1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crunch Cup Folder

Discussion in 'Site News, Bug Reports and Questions' started by Narly Bird, Nov 6, 2012.

1. Narly Bird

Narly Bird Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    With 4 divisions in the Crunch Cup and also all the bbmanager stats, rules, etc. it is just becoming too crowded in the Crunch Cup folder. I suggest making subfolders for each division, which will hopefully result in the main folder being cleaned up a bit. Otherwise some of the threads such as ‘POTD’ and ‘Skill allocation advice’ just get lost down the bottom of the page.

2. Ging

Ging Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Ging
    Country Flag:
    Or even just a separate subfolder for all the CC match arrangement threads, seeing as they only really used for 1 week each, and are the biggest culprit for burying other threads.

3. Gallows Bait

Gallows Bait Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Gallows-Bait
    Cyanide Username:
    Gallows Bait
    Country Flag:
    Could just move PotD to the Courier folder and the Skill advice thread to the team section. :D

But in all seriousness, I'm not sure how I'd split things up - the divisional match arranging posts are gone in a week and everything else is there for a reason and relates to the league in full, there really is very little that is divisional or in fact very little that is not directly related to the running of the Cup.

4. Nikolai II

Nikolai II Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    Might be easier to move the other things away, yea.