Crunch Them All League - Exhibition Season I

danton

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
danton
Country Flag
It will feel odd beating up your darkies coachman.... like something is wrong with the universe.... of course my snots will get pulped by your blitzers.... but that's just Karma! :)

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Awesome - if you set 30 teams it is possible to have five divisions, so no need to bother about sub-leagues. Everyone in batch #5 can apply as well, but won't be admitted until Friday or until 30 coaches are in. (Five of the first four batches are still missing, but most of them are probably hunting "one last game")

Ging

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ging
Country Flag
Awesome - if you set 30 teams it is possible to have five divisions, so no need to bother about sub-leagues. Everyone in batch #5 can apply as well, but won't be admitted until Friday or until 30 coaches are in. (Five of the first four batches are still missing, but most of them are probably hunting "one last game")

Yep, I will try and get a 2nd game for my Skaven before applying to the CTALE, but if I don't manage to get one, I'll still apply before Friday.

Ken

Kenny the Mechanic
Country Flag
Are newbies invited to join as well?

if so

KenDontDodge
Greenbog Smackers
Ogre

Phunbaba

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Phunbaba
Country Flag
They are, but your late to the party. :( 5 more people need to join for you to not be a replacement, I think. At the very least you can join the regular CTA and join CCXI when it starts.

coachman

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
bjj hero
Country Flag
Looks like ill get some good inducements.

Signed up.

Ken

Kenny the Mechanic
Country Flag
Thanks hungrygnome, I tried sending in my application but I can't seem to find a password listed in the thread.

Could you point me in the right direction?

Midros

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hey mate, pw was 'stale'. I think we may need a few more players before Dreamy can approve you though unless someone has dropped out.

Ken

Kenny the Mechanic
Country Flag
Thanks Midros, I'll watch this thread to see what's going on.

Phunbaba

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Phunbaba
Country Flag
Hey mate, pw was 'stale'. I think we may need a few more players before Dreamy can approve you though unless someone has dropped out.

Hungry gnome said he was giving up his spot. Seems he wanted to develope some teams and pick one of those as a replacement team. Or some such like that.

Street

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Street
Country Flag
I assume I am too late to apply for this?

Team would be my Gobbos team that is in Crunch them all, can't remember what I named them and I am on lunch at work at the moment so I can't check.

If I have missed it would love to know when the matches are on so I could watch some of them live.

Phunbaba

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Phunbaba
Country Flag
Matches are still to be determined. But there will be a thread dedicated to set up games. Even if it's this thread. So if you want you should be able to find when a game is to be played, log on, go to the community tab, then live tab, and then scroll to find the game to spectate. I'd recommend clicking onleague to have them order tthemselves by that and then looking for the ctales1 or whatever it's called exactly. I err forget.

If four more people join then I think you'll be able to play without having to be a replacement.

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Well, I allow my seat to be taken. Id rather get 6 games in with a few teams, see how they develop, then decide which ill enter with.

Nothing stops you from doing both, though. It is the "Crunch Cup" that is the real deal, this is just a "bonus league" to allow people something to do until the next Crunch Cup starts.

Thanks Midros, I'll watch this thread to see what's going on.

Do so. Your application has arrived to the league, and will be accepted by Friday. (I'm keeping the "group 5" coaches to the side until I see there is a full 30.

I assume I am too late to apply for this?

Team would be my Gobbos team that is in Crunch them all, can't remember what I named them and I am on lunch at work at the moment so I can't check.

If I have missed it would love to know when the matches are on so I could watch some of them live.

You can apply as a reserve team - I'll get back to you Friday evening/Saturday morning about whether I need you to jump in and apply to the league.
(I'll PM you as well if I need you, else probably just post here)

You should be able to tell when the matches are on by following the matchmaking threads - scheduled leagues work like this:

1. The admin starts the league and sets up the schedule.
2. Everyone has one week to play their game
3. Every pair of coaches agree on a set time, normally by posting in a matchmaking thread
4. Both coaches show up in game on the agreed-upon time (mindful of timezone shenanigans), say hello in in-game chat, challenge and play.
5. If one coach doesn't show up to game and no new time can be scheduled, the admin looks at the communication visible to him (the one in the matchmaking thread) and from it judges who is in fault (giving a draw or one party the win)

Street

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Street
Country Flag
Sounds cool, I would like to apply my gobbos to the reserves, ill check the forums often to see if I am needed or to find some games to watch.

Will be interesting either way.

Spartakus

Star Player
Country Flag
Well... as Street, it seems i'm a bit late :(

If four more people join then I think you'll be able to play without having to be a replacement.

I wanted to run a gobbo team in CTAL-ESI so if some other playres want to join, i will be glad to participate ;).

I'll check the forum to see how this turns up.

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag

Street
Spartakus

(Just keeping a list here)

(Currently 22/30 have applied in game, 19 have been admitted since 3 are in batch #5)