting for their chance of revenge...

5. Xamnen

Xamnen Member

Cyanide Username:
    Xamnen
    Country Flag:
    Down players is a non issue for Wood Elves, I need people to take hits anyways.

I like my first match up, no guard or sure hands so that ball will never be safe :D

6. telesien

telesien Member

Country Flag:
    Trainees have a lot of players who almost reached second level, so with a bit of luck we might skyrocket in our abilities. Yeah, you better be afraid.

And always remember our motto. "Sorry for that"

Drakan2.0 likes this.
  7. Crimson

Crimson Member

Cyanide Username:
    Lord Crimson
    Country Flag:
    That is why the headcoach of the Crimson Slavers is happy to meet them in the opening game of Crunch Cup XVI and not later on

8. Regor

Regor Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Ahahah i love this thread! Its my firstime in crunch cup so my objective its not to end in the last place. My bulls centaurs are ready to win some MVP!

9. Crimson

Crimson Member

Cyanide Username:
    Lord Crimson
    Country Flag:
    Karnhage Lazyblitz (Bull Centaur) has been killed in action by Telesiens Northern Warriors. Beware Telesien, for you have now earned a place in our book of grudges! In order to appease Hashut, our glorious god, we swear to offer him the heads of the two elven wardancers, Holly and Maple, and many of their pointy eared brethern

10. Xamnen

Xamnen Member

Cyanide Username:
    Xamnen
    Country Flag:
    I'm sorry, but perfectly pointed Elvish ears are unable to hear the simplistic threats made by grotesque chaos dwarves

Drakan2.0 likes this.
  11. mamutas

Steam Username:
    mamutas
    Cyanide Username:
    mamutas
    Country Flag:
    [​IMG]
    You guys are so funny!

12. telesien

telesien Member

Country Flag:
    The skull of Crimson's bullcentaur looks lonely on my shelve and yearns for company

13. Xamnen

Xamnen Member

Cyanide Username:
    Xamnen
    Country Flag:
    Good, I can turn the chaos teams on each other, they all get claw, murder themselves, and there will be nothing to stop me from winning!

Ah, Ahem, flowers, passing, elvish stuff

14. Xamnen

Xamnen Member

Cyanide Username:
    Xamnen
    Country Flag:
    Maple got a smashed collar bone so she has been released and none of you will have the chance to claim her skull. However, I had enough money to hire a new maple, so I still have two wardancers for you all to dream of adding their skeletons on your various thrones of bones :D

15. Crimson

Crimson Member

Cyanide Username:
    Lord Crimson
    Country Flag:
    While we managed to send one pointy eared treelover to the afterlife, foul elvish magic brought him back to life. In order to appease Hashut, our glorious god, we will offer him some pointy eared werewolve and vampire heads instead.

16. mamutas

Steam Username:
    mamutas
    Cyanide Username:
    mamutas
    Country Flag:
    Well, we shall soon see whose heads will be offered where. :p

17. Crimson

Crimson Member

Cyanide Username:
    Lord Crimson
    Country Flag:
    Having failed to offer glorious Hashut any pointy eared heads so far, in order to appease our glorious god, praised be his name, we swear to captured as many big breasted amazonians as possible and sell them on the local slavemarket. The proceds shall be used towards the construction of a bronze statue of Hashut.

18. Arthur Wynne

Arthur Wynne Member

Country Flag:
    You were saying? ;)