1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crunch Cup Wants You!

Discussion in 'Crunch Cup' started by Gallows Bait, May 14, 2013.

1. Kaz

Kaz Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    Kazman29
    Country Flag:
    Cheers, cheers! This has been great fun and the work is so, so appreciated. Is anybody going to step up to help? I'd love to get involved but my wife is already freaking out about my two league matches/week. That and I've never run a league before and am computer illiterate. Not a good combo :p Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Nev, you've got time right? Not much going on in your life at the moment... :D

2. Viajero

Viajero Active Member

Country Flag:

Shoo! Shoo! Get in line! I am still trying to get him back to comentate for MOTWL! first! :D I am sure his wife will approve.

3. 20phoenix

20phoenix Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    20phoenix
    Country Flag:
    Speaking to you and Nik in client was what brought me to this site and the great community thats here (and Barmution).

Enjoy the break - go shoot some Klingons and see you in a season or so :)

4. Mordachai

Mordachai Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    Mordachai
    Country Flag:
    Would anyone mind if I created a thread that has a focus on GB's initial question? (How is the CCCXII to be run and who will mantle the responsibility?) Wouldn't want to stear this thread away from the very well deserved praise.

5. Ken

Ken Kenny the Mechanic

Country Flag:
    Gallows Bait, could you post a list of commish duties? I am off to a new unit in July and expect to have a bit more time available to me. Certainly I'll have a better idea of my long term availability.

I just need to see if the reins would match-up with real life.

Last edited: May 20, 2013
  6. Jobu

Jobu New Member

Cyanide Username:
    Jobu
    Country Flag:
    i am new to BB and the community in general, but I would love to help out if I can. I doubt I have the time for being THE commish, but I can do other things if needed.

7. Nikolai II

Nikolai II Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    With assistant commissioners doing the matchday posts and similar amusing trivia, I could take over the dictatorship ;)

8. Midros

Midros Member

Country Flag:
    Dreamy the dictator does have a certain ring... Just saying :)

I am a bit strapped for time currently but by the time the next cc comes around I could help out in some way. Would need some training up as I have zero admin experience.

9. danton

danton Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    danton
    Country Flag:
    I am happy to help out with some admin duties if needed.

10. Lebe666

Lebe666 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Moderators are henchmen now ?! I'm on ! :cool:

11. TravelScrabble

TravelScrabble Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    travelscrabble
    Cyanide Username:
    travelscrabble
    Country Flag:
    I could certainly help out too, that way we can make different henchmen responsible for different divisions.

12. jrpeart

jrpeart Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    jrpeart
    Cyanide Username:
    jrpeart
    Country Flag:
    First off, I'd like to say thanks to GB for doing such a great job with the CC.

Secondly, I could certainly help out with the evil minion duties, whoever takes over.

13. Barristan

Barristan Member

Country Flag:
    Gallows, I think the best is to keep it simple, so well done and thank you, both for everything.

I'm moving house soon in the Connemara desert AND have my 3rd kid coming, so it might be a bit tough to commit at the moment. That being said I'll be glad to help out once I manage to have a decent - glups - internet connection established.

Barristan, who hopes he will still be able to play BB in a month :rolleyes:

14. Barninho

Barninho Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Sorry to hear you're stepping down mate, this competition wouldn't be what it was without you working hard behind the scenes and I know how much you've had to deal with. It was much appreciated.

15. crimsonsun

crimsonsun Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    crimsonsun
    Country Flag:
    Just going to echo what others have said, you have done a fantastic job over here, and the hard work really shines though. So Thank You

16. Altashheth

Altashheth Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Ditto....

okay okay that doesnt feel like enough.

Thank you for crunch GB, it brought back to life my 90s experiences of table top BB and i thoroughly enjoy the game.... even when im cursing the screen and slaming my head into the keyboard..... youre still playing in the OCC though right?

17. Narly Bird

Narly Bird Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Actually i only admin'd season 2 of the CC. Season 1 admin was coachman (i think). You have done a great job over the years GB and you definitely deserve a break. Hell, i only lasted 1 season as admin and even then i had grunts that did most of the work for me!

I hope that we see you back again sometime in the future , even if its just as a participant.

18. Rama Set

Rama Set Member

Cyanide Username:
    Rama Set
    Country Flag:
    I wanted to echo everyone else's eloquent words. GB, you have been an exemplary commissioner. Smooth and behind the scenes. You handled the league almost doubling in size without missing a step and that is a great feat.

Any word on who will succeed you?