Crunch Cup XIII - Sign Up In Game Now!

Silfuin

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Silfuin
Country Flag
Pale Darkness have applied

How comes that there is another Crunch Cup league (text says newbie league ...) ?

Capt Charisma

Veteran
Country Flag
Technically that shouldn't be allowed, since there is a max of six games played.

But one of those eight games of yours weren't played (you suffered a disco before earning any SPP) so you're only on seven games.

And since all of them are losses, and you are a new coach with a stunty team, I'll allow your Greedy Gobstoppers to apply to the Crunch Cup even with one game over the top.

You get the team out of Crunch Them All the same way you got it in. And then take the Crunch Cup that is commissioned by Dreamy and only called "Crunch Cup" (no more, no less)

Ah that's ok I don't want to break any rules or get special treatment. I don't need to be added to the Crunch Cup.

ScottishDunc

Star Player
Country Flag
After a very interesting last "pre-season" game against the Knightmares, team "Dragon Slayer" has applied to the league. Be warned... if the beer runs out the Dwarfs will run a muck!

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Ah that's ok I don't want to break any rules or get special treatment. I don't need to be added to the Crunch Cup.

It's not that special.

Others have gotten in with one game off, as long as there's a good enough reason. I just explained why I thought yours was good enough.

But if you are taking the high road, well, nothing stops you from creating a new team and sticking that in (or getting 1-6 CTA games on it and then sticking it in)

akirilus

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Idiotapolis Dolts have CTAed to two more of their patented 1-1 draws (thanks TravelScrabble and Boffa :) ), and have applied in game.

I want to play chaos because I am tired of always being on the losing end of the CAS war... but so far the Dolts haven't offered much relief in that department. At least their TV is lower than my DaE team was last season, so they might end up in a slightly less killy division.

Kjelstad

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Kjelstad
Cyanide Username
Kjelstad
Country Flag
I have until the second? does that mean it has to be in on the second or I have all day on the second to get it in? I want to be as irritating as I can be.

Fallowheart

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Fallowheart
Country Flag
Idiotapolis Dolts have CTAed to two more of their patented 1-1 draws (thanks TravelScrabble and Boffa :) ), and have applied in game.

I want to play chaos because I am tired of always being on the losing end of the CAS war... but so far the Dolts haven't offered much relief in that department. At least their TV is lower than my DaE team was last season, so they might end up in a slightly less killy division.

Uh have you seen the bash spread?
I have no hope for my gutters.

Tjorne

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
.marXman. (BB1), Tjorne (BB2)
Country Flag
Applied with Targaryen.
The Lizards shall have another season.

Fire and Blood:powdodge: